[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We rustle pic related Well bros, after countless failed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 43252345435354353452345.jpg (311KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
43252345435354353452345.jpg
311KB, 2000x1334px
ITT: We rustle pic related

Well bros, after countless failed approaches this month I've come to terms with the fact that women demand quality entertainment. Like moviegoers, they are just here for the show called "life". The movie and all that goes into creating an awesome story is the responsibility of the male.

If I had to sum up my approach pitfalls it would be with one word: TRYHARD

Although no numbers were pulled (I'm 5'10, avg weight and looks), I did come away with a new fetish..bear with me it might sound weird. I get turned on by creating really uncomfortable approaches. My mindset walking in is to crash and burn, in essence watch the moviegoers gawk in visible disgust as I fail to meet even a modicum of their mildest expectations.

It starts out casually in a public setting, maybe a library, bar, or even shopping mall. I open with a typical "Hey nice to meet you, I just wanted to come say hello because I thought you were..." blah blah blah, etc.

Then I'll start asking really stupid, plain questions. "So what's your favorite color?" "Do you like food?" "When did you buy your last pair of running shoes?"

If they're at a bar stool, or cocked back in a study lounge with their books out..chances are they aren't going to straight up walk away from you. No...they expect you to walk away due to the inherent build up of cringe-worthy awkwardness, all of which you cherish as you make her stew in a shitpond of her own failed, needy expectations to be entertained in the first place. The major key is to let long...long...pauses of awkward silence linger when they inevitably arise. If there's an extra chair at her table, I'll sit down in the midst of this pause and pull my phone out to literally browse 4chan for a min or two. Then I'll look up and just when she thinks it's over...NOPE..hey bitch, what's your...(looks back down at phone for 1 minute)...what's your um, like, favorite brand of soap? Most women, and this is what I love (Continued in comments)
>>
think you tried to push this meme yesterday to trick autists into socializing
>>
File: Trump GAMBARE.png (473KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
Trump GAMBARE.png
473KB, 884x903px
lol good job op I see what you're doing you sneaky snake : ) good shit >>26006625
>>
File: 894372572345834534u5943.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
894372572345834534u5943.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
(Continued from >>26006625)

about the entire scenario, won't straight up tell you to leave or leave you (unless it's permitted in context). So you can stand there and watch the world burn as you destroy every expectation she had of "How the guys should approach her or how people are expected to interact normally". It's my way of letting out that pent up sexual frustration and it's in response to all the times women all over the world held their pussy privilege over people's head like little princesses.

When it's all over, you leave and tell her to have a good day/night (opposite of whatever it should be outside). You walk away, for the first time in a long time or maybe ever for some of you, with a sense of accomplishment. You've executed a plan to perfection. I must warn you that this takes a different sort of "balls". This mentality has it's root firmly planted in the disgust you may feel towards women, the pressures of society's expectations, and the imbalance and cuckoldry suffered at the hands of countless robots worldwide. I call this Entertainment for Retards, or the ER treatment. It's surprisingly shaped into a fetish (on a personal note) because you get to make them feel really uncomfortable, the same way they made me feel because I was the one who had to approach first, I was the one who had to juggle bowling pins while farting the ABC's just so she can giggle and maybe touch my cock, and all the while having to drop serious coin on the chance that your risk pays off in the first place. The funniest part is playing it all off as though ther are the source of all the awkward tension. MFW they think they're somehow at fault when it's all said and done.
>>
>>26006665
No sir, I wasn't on yesterday. I rarely frequent this board but the times I have it wreaks of justified sexual frustration to say the least. Think of this as sublime perverted social justice
>>
File: 1452171771322.jpg (90KB, 477x616px) Image search: [Google]
1452171771322.jpg
90KB, 477x616px
You know with a very minor adjustment to your behaviour you could actually have sex with girls on a pretty regular basis.

Firstly you're the one who has always felt as though you needed to entertain them, so you're punishing them for what you project onto them. The truth is you needed to entertain yourself all along.

You've arrived at this holy grail of mindsets of self entertainment, and the ability to reflect awkwardness onto girls... and you're doing the most retarded things imaginable with this power due to your obvious mental illness.

Just take a few more steps OP, let go of your bitterness and anger, and you could be happy. You could have a qt gf.

Maybe this will help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI
>>
>>26006842
this is completely anti-social behavior

and i love it. i wish i had the balls to do this, i'd love to shove their stupid "norms" back in their faces. to think any person on the planet believes they're actually better than anyone else because of a hole between their legs and lumps under their clothes is ridiculous and is begging to be broken down
>>
>>26006991
Nah, it's just hardcore sexual frustration as a result of not being approached (maybe once or twice) in my 21 year existence. I have enough self-esteem and respect for myself to understand that my look should be garnishing more return for my efforts.

Don't mistake sexual frustration, a result of not having a basic human need met, for mental illness.
>>
File: 1452832254017.jpg (22KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1452832254017.jpg
22KB, 500x380px
>>26007211
It's honestly one of the most freeing experiences I've had. 10/10 you'd succeed first try, the only hard part is pretending you're focused on the phone during those awkward pauses and not fighting every evolutionary and societal pressure point that's running rampant in your mind.
>>
>>26006842
A better way to end is to ask if she would introduce you to x chick, just make up a name. When she says she doesn't know her say "oh" and just walk away.
>>
File: Kekking_in_the_Field.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Kekking_in_the_Field.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>26007281
LOL fuck I'd probably break character and laugh at myself but that's rich.

The funniest part is women seem to look inwards for the source of awkwardness and if you're sublime enough, they'll eventually rationalize that they are partially, if not wholly responsible for something that you know to be completely of your own doing.
>>
>>26007214
>I have enough self-esteem and respect for myself to understand that my look should be garnishing more return for my efforts.

Literally Elliot Rogers. He sat in restaurants expecting women to approach him, because he was a passive beta.

You are approaching women though, but instead of doing so to get your needs met, you're doing so out of petty revenge for women not fulfilling your masculine role.

If you had a social circle of friends and interacted with girls on a regular basis, then girls might express interest in you, which is how most normalfags get gfs, but women don't cold-approach men, not unless they're greasy fatties and/or drunk. You do the approaching and in exchange for this you get freedom of choice and action, which girls don't generally get by being passive. How is this hard to understand?

That's just the way the world works. If you want to be approached I recommend lifting weights and turning gay.
>>
>>26007372

That makes sense, but the biggest challenge now is overcoming the years of bitterness manifesting itself within my being.

>>That's the way the world works

-K-

Good point on the passive/control aspect though, I never realized that the man is technically rewarded with the freedom in a sense, but that freedom is so vague that I feel like you're trying to rationalize away what I see as justified, harmless vengeance.
>>
>>26007369
You could add in "yeah, you just seemed like someone who would hang out with her croud" emphasis on her. She'll be wondering who the fuck Brianna Taylor is and why she's associated with *her* crowd.
>>
>>26007372
>You do the approaching and in exchange for this you get freedom of choice and action, which girls don't generally get by being passive.

Girls have a fuckload more freedom due to getting hundreds of Okcupid messages and getting incredibly positive responses any time they cold approach any male.
>>
File: 1452735001915.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
1452735001915.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>26007621
This guy gets it--now channel that energy into meme magic, we can do this
>>
File: 1410233894252.gif (1MB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
1410233894252.gif
1MB, 400x268px
>>26007621
>Look girls! You've got all this absolute bottom-of-the-barrel shit to choose from! What a great choice!
>>
>>26007772
Maybe the guys that approach you, but don't project. Like I said, I'm average to slightly above average looking. Truth is I think it's something about the sheer domination of the situation that turns me on, albeit a negative type of domination.
>>
>>26007451
>That makes sense, but the biggest challenge now is overcoming the years of bitterness manifesting itself within my being.

Negativity and bitterness are self-reinforcing patterns. You have to manually break that cycle.

Try the 10 day positivity challenge.

You are not allowed to entertain any negative thoughts for more than 2 minutes. You can't control what pops into your head, but you can control what you choose to dwell on.

You win if you manage to go a whole 10 days.

If you fail, begin the challenge again at day 0.

This process could realistically take a lot longer than 10 days.

I recommend leaving 4chan if attempting this.
>>
>>26007922
Dubs of truth, will consider. Thank you
>>
Its too negative as a 'thing to do.' I have done this kind of approach out of frustration before. Sometimes I'll fall into it, especially when the start has gone well and then its quiet and you have no idea how its going really, and she's not going to help you! So you do something absolutely insane.

Its not a good habit to get into because you're essentially announcing, 'I suck.' How can you feel good about it afterwards? You didn't really reject her, you rejected yourself beforehand, more like.

My sticking point at the moment is; sometimes when its going badly thats a good thing because she's testing you and if you just persevere then it could go somewhere or maybe she just hates you and actually does want it to be over. Sometimes its impossible to say which it is.
>>
>>26007922
Different guy, what could i actually do to stop thinking about negative stuff?
Everything is becoming more and more boring, i dont even like playing games or the internet anymore, trying to force myself to do something fun or not think of negative things is the same as "Dont think of elephants"
>>
>>26006625
>>26006842
Yes! YES!

I made a similar suggestion awhile ago, suggesting that robots become "alpha autists" who are aware that they are violating social norms but make no attempts at self censorship. This is the best way to make normies suffer, as while they are busy "cringing" and feeling "awkward" you can sit back and enjoy your handiwork. I'm glad the idea is catching on.
>>
so all your life is about girls?
>>
>>26008754
You can apply the same principles to other people in general. See >>26008669
>>
>>26008828
Sounds like you havent figured out life yet, but so hasnt i
>>
>>26008928
What does that even mean? Are you one of those normies who spouts vague platitudes in an attempt to sound wise?
>>
>>26008974
Whats your point going to the library if you dont want to be there, you dont have to do it, quit your job and live on welfare instead
>>
>>26009080
I'm not the OP and I don't go to libraries, but he probably does it because he's fun.
>>
>>26009107
because it's fun*

whoops
>>
File: angelsoffasaria1.jpg (135KB, 656x518px) Image search: [Google]
angelsoffasaria1.jpg
135KB, 656x518px
>>26006625
I tried this on an 18 yo euro girl, it was perfectly executed, awkward as fuck. But I found no satisfaction afterwards, even though I found it hilarious as I was doing it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.