[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok I think I let my autism slip too much. >finally repress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (24KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 211x212px
Ok I think I let my autism slip too much.

>finally repress powerlevel
>throw out waifu worship
>stop masturbating to hentai
>reinvent self as pseudo-chad
>find qt who has never met me before
>get her to start a relationship and move in with me after college
>all going well, she digs the new persona
>start getting more comfy and tell her I like anime (shit taste I know)
>she likes some and tolerates my weeb stuff slipping through, God I missed it
>still loves me but will poke fun at some of the shit I do
>it's been a few months since she moved in
>start talking about valentines being flirty
>we kiss and she has some drool hanging from her mouth as a result of some rad tongueing
>lick it off her chin and tell her she's good enough to eat
>shetookthebait.png
>brain thinks this is primo idea, we should start doing that more
>by "that" I don't mean cheesy one liners
>i mean consuming parts of her
>playfully eat a hair off her sweater
>she gives me the most repulsed look
>panic.mov
>stick my finger up her nose
>"I bet every part of you is gold..."
>pick and eat booger, it was dry
>she left to the next room without a word and has been playing on the computer playing pandora

How bad did I mess up? Can you never not truly be an autist if you were one before and try to not be one? How can I fix this?
>>
File: 1444882037988s.jpg (8KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1444882037988s.jpg
8KB, 250x247px
>>26007204
Tell her ''it was just a prank, bro''.
Like those guys on youtube, it might work.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 276x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 276x265px
I'm really fucking panicking. Should I slip her a note explaining how I'm retarded? Do I just leave it and pretend it didn't happen?
>>
>>26007204
lol i'm actually cracking up. anon, for your sake i hope you are making this up
>>
>>26007338
Please don't laugh I have no fucking idea why I did it but I need some goddamn help. This was my one shot at normie happiness and I just ate a fucking booger.
>>
Go into the other room with her and explain that you're retarded. If you don't explain yourself she'll think you're a big pervert.
>>
>>26007439
This tbqh fmalamadingd0ng
>>
>>26007439
How do I tell her? Can I write it down? I feel like if I talk I'll just fuck it up more.
>>
>>26007291
just tell her u thought it would be funny and that youre fucking stupid and that u wont do it again. Or dont, man up walk up to her and tell her thats ur fetish now lets fuc bby
>>
>>26007204
Wow that is not the direction I expected this to go.

That's irredeemable anon. Hopefully you can find another qt as easily as this one because its over. This girl will never be able to see you normally again.
>>
She's moving around the house and I peeked around the doorway into the kitchen, she's making something. Can I just send the dog in there with a note? I wrote I'm sorry on a sticky note that might help right?
>>
>>26007499
Giving her a note may not be a good idea. Everything you write will need an explanation. It'll be a hard conversation to have, but it's necessary. Try starting with an apology.
>>
>implying this actually happened
2/10, apply yourself son
>>
let her eat some parts of you so she won't be mad. tell her she tasted well, and that you wanted to try new things
>>
If it were Chad picking her nose and eating her sweater, she'd be squirting waterfalls.
>>
Dog note deployed. Awaiting response.

The booger didn't taste too bad now that I think about it. I didn't like the hair though.
>>
Are u like, an actual retard? And have u ever been in a rela b4?
>>
>>26007701
Should I tell her she can suck my dick to be even?
>>26007764
I don't think I am. She's my first girlfriend. I thought I had this shit on lock.
>>
playfully eat a hair off her sweater
>she gives me the most repulsed look
>panic.mov
>stick my finger up her nose
>"I bet every part of you is gold..."
>pick and eat booger, it was dry

Ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg
>>
NO. FUCKING. NOTE.

Let's assume the worst will happen. She's gonna break up with you. Let's work from there.

Walk up to her and, like a normal fucking human being, tell her that you're a fucking dumbass and were trying to be funny. You didn't punch her in the face or murder her grandmother, you can still talk to her face to face. No note. You just creeped her out is all. If this goes well and she didn't mind, she may not break up with you, and that'd be great. But I assume she would. She'll start seeing all of your past "funny" actions as "creepy" and it all goes downhill from there.
>>
>>26008995
Also for fuck's sake anon

Making out is normal in a relationship, as is licking food and shit off of faces. But for christs sake boogers and fallen hairs have NO sexual value at ALL. They're literally GARBAGE. Imagine clipping one of her toenails off and eating it, jesus. (PLEASE never do this)
>>
>>26007399
How did it taste though?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.