[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl on /mu/ 3 years ago >we have so much in common,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (49KB, 630x322px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
49KB, 630x322px
>meet girl on /mu/ 3 years ago
>we have so much in common, fall in love quickly
>live far apart, but decide to meet in secret behind our parents (she was 16 i was 17) through various shenanigans
>parents find out, blow their shit, but eventually come to an understanding and im allowed to see her
>ensue best years of life with a person who totally understands me, emotionally and sexually, and who is incredibly strong and intelligent. we are almost the same person
>we are beyond simple high school love. this was real. i have never felt more in sync and attached to another person. we shared so much, i gave her 100% and she gave me 100%
>i legitimately thought i was going to be with this girl for the rest of my life
>come college past september, decide to move in together
>we move in to a large house with many other students
>she starts smoking a shit ton of weed (in the past month, like every night)
>starts hanging out with this other guy who is a giant pothead, is literally always high or about to get high
>woke up one night and found her sleeping cuddled together with this dude on the porch
>i consider this cheating, ask what the fuck is going on
>she cheated on me with this pothead dude and breaks up with me, saying she doesn't love me anymore
>we are now broken up after 3 years. i took the room but she still visits the house
>she changes her social media to her and this dude not even a week after this 3 year long relationship
>tfw can't avoid thinking about them fucking and her doing the same things to him and him doing hte same things to her.

i hate this. i want to die. i see her every day and we both act like we dont even fucking know each other. i deleted my facebook to avoid seeing her but i saw her profile pic of her with that dude. its like i never even existed. i cry or want to cry almost every night since the break up (about 2 weeks ago) and shes probably fucking him every night, just like she used to fuck me.
>>
Sorry op, that actually fucking sucks a lot. It blows when that one person just moves along with their life and acts like all that time spent with you didn't happen.
>>
not only is she fucking him every night, she probably has never regretted ditching you for a second and is happier now than ever.
>>
women have no remorse all they think about is their own happiness
>>
that's heartbreaking anon. On the other hand, whi you had so much confidence that she is your significant part of life? What has been between you and her that was so special.
>person who totally understands me, emotionally and sexually
AFAIK nothing from DATFEEL and sex.
>>
>>26007244
I know that feel brotato

Look for a rebound chick, the hotter the better.
>>
>>26007452

i mean yeah obviously as far as you know cause thats what i told you, but we really got to know each other extremely deeply over those 3 years. we both loved to play league and dota 2 together, often watched anime together, had similar tastes (we both liked hiking, dont like bars, etc), had similar senses of humor, were both biology majors, and obvi more

we had lots in common starting out, and grew together basically almost always in contact.
>>
>>26007491

thats exactly what i was told not to do haha. i was thinking about making a tinder, but even then like i dont even know what to do on dates or how to act other than to be myself and to try to be funny sometimes i guess. i consider myself pretty attractive and likeable, but i dont think i can feel the same for anyone else so soon. i keep picturing a date in my head and it all feels so empty and convoluted and sad
>>
>>26007383
That's low man
>>
That's hard man, that sucks, big time. Learn from it tho don't ever look for a life long partner, it won't happen. You got to experience love a lot of us robots never got that. Relationships only last short amounts of ttime. Were all animals man monkeys don't get married. Find another girl she probably won't be better than that one but at least you got something.
>>
>>26007578
She will be so jealous and it might up your self esteem.

You dodged a bullet with this roastie if she cheated.

Also why didn't you fuck up the stoner?
>>
>>26007674
Ya man kick his ass in front of her and then look her in the eye and yell you did this! This is your fault! Then walk away
>>
If she was really your soulmate and "the only one out there for you", she wouldn't have done all that dumb shit. Keep your head up pham, you haven't met your soulmate yet.
>>
File: flkdafkd.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
flkdafkd.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>26007674

believe me. i want to. i want to so fucking bad.

if you want me to be honest with you i want to fuck him up so bad that i made a therapist appointment because of it. i want to ruin him. the little cunt changed his facebook profile picture earlier than my girlfriend did. the little pretentious piece of shit strolls around the house and sometimes tries to talk to me like nothing happened.

i literally want to kill him. but i have restraint obviously and im going to a therapist for it. but jesus christ if you gave me 10 minutes in a room with him the things i would fucking do
>>
>all these people can find girls to love on 4Chan
>I can't get a girl to even talk to me
Fuck you OP.
>>
>>26007711

i keep telling myself this but what if fate doesnt exist? what if theres not a soulmate out there for me and i will only meet basic bitches for the rest of my life? im terrified of that
>>
>>26007539
>playing mobas
>watching animes
So that's how couples spent time together nowadays.

%%here's the drill: normal relationships outside the normies' life boundaries are impossible%%
>>
>>26007744

its just luck. and those stupid little "post where ur from and ur fav albums or whatever" threads. this is also why im so upset because i will never get this lucky again. it wasn't necessarily about the fact i met someone on 4chan, its just that she was exactly my type and because she set the future standard soooo fucking high im afraid that i will never run into someone i feel as deepy or as passionately for
>>
>>26007598
>Were all animals man monkeys don't get married
I'm utterly disturbed that monkeys are better than humans in that sense.
>>
>>26007797

maybe its because im tired but i literally did not understand this at all
>>
>>26007774
That a very likely possibility. More than anything actually that is almost guaranteed.
>>
>>26007724
Dude you don't need to see a therapist. Wanting to kick this klids ass is normal. Anybody in that situation would wanna kick his ass. If ya want to see a therapist that's fine they'll tell ya to start exercising to get the rage out. But it won't be as satisfying as punching him right between the eyes
>>
>>26007711
>you haven't met your soulmate yet.
This "soulmate" concept is a romantic shitshow contest of who will get the most unrealistic expectations. Never look for a "soulmate" op, that's the game you are never want to get in.
>>
>>26007244
oh fuck, sorry your living true hell op.
>>
>>26007711
There's no such thing as a soulmate.
>>26007244
College is the number one ruiner of women, I think you may have ignored some prior warning signs that led to this but I'm not you so i could be dead wrong.
You never know how people really feel about you or who they truly are, that's just a depressing fact of life.
>>26007724
Just bounce if you can, no need to stick around that.
>>26007744
From what I've seen women on 4chan may be shittier than the general pop of chicks.
>>
>>26007244
Welcome to the real world OP, men are disposable.

And now you know how it feels to realize this.
>>
>>26007932
>number one ruiner of women
Ruiners of women. (Short list with description)
1. Normies - obvious
2. Society - normies natural habitat
3. Other women who has been ruined beforehand
>>
File: 1453615702194.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1453615702194.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>/mu/
they are one of the worst boards on this site. She probably thought that you not wanting her to sleep with this guy was "slut shaming". Nothing of value was lost.
>>
She ditched you because she only cares about weed and getting high.
Don't feel too bad about this. Just realise she is a weak person and move on.
She will only get worse over time now, like a spoiled piece of fruit.
Feel sorry for the stoner too, because its likely she's using him to get a free supply.
>>
Are we the same person anon, I got fucked over by an /mu/ whore like this
Speaking of /mu/, I was there the other day and there was a big thread with faggots discussing how their saddest memory with aeroplane was listening to it while getting high with their friends or gf in high school
I hate that place
>>
>>26008067
>She ditched you because she only cares about weed and getting high.

Totally this.
She went for the provider.
She literally trades sex for weed.
Brobot, fucking respect yourself, have some decency, and live past that.
Also move and cut all contacts.

You'll think about revenge later, you have a live of revenge ahead of you.
>>
>>26007244
FUCK THAT BITCH!

It will take time, but you'll move on. You may always have that hole in your heart, but you can move on.

I don't think you should assault the guy because it may cause trouble for you. Get off of (delete or deactivate) Facebook / social media, and hit the gym. Work on making yourself the man, and when you feel the time is right, hit up Tinder. They say men take longer to heal from these things.

These two, being stoners in college, are losers. This is the time to try your hardest and learn all you can. It's not the time to start being a stoner/druggie/junky.

Talk to the therapist. Never take her back. Shoulders back, head high, well groomed, working on your fitness and focusing on school. This is what you should be doing.

F-F-FUCK THAT CUNT!!! God damn!
>>
That's pretty fucked up, I'm sorry dawg. If anything then you dodged a bullet before you got married to her or something like that.

I'm sure you'll get the grill you deserve, senpai.
>>
>>26008194
This. Take solace in that her looks will only degrade faster because of her smoking.
>>
Hey bud. I've been at the receiving end of a bad breakup, too. And the sting of loneliness and powerlessness is harsh.

Now that things have laid themselves out the way they did, there are some things you must realize.

Ad A) It is not your fault. But be glad it happened now instead of when you were married or moved in a joint apartment.

Ad B) Take away from this the lesson that women are fickle. Know the biblical story of the guy who built his house on sand and the other who built on stone? The house on the sand got washed away. The house on the stone still stands. Women are sand. They don't think logically. Their emotions are enough for them to justify the most sordid acts.

Ad C) take your time to heal. Take up a hobby. Learn how to cook. Improve yourself while being gentle with yourself. Do acts that make you feel good. Eat well. Work out. Shift the focus.

Ad D) if you feel lonely, make an interpals/tinder and act chaddish to the women that you fancy. It does work. You will get attention that diverts you. Act on your own accord.

Ad E) If you're ever in Germany, I'll buy you a beer.

Good luck and keep your chin up.
>>
>>26008264
Yep. She will most likely try to win you back at some point. Don't go for it. Have that self respect.
>>
that's just life, OP. it happens to everybody. try to take some solace from that and get over it. everybody gets cheated on, everybody loses people they thought were the one. it's no big, life goes on. do something muscular like listening to megadeth and playing csgo to shut out the feels.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.