[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can actually now really empathize with Elliot Rodger. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 21

File: supreme.jpg (32KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
32KB, 300x378px
I can actually now really empathize with Elliot Rodger.

I'm 22 and I go out and I see really attractive women all paired up with men, and these guys are short, and they're ugly, and they're dumpy, and they're bald. It's not that I feel like I'm entitled to anything, but I'm forever left wondering what's wrong with me that I don't get to be a part of that, and the closest I can come to figuring out is random people on the internet telling me that I must be boring or stupid or I'm actually a terrible person. As if it's a just world and everything bad that happens to a person happens because they deserve it and they brought it upon themselves.

It's not anger. I'm not angry at anybody, more like sad. I have to see happiness everywhere except in my own life.
>>
probably because you don't actually socially interact with women and ask them out, you just sit around like a retard like Elliot did thinking random women will stop you in the street and be your gf
>>
You must pick up where he left off. It is your fate..
>>
File: 1409074853585.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1409074853585.gif
957KB, 500x418px
I feel this, I know I'm not the best looking human out there, but guys far uglier, fatter, dumber, ect and still able to hold relationships and have sex. I don't get it
>>
>>26006300
Well you sound utterly pathetic. No wonder girls can see right through you.
>>
>>26006672
Not OP, but how is it pathetic to be sad about not feeling what the majority of humans are able to feel? Sadness seems like a healthy response
>>
>>26006695
Idk, it has to do with the learned helplessness of it, and identifying with that shitty mass murderer little bitch.
>>
>>26006787
Theres a difference between saying Elliot did nothing wrong, and that you can relate to his feelings. That's not how empathy works
>>
Do you ever look at a Mechanical engineer making 80,000 and go "what's wrong with me that I don't get to be a part of that?"
You don't.
Why?
Because you understand that guy had to labor in education, experience and networking to get where he's at.
Relationships are the same way.
You might have to get rejected 20 times before you hear a sure
You might have to deal with 8 break ups before getting a steady one.
You might have to forfeit time and sleep to keep one.

Don't like it works like that?
Well sorry friend, life works much like everything in nature:
It must be damaged so it can grow back stronger.
>>
>>26006787
>saying him being "pathetic" is the reason he can't get women
>him being "pathetic" is caused by the inability to get women
Great logic, there.
>>
>>26006882
>implying
If they chose the Engineer just because he was born with the engineer "look" or has a certain kind of shirt, that would make sense. The engineer worked hard to get where he is. To get a gf you only need good genetics or luck
>>
File: Cho.jpg (157KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
Cho.jpg
157KB, 1000x625px
Eliot was lame. Cho was a true hero. He experienced genuine bullying and discrimination. His parents ran a dry cleaning business and he didn't have a Beamer and tons of money.

He rid the world of over 30 Chads and Stacies. Eliot only managed to kill his 4 roommates and 2 Stacies.
>>
>>26006300

Explain a bit about your life and what makes you feel that way?
>>
File: 1401466647474.jpg (23KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
1401466647474.jpg
23KB, 500x259px
That feel when you're tall and decent-looking but don't have charisma and catch one-itis easily. Oh, and once you hit 25 you'd better have a good job too or you're invisible to roasties.
>>
>>26006882
I don't know man.

Is it really worth it?
>>
>>26006882
>Because you understand that guy had to labor in education, experience and networking to get where he's at.

I think the vast majority of the time, white collars are just born to be white collars. You've never heard of a poor nignog with no dad becoming a mechanical engineer and neither have I. It's just an easy way to feel like there's justice in the universe and you don't have to feel sorry for the less fortunate or take any responsibility to help those suffering.
>>
>>26006938
Your logic is flawed if you don't think that happens.
>If they chose the Engineer just because he was born with the engineer "look"
Happens in the work force all the time. You got looks and charm they might take you over a more experience candidate. Again however that doesn't me you pack it up because that's a risk, you really have a passion for that kind of work you wont quit.

>or has a certain kind of shit
Or money, So people have loaded parents so they get a much easier start to what future they could have (assuming they don't blow it out of laziness or fear).

>To get a gf you only need good genetics or luck
No, OPs story is enough to show that luck isn't enough. Do those things help absolutely, but again, you can't really look outward going "why can't I get that" if you are not working hard to find it in the first place.
>>
>>26006300

Elliot didn't feel sadness, he felt vindictive rage that made him kill people
>>
>>26007055
>implying most people work hard to get their mate
Aside from those who learn PUA or some shit, there is little to no work involved int he process. And you can have the best clothes, the most money and even look better. But if my resume is years of hard work and stunning results from previous jobs, you're getting blown the fuck out in the interviewing process. And engineering of all fields is far less superficial than work perfume kiosks at the mall.
>>
>>26006300
>>26006585

If you're like Elliot, then you're just not masculine enough. Being "not ugly" isn't good enough, you need to be big and strong. Women don't really like guys that look like girls.
>>
>>26007020
That's the million dollar question friend.
And to that only you can have an answer for it.
I found it totally worth it, but I I didn't find the labor of looking for a pretty virgin girl to be anxiety inducing or highly stressful. I know others that even getting the nerve to talk to a girl takes hours of build up and rejection of that girl could hit them harder than a persons death so again, much like looking at a job path, you got to ask yourself if you want to put the work in to get there or not. And if you choose not to you got to learn to let go and not let it eat at you.
>>
>>26007103
Not really that, I have a decently strong jaw and I kickbox and pajayma wrestle. Just no social skills
also black
>>
File: Checktheselindydubs.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Checktheselindydubs.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>26007055
As much as I hate to reference the reddit cucks, their website is filled with people proving that "muh hard work" doesn't necessarily work. And for those of us with mental illness, our "hard work" will be seen as something else.

Also, consider your dubs checked.
>>
>>26007099
I've seen it happen in the engineering field friend.
nepotism, status over quality, weird ass shit like where you've come from state wise.
You be very fucking surprised how often it happens.
That resume of years of hard work and stunning results from previous jobs might get you a face of shock when they turn you down because they already had the position lined up for Marty's kid who just got out of college.
>>
>>26007172
Wasn't my intention to make it sound hard work = 100% success just that it is required to have a chance at any long term happiness
And yes I know people with brain problems are dealing with even more of a uphill fight than the rest
>>
>>26007212
it's nature

great Debs quote about it
>Competition was natural enough at one time, but do you think you are competing today? Many of you think you are. Against whom? Against Rockefeller? About as I would if I had a wheelbarrow and competed with the Santa Fe from here to Kansas City.

Your genetics basically have to be adjusted to compete against dynasties now instead of individual people
>>
>>26006884
THIS, its like damned if you do and damned if you dont.

If you complain you are pathetic if you don't then you are alone anyways so whats the point?

Apparently im supposed to feel complete indifference or joy to a natural response that evolutionarily developed over thousands of years.

In the past, when a man was denied a woman that was promised to him, there was a war, nowadays youre expected to suppress and cut off any attachment you develop, even if a female helped develop such an attachment, only to use it for personal gain.
>>
>>26007287
So we can agree then that both getting a GF and a job demand similar work and effort with similar challenges and handicaps?
>>
>>26007326
I guess they're both similar struggles but I don't know if you could call it work and effort.
>>
File: Shinjigaveup.png (632KB, 530x805px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjigaveup.png
632KB, 530x805px
>>26007326
You'd also then have to acknowledge that a large segment of the population will fail regardless of work due to ability and interests.

I'm autistic with history being a complete obsession, and my lack of being able to find friends has left me socially stunted; I don't think I will have much luck just sort of hoping to stumble upon a similar woman that I am also attracted to.
>>
>>26007306
>In the past, when a wealthy and/or powerful man was denied a woman that was promised to him, there was a war, rest of us just had to make due
fix that for you
Don't act like this is anything new.
Culture has always turn it's nose to feelings like weakness, shame, sadness and what not. Culture has always been about the dating game and who finds love and who finds depression.

I agree that it's bullshit that humans tell you shit like "you fail because you're pathetic and you're pathetic because you fail "
but dot act like those times were better.
It was about the same just with less white noise.
>>
>>26007376
It pretty much follows the same MO to obtain.
>>26007392
that goes back to this >>26007268 again I wasn't trying to sell it as something that was ensured so much as it demands work.
>>
I think it's all in just manning up and talking to women. Getting their number, asking them out, etc. etc. Too bad I don't have the balls for that and just hope that one will just fall into my lap one day. Elliot probably expected the same thing.
>>
>>26006331
True as fuck
>>
>>26007457
Elliot did
It was pretty clear the way he wrote in his final letter thing

He just go places sit down and just wait for a random girl to talk to him only to get angry and dump his drink on girls close by him talking about their bf's or something.
>>
>>26006300
>It's not anger. I'm not angry at anybody, more like sad. I have to see happiness everywhere except in my own life.

Same robo bro. I'm 28 and still havent figured out what's wrong. Maybe Im on the spectrum or something. I also haven't really put myself out there.
>>
>>26007457
Yeah but think about like, who actually takes a rejection well?

That's what's funny is that some men don't have the courage to just go up and ask some girl they don't know to talk to them. Those guys might not be bad people, they might be exactly the sorts of men that those women want to date as far as personality goes but they can't psych themselves up enough to just go out on a limb and face rejection.

Then you have guys who DO build themselves up and have good opinions about themselves, and they think that because they're great it's all going to go smoothly for them and they don't even brace for something to go wrong. Then they get angry because they start to feel insecure about how good or attractive they are, and they throw a fit and insult the girl who rejected them. Not saying that every man with the stomach to approach women throws tantrums like that, but I think we've seen it plenty. I've seen it plenty.

It's just ironic that the people who have the best chances with women are the ones women complain about.
>>
File: 1418587159888.jpg (32KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1418587159888.jpg
32KB, 499x499px
Maybe you should realize the problem is yourself and get a better personality, tbqh familia, since all these 'uglier' men are getting all the females.
>>
File: 211245445.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
211245445.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
until youve had this happen to you I'm not sure you can empathize
>>
>>26007567
I had no sister to hear plunging sounds from.

>>26007560
read the whole OP, please
>>
>>26007419
In the past, wealth and power was actually more connected with merit, and leaders would follow their men into battle or have put in work towards their fortunes in the first place.

The problem is that we are playing in an unbalanced arena. In the past both physical force and subtlety were allowed towards achieving sexual reproduction.

Because it benefits the civilization, it has inhibited male force and permits female subtlety to continue to exist without repercussion.

Many men arent so much as weak or depressed because they inherently are so, but they are in response to an environment that forces them to act in dishonest and feminine ways.

I could easily lie and have a severely better life, but i dont because the idea of putting on such a mask disgusts me.

There are good honorable, courageous, noble men that exist today, whom have no position of power in the modern world, the same cannot be said for the ancient past.
>>
File: 1453002585404.png (1MB, 842x707px) Image search: [Google]
1453002585404.png
1MB, 842x707px
Elliot Rodger is God like. A truly magnificent being. Glorious.
>>
>>26007583
>In the past, wealth and power was actually more connected with merit, and leaders would follow their men into battle or have put in work towards their fortunes in the first place.

you should look up the Rothschild dynasty and then cry because the world has never ever been anything close to fair or just.
>>
>>26007560
>getting a better personality
What the fuck does that even mean? It is fucking retarded, a personality is built upon experiences and occasionally genetics, it isn't something you just decide.

>>26007545
For me, it isn't necessarily the rejection part of it (though that is a fear too), it is more just not knowing how one could approach a stranger and the knowledge that there is like a 95% chance it won't work out, which would make the effort (already difficult to work up) a waste and just leave me in a worse state than before.
>>
File: 1418422502541.png (32KB, 313x262px) Image search: [Google]
1418422502541.png
32KB, 313x262px
>>26007582
I did read the whole OP baka. It really comes down to approaching women though and feeling comfortable. It's easier said than done and you'll be rejected a lot. But I believe in you.
>>
>>26007560
The problem with the "self-improvement" meme is that its not linked to physicality but personality.

To "get a better personality" is basically saying "adapt and learn how to lie until you get what you want"

Men are not good liars because men tend to be more honest creatures in general.

To tell a man to "get a better personality" is telling them to use subtle feminine methods of getting a mate.

Chads aren't really that strong, courageous, or wise, they're just good liars.
>>
>>26007632
I know I could walk up to a girl and say anything, but I know how it feels to be dumped by somebody you love too and that makes you feel like you're worthless. If they don't tell you what went wrong, you just assume you're absolute shit. You feel uglier, more stupid, more boring, and more pathetic than you could ever possibly feel from being alone. Infinitely more so.

All rejection feels like that to some extent.
>>
>>26007625
I dont give a fuck about the Rothschilds and their money, the fact that they think their money illustrates their merit, is silly and shows how weak they are to depend on an abstraction instead of their own bodies and minds for their value.

They wont survive a collapse.
>>
>>26007672
I've never had a gf before, so it isn't a dumping thing. It is that I have never met a girl interested in the same things I am that has led me to think it is pretty rare to find, and since it would be impossible to actually recognize people who would be interested in those things without getting to know them, I would basically have to go turbo-autist and ask out every girl I am attracted to -- most of whom will not be interested in the same things I am, or probably already taken anyway.
>>
>>26007583
>In the past, wealth and power was actually more connected with merit and leaders would follow their men into battle or have put in work towards their fortunes in the first place.
get some history books out and read up on that

>In the past both physical force and subtlety were allowed towards achieving sexual reproduction.
it's still just as allowed rather you now face jail over death

>but they are in response to an environment that forces them to act in dishonest and feminine ways.
No their not
Not even fucking close
you are confusing a gf with a one night stand there
I've been nothing but a monster when it comes to honesty same with most of my friends and we have never struggled in finding girls.

>I could easily lie and have a severely better life
No you wouldn't, you just think that because the idea of both outcomes being bad hurts you more than the one you didn't take could have had a chance. You might have just traded woes at best taking a lie path.

>There are good honorable, courageous, noble men that exist today, whom have no position of power in the modern world, the same cannot be said for the ancient past.
Again go educative yourself, there were thousands if not more of recorded men in history that took those paths you speak and got nothing for it other than dying alone.

This shit is nothing new
>>
>>26007707
People can only hope for a collapse. That's why post-apocalyptic fiction is more popular than ever. People want a level playing field and a chance to prove that they're good enough to survive without getting permission to do so.
>>
File: 1426538135198.png (49KB, 346x199px) Image search: [Google]
1426538135198.png
49KB, 346x199px
>>26007664
>work on a being a better you=lying
you have some issues that boarder on narcissism anon...
>>
Look man. Its just gonna happen one day. That sounds like bullshit and im probably the only guy on this board who believes it but one day i honestly believe someone will fall into your life. It happens. It happened to me, my best friends, family, hell even people i barely know. I know it might seem like its never gonna happen but it will one day man. Im ready for all the hate this post is gonna get.
>inb4 "plan B"
>inb4 "all women want is your money"
>>
>>26007780
And if we don't think it is better? I don't want to get a gf and friends I hate by pretending to like doing things I don't like and can even send me into panic attacks.
>>
>>26007752
>implying any of the anons here would survive
for fuck sakes most of you are still alive thanks to the very men you hate.
>>
>>26006331
/thread
>I'm not original you guys
>>
>>26007803
So if your friends want to go do something you are not thrilled about you can't just go for their company?
You're telling me you are such a little bitch you are gonna either go into panic mode or be a wet blanket the whole time?
>>
>>26007794
Im almost 30 and nothing has happened. If that person comes along, they will probably be disgusted by my social awkwardness.
>>
>>26007803
You can't look for people of similar interests?
>>
>>26007632
>95% chance it won't work out

Yea this one hits close to home. I work at a fast food place with lots of young girls, and they get asked out CONSTANTLY. My cousin gets dozens of guys texting her, and she doesn't really care about any of them. It takes me an incredible amount of effort to man up and actually communicate with an attractive women, but I know that to her I'd just be another one of the dozens. It's my bad I don't try and communicate to more women, but shits hard yo, and every rejection just sends me farther down the spiral.
>>
>>26007854
that or have kids
Or hey they might be the type looking to cheat on their husband
you could at least say you chuck a guy right?
>>
>>26007808
How do you even figure? In a situation like that where there is no order, meathead soldiers and manual laborers who make 20k per year become the top class (if you even think of it having a structure like that) because they're better fit for surviving without managing social power.
>>
>>26007840
Depends what it is. If it is something like clubbing, partying, or a concert, no.

>such a little bitch
Fuck off, I'm talking about sensory issues. I can't handle lots of people talking at once.
>>
>>26007867
Where would I find them? How would I know what to look for?
>>
>>26007888
because they had the initiative to make something of themselves? That fire to make a future they wanted?

You can't even get the strength to handle the world as it is you expect me to believe you even know how to survive in general? I mean fucksakes you are posting about girl problems on a board filled with teenagers.
>>
>>26007156
DUDE.

social skills are everything with women. Seriously, the first thing you need to be able to do is talk to women and engage them in conversation.

if you can't talk and aren't interesting then you're gonna have a very hard time. You talk women into bed. Words are everything.
>>
>>26006300
I can see the sadness and defeat in his eyes now.
>>
File: Shinjisad.png (289KB, 553x463px) Image search: [Google]
Shinjisad.png
289KB, 553x463px
>>26007954
Well, that means I am fucked.
>>
>>26007917
Well for starters you want to look into either clubs at local colleges or even hunt online for stores and social events.
I met my girl at a book club that I saw was gathering through a local flyer at my university. Had to put myself out there for sure but you can't really get a link or some shit here anon, it can only go so far.
>>
>>26007978
I'm already in the History club and Ancient Mediterranean club. Neither club really has people I am attracted to or find particularly interesting. Have talked a lot with the professor who goes to trivia night and the guy I am on a team with.
>>
>>26007929
>because they had the initiative to make something of themselves? That fire to make a future they wanted?
Which doesn't help them much in the modern society. How are you not understanding what I'm saying?

>You can't even get the strength to handle the world as it is you expect me to believe you even know how to survive in general?
I'm not talking about myself, you troglodyte. I'm saying that a lot of people feel like they're playing a rigged game, more apparent than ever in a time like the present, and they want a societal collapse to actually challenge their abilities and "fitness" in a way that you'll never see in society.
>>
>>26007055
>muh hard work
enjoy getting nowhere in the rat race and dying of stress wagecuck
>>
>>26007977
Are you really incapable of conversing? I mean, you're talking right now and I feel a desire to engage in what you're saying, so you must be fine at it.

If you have had an interesting conversation before, then you are capable of doing it again. Maybe you are in a dark place right now and you just can't fake the happiness.

Maybe you can't relax and "be yourself". I think there's a strong person inside of you but your self esteem and other things are getting in the way

you can't expect a gf when you don't love yourself. Forget about girls until you have enough self esteem to confidently approach them. Otherwise you'll be fighting a losing battle.

Or am i completely wrong and you actually like yourself and have a life you're proud of?
>>
>>26008035
enjoy getting nowhere in general and bitching about it along the way.
>>
>>26008031
>thinks killing the competition isn't rigging the game
really it just all boils down to who can provide and who can't
a bomb isn't going to fix that
>>
>>26006300
Ugly bald guy here who has a girlfriend and has fucked multiple women. Suck my dick fag!
>>
>>26007901
>>26007803

So that whole bit about you could get somewhere lying was just a load of horse shit you tell yourself then?
>>
>>26007732
>get some history books out and read up on that
I would but many books have been burned that give accounts of the ancient pagans.

>it's still just as allowed rather you now face jail over death
Depends on the person, today all are protected regardless of quality.

>No their not
>Not even fucking close
>you are confusing a gf with a one night stand >there
>I've been nothing but a monster when it comes to honesty same with most of my friends and we have never struggled in finding girls.

I cant speak on hearsay and outliers, but generally what that means is getting women with no physical honesty, call it rape.
Honesty is more than words and verbal exchanges but used to imply action, just like how aggression is more than just physical acts but can be mental and manipulative.

You obtained those women through words, and subtle body language but not action, not honesty. I hardly believe your words were honest as mine are.

>No you wouldn't, you just think that because the idea of both outcomes being bad hurts you more than the one you didn't take could have had a chance. You might have just traded woes at best taking a lie path.

Blah blah blah, say what you will, i might give this modern world military service, labor, adherence to laws, positive reinforcement to other soldiers, but the one thing i will never give it, is adherence to the modern dating game.

If i am to get a woman, it will be on MY terms, and if that requires using radical methods then so be it.

>Again go educative yourself, there were thousands if not more of recorded men in history that took those paths you speak and got nothing for it other than dying alone.
>educative
Its better to have died honesty than to have lived a lie. Nobility isn't supposed to be easy.
>>
>>26008104
I see it's the evening in Australia now.
>>
>>26008101
a bomb has the power to render all of your capital worthless

If you're some feeble old fuck who lives life on ezmode now because you have power over virtually everybody, your fitness is completely polarized by the apocalypse.

And in the same right, if you're some dumb turd who is actually very hearty and healthy, it doesn't matter if you're a broke fuck with a humiliating job. You get back to nature and the feeling of true independence. Only your qualities determine your fate.
>>
>>26008065
We are not talking, we are typing. The two are very different. If we talked, you would see me not make eye contact and eventually just start ignoring you in the hope you go away because I feel very awkward.

I can be myself just fine, it is just that myself is autistic and has an obsessive interest with history and is uninterested in about anything else. My self esteem has gone down because I can't make any friends, not the other way around. In HS, when I was well known for being smart because of said obsessive interest, I had a very high self-esteem; therefore, the cause of my depression is long-periods of isolation (think 6 months or so at a time).
>>
>>26008137
>I hardly believe your words were honest as mine are.
You can't because if he is 100% legit then what does that say about you?
>>
>>26008119
No, because them being there means that we can have a conversation about things I do find interesting, which can thus make the experience enjoyable. For example, I like hiking because it gives me a chance to either be alone with my thoughts or to converse about my interests with others. I wouldn't go to a concert only partly due to sensory issues, but also because there is no point that I can see due to any conversation being drowned out.
>>
>>26008013
Try museums plenty of artsy women visit them
>>
>>26008151
well, if you want a girl then you either have to improve your social skills or find someone who likes you for you.

Also, make peace with your existence. You seem very down and out. Depression is one of the biggest chick repellents.

Best of luck. all of this is easier said than done. it's up to you to work it out i guess.
>>
>>26007780
>Narcissism
No i just have some respect for the creature that my forefathers bled, sweat, and died to preserve.

>putting on a mask and "working on a better you"

If i work on a better me, for personal gain, isn't that itself narcissistic?

You seem to imply that people better themselves for absolutely no fucking reason at all, just that "its the right thing to do".

Its still selfish, and doesnt fool me for a second.

Most men who have women also aren't shining examples of human beings either, douchebag.

Else women wouldent complain about them so much.
>>
>>26008137
>Its better to have died honesty than to have lived a lie
Yet here you are making the biggest lie for yourself. You have no honesty in you and I think you know that deep down.
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
>>26008205
Im pretty sure your forefathers would be totally embarrassed and ashamed of you knowing you are visiting and posting on 4chan.
You have no respect for them or yourself being here.
>>
>>26008202
How would one "improve their social skills"?

>>26008200
So, what, just approach a random woman at a museum?
>>
>>26008205
Narcissism would imply you don't think of others at all. That it's all about you and only you. Which is pretty much all you are showing in this thread.It's everyone else fault not yours.That you are playing the game right, whatever game that is and that others are always wrong but you are always right. also what >>26008246 said
>>
>>26008259
A lot of the time people don't have to "improve" their social skills. Humans are naturally social. What's important is being RELAXED. Being confident and relaxed will allow conversation to flow naturally.

So yeah, I kind of think that "improving" social skills is a fallacy. It's more about letting your social skills come to the surface by pushing aside negative shit.
>>
>>26006882

That's a faulty comparison. Mechanical engineers aren't common, while almost everybody regardless of social status, race or gender has or had a relationship if they're over 15.

You know how to become a Mechanical engineer, there's a fucking school that teachs you how to become one. There's no fucking school for socialization or relationships, if you fuck up as a kid and become a loner, it snowballs and you can't never come back because after a certain age everybody has experiences to rely on to interact with others and they expect you to be the same, but you aren't.

Also, not anybody can be a Mechanical engineer, you need to have talent, and be born into a family that can steer you on that path and support you along the way. As >>26007041 said, poor nignogs with no dads don't get to be Engineers, and ugly/weirdos/socially retard fellows don't get to have relationships, but being an engineer that makes 80k isn't something that the world and your own biology keep telling you it's necessary to not be miserable.
>>
I love these FBI honeypot threads.
>>
>>26008315
>There's no fucking school for socialization or relationships
and as hard as that would be to make that a reality and the right way I really do think that's something needed in a first world culture.
>>
>>26008321
FBI?
what would they want in guys that cant talk to people?
>>
>>26008321
Why are there so many tinfoil hats on this board?

I would post a timestamp if I didn't think the autistic janitor would report me for it.
>>
>>26008341
There is a school for socialization and relationships. It's called life.
>>
You're autistic enough to come to r9k. You're not particularly interesting. Probably not in amazing shape. Not outgoing. Not funny.
Why would someone date you?
It's not about getting someone to see past the horrible things about you it's about getting someone to see the things they like in you.
What likable qualities do you have that you display to the world?
>>
>>26008287
>Narcissism would imply you don't think of others at all. That it's all about you and only you.

Well then, most men with a woman are guilty as charged because behind all of their care and altruism lies a selfishness that is as raw as anyone elses here. To you i am only narcissistic because i am honest about my self love, but the rest of men who manage to get a woman, nah they just get women because of "good personalities" and their "selflessness".

To you, their altruism is motivated by inherent human goodness that cant be completely explained but only alluded to with gods, technologies, and other utopias.

It cant be the case that these men, also have a stake in the modern environment and have learned to seduce women to further their own ends and part of this seduction is pretending to be selfless. Nah theyre just okay guys right?
>>
>>26008362
I called this in the OP, if you would have read it.

Why are some of you so bitter and annoyed by unhappiness that you have to make a bunch of ridiculous negative assumptions to explain the world?
>>
>>26007457
>Getting their number, asking them out, etc. etc

That's not half of the problem, I wouldn't even know what to do with a woman even if I got that chance. When I was younger I ussually could get attention from a woman once every year, but I always spilled spaghetti and ruined things. Little things like pushing for a kiss in certain moments or not going for the kiss at the right moment meant the difference between having a prospect and getting blown away. It's not a deal if you're meeting people all the time, but if you don't, then you don't even get to keep practicing or learning what you did wrong. And I can't even compare myself with people here that never ever had a chance.

>Too bad I don't have the balls for that and just hope that one will just fall into my lap one day

It's funny because if you put too much effort on the chase, you get told that you don't have to push things and that girls will eventually come, that you're needy/clingy/obsessive, etc etc, but if you don't put too much effort then you're entitled and you're just expecting things to fall on your lap. How do you win?
>>
>>26008394
God forbid anyone accepts personal responsibility.

People here genuinely sicken me
>>
>>26008394
There's nothing in your bitchy OP that says anything about what you are. It's just complaining that all these "inferior" males have girls and you don't.
Sit down and examine your life.
See what you do with your time what you project to the world what you look like and who you spend your time around and this isn't such a big fucking mystery.
>>
File: 1449070258092.jpg (181KB, 374x1003px) Image search: [Google]
1449070258092.jpg
181KB, 374x1003px
>>26008409
>How do you win?

You don't
>>
>>26006331
this desu senpai

SENPAIII
>>
>>26008390
What you are describing is the "nice guy"
which never works and never has work.

listen I get it, you need them to be a bunch of lying assholes to think that's why you are failing at this but you need to understand that there is a true random factor to all this
some guys are brutally honest and get the girl
others lie all the time and get the girl
many are in between and get the girl

there is no system nothing rigged
At best you can work yourself out and find her
At worse you are taking the curtain call alone.
>>
>>26008354

How can I learn if I have no friends and I just creep out everybody I try to get close to? Which kind of school just fails you and fails you year after year without ever explaining what you did wrong, or where the exam was? What's the fucking memo that everybody received and I lost? What's so weird about me?
>>
>>26008259
You have to do it causal. When you randomly engaging a chick in a convesation you met at an exhibit. while you two are marveling at this work, you try to talk about it with her. women love a guy who's confident and knows their stuff. Just don't be condescending and you can tease along as it's playful.
>>
File: 5263736585379659.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
5263736585379659.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>26008390
>To you, their altruism is motivated by inherent human goodness that cant be completely explained but only alluded to with gods, technologies, and other utopias.
when has anybody said that this thread?
>>
>>26006882
tfw im a mechanical engineer making 80k who has nogf problems
>>
>>26008458
>there is no system nothing rigged

And yet the people who win and the people who lose are always the same.
>>
>>26008259
>How would one "improve their social skills"?
There are these magical things called books.
>>
>>26006300
>It's not anger. I'm not angry at anybody, more like sad. I have to see happiness everywhere except in my own life.
I feel different i feel angry at everyone
>>
>don't be fat
>try online dating
>lower your standards

and there you go OP
>>
>>26008433
It really is a big fucking mystery. There's nothing all that wrong with me. I'm on r9k at 3am because I have to give somebody a ride to the airport in an hour.

I could make conversation about pretty much anything, I'm handsome, I'm funny, I have a job, I go to school. Your own complexes are frustrating you right now. You're so bothered by hearing somebody complain because you think you worked for everything you have in your life, and that anybody less fortunate is that way because they deserve it. I understand where you're coming from, but it's not very smart. Assumptions are for people who will never be expected to be precise or correct about anything.
>>
>>26008390
>what you are describing is nice guys

No, nice guys are just the ones who lose, the ones who win still use similar methods who just tend to be more physically attractive and employ such methods in a more subtle manner, LESS HONESTLY.

You can smell a nice guy from afar, but not a chad/modern man unless you have a strong nose like mine.

>>26008467
Selflessness is a lie, sold by those who are the most selfish.
>>
>>26008463
If I met you and talked to you, I'd know exactly what was weird about you. But I can't meet you so I don't know. Can't you figure it out? Is it really so hard to know what you're doing wrong?

I mean, do you have shitty posture or mumble or something? Do you not know what to say? is it an anxiety thing? Help me out here.

You should be learning from your mistakes like anybody else, I assume.
>>
>>26008454
>>26007820
>>26007478
>all of these cucks
hahaha top cucks
>>
>>26008491
I see you didn't read the OP
I also bet your one of those retards when a video is uploaded of a girl married to a freak you're the first to spout "hurrr she's doing it for the money and/or attention" It's all kinds of people anon. I work with obese deadbeats with hot wives. I've seen attractive guys fail at all attempts at getting laid. There is no one type that always gets the gf and no one type that never does.
>>
>>26006994
I like both of them. Cho was more omega while elliot is beta in 4chan sense a away
>>
>>26008555
It's true though. If you can't socialize you're not going to get puss.
>>
>>26008550
>Selflessness is a lie, sold by those who are the most selfish.
again who is even talking about that shit?
You are just venting on us what you can't vent on others
>>
File: 2353456235625727267.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
2353456235625727267.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>>26008550
>unless you have a strong nose like mine.
Ok Im just gonna take you as a bait master and hope there are not people out there as stupid this.
>>
File: 1422674340129.png (24KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1422674340129.png
24KB, 914x1091px
>>26007560
but I thought the key was to bee myself?
>>
>>26008550
>Selflessness is a lie, sold by those who are the most selfish.
Nice Randian garbage, but there's plenty in history that can't be explained by selfish benefit. Why did Karl Marx spend his life committed to developing and promoting socialism and then die penniless in a foreign country with barely even any recognition?
>>
>>26008581
Perhaps you didn't notice but the topic of narcissism came up and i decided to deconstruct the concept of narcissism, by saying that those who pretend not to be narcissistic and selfless are only doing so for...TADA selfish narcissistic reasons.

Should i spoonfeed you every time?
>>
>>26008575
Unless he's pays
>>
>>26008655
I would think you are a bit autistic if you think the spectrum is just narcissism or altruism
fortunately I'm aware you are shitposting.
>>
>>26008639
Being yourself is the shittiest advice anyone could give you. You DO NOT BE YOURSELF.
>>
>>26008610
>cant respond
>Its gotta be bait

Whatever makes you lie better.

>>26008642
Why did marx leech off his father's income and essentially didnt work an honest day in his life besides his philosophizing?

But there is an answer to your question...popularity.

"The pleasure of being first"

He wants to be remembered as the "messiah" that prophesied the revolution and while this might not bring him a genetic legacy, its memetic legacy still lives on today, in the minds of children who also wish to be "messiahs".
>>
File: 1443119612806.jpg (57KB, 600x798px) Image search: [Google]
1443119612806.jpg
57KB, 600x798px
>>26008716
>Im not shitposting
>just put on his tripcode
sure your legit Elliot jr.
>>
>>26008748
Oh come on, my arguments are way better than that chinese jew.
>>
>>26008292
>>26008465
>>26008493
It's pretty depressing to know that I'll never be capable of this.
>>
File: 1453026798486.jpg (6KB, 444x331px) Image search: [Google]
1453026798486.jpg
6KB, 444x331px
Elliot is the King. a real human being. and a real hero.
Elliot Rodger for president.
>>
>>26006331
Stop victim blaming man, not cool
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.