[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think you'll die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1453623808165.jpg (48KB, 882x688px) Image search: [Google]
1453623808165.jpg
48KB, 882x688px
How do you think you'll die?
>>
>>26004800
I'm already dead, the particulars of how my body stops working don't much matter.
>>
sex game gone wrong
>>
Probably due to some sickness. I'm just hoping I don't die in something terrible like in a car accident.

I hope I die of cancer since atleast then people will have pity on me
>>
Car accident.

I always take my seatbelt off when going faster than 60kph. I want the crash to kill me, I don't want to survive as a veggie.
>>
78, from cancer
>>
I'll reach 25, even more depressed and hopeless and unable to make connections with others than I already am, without any clear goals or future, and I'll hang myself.
Most likely.
>>
probably at my job, I've come close twice
>>
Falling off a roof of a house I'm working on. We have ropes we are supposed to wear but they're uncomfortable.

>inb4 wagecuck
>>
Either some random accident or some illness in my 60s-80s
>>
Gastrointestinal cancer.
>>
File: 1414051879.52356[1].jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1414051879.52356[1].jpg
15KB, 320x240px
>>26004800
Hopefully suffocated by an obese black woman riding my face and getting too into it who doesn't notice me tapping out my need for air.
>>
Something obesity related.
>>
Once I'm thrown out of the house I will proceed to email my father a heartbreaking letter. One that describes my pain (I made him cry by saying "I hate you" so this will show him a bit of what I feel daily.)

I will proceed to wandering around with nothing but my backpack full of my belongings. I will eventually end up in a place that has nobody for miles. I will walk towards the empty land and starve. I'm doing this to avoid my natural instinct of trying to survive once things get real. I can't bring myself to self harm but starvation/dehydration should do the trick.
>>
>>26005067
You'll puss out, you might die by accident from dehydration but trust me, that survival instinct is gonna kick in.

Who knows, after surviving you might decide to not be such a total piece of shit any more.
>>
Sooner than I should, because I don't take care of myself and I do dangerous things sometimes.
I've pretty much given up on killing myself because if I haven't gone through with it by now I probably never will. So it'll be accident or natural causes.
>>
>>26004964
>Gastrointestinal cancer.

This
>>
43, lung cancer
Ok, so I posted this thing and got muted, somehow this is really spooky, someone has said "43, lung cancer" on r9k before
>>
>>26004800
Alone in my room, next to a helium tank.
>>
Offing myself after traveling to California and bathing in the blood of as many nasty fuckers as I can manage to eliminate in a short span of time

The world won't miss any of us.
>>
>>26005140
Are you an IBS/Gastritisfag too?

>tfw there's even family history
>>
Probably from starvation because the Lord God sent a plague of locusts cause all of you are heretics. Repent now.
>>
>>26005363

unfortunately yes.

It's a living hell.
>>
File: 1452032601870.png (47KB, 332x358px) Image search: [Google]
1452032601870.png
47KB, 332x358px
naked girl avalanche most likely
>>
My family is all that is keeping me alive at this point, when they're gone I'm just going to kill myself.

I have nothing else to suffer in this hellhole for, nothing to keep me going.
>>
>>26004800
probably getting hit by another car
>>
Either suicide or as a result of my own clumsiness/stupidity. I've accepted both possibilities.
>>
A few months from now. Gunshot to the roof my mouth.
>>
>>26005456
I've just given up. Try to eat stuff that doesn't set me off. I quit taking my acid reflux medications because they just make me sick in other ways. I figure by the time I'm old enough to get cancer I hope that's how it works they can just 3d print me a new colon or some shit.
>>
Heart disease or cancer.
>>
When I really get serious about ending my life probably through nitrous inhalation. Heard that it is painless and just like passing out. Only hurdle is getting enough of it as you can't get large amounts.

well I guess I'll figure that part out when it comes to do it.
>>
Probably going to snap in the near future and kill my whore wife and his boyfriend then myself. I will be a cuck no longer.
>>
>>26005150
>43, Iung cancer
>>
>>26005851
probably once my joints are too fked up to even move. Hard to get up out of bed even with medication nowadays.
>>
File: 1452991906578.jpg (15KB, 227x202px) Image search: [Google]
1452991906578.jpg
15KB, 227x202px
>>26005794
I don't believe people actually commit suicide.

What if it's just a gesture and the curtains role up and there is the audience of aliens (your true species) clapping or booing your performance depending on your merits.
>>
File: 1442598175025.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442598175025.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>>26005150

>Ok, so I posted this thing and got muted, somehow this is really spooky, someone has said "43, lung cancer" on r9k before

>>26005865

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE
>>
>>26005016
How fat are you robot?
>>
Any Finnish bots here?

lets commit seppuku desu senpai
>>
Two possibilities I see for myself.

Most likely, on my motorcycle. Or rather, being violently thrown off of it due to some idiot in a car.

Second most likely, at work. Either from traffic on the side of the road not noticing the flashing lights, or from getting shot or stabbed by some melanin enhanced gentleman down in the ghetto while I'm trying to help someone else not die.
>>
>>26004800
I'll lie choking in my own blood upon the ground
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 500x441px
>>26004800
Drug OD, suicide, or the most likely one: heart attack from years of bad diet and drug use.
>>
Either trying to drift or doing something fucking stupid like trying to jump headfirst into a frozen lake.
>>
>>26006018
Tfw want to join the glorious Finn master race
>>
>>26004800
an hero, most likely. Unfortunately, if i'm lucky.
>>
>>26004971
>by an obese black woman
I'd tell you that you've got shit taste but I think you've had enough.
>>
i know that i'll eventualy kill myself, it's just a question of how and when.

february if i don't get into my graduate school, and my bday if i still am hugless even if i get in. if i have a hug, that buys another year until i have lost virginity.

easier just to say before 30, most likely before 27

oh and i will suffocate myself, either carbon monoxide or nitrogen if i can ever find it
>>
>>26004800

Heart attack or embolism. Probably while I'm on the shitter.
>>
>>26004800
Cancer or heart complication.
>>
Car accident or cancer.
>tfw have had a pellet under my armpit for 2 months
>>
Hit by a car or suicide
>>
>>26006785
The only reason for that would be because you like ice hockey, the only thing finnish people are actually good at,
Otherwise we finnish are naturally born robots. Suicides in Finland are quite common, and looks like i'll be joining that group soon.
>>
European Reconquista.
>>
Killed by the illuminati before the age of 40, then they tell the public i died of AIDS or in a car wreck
>>
Murdered
>>
Self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77KB, 1000x1144px
There's a park a few blocks from my apartment, right on the lake. I figure when things finally get bad enough I'll just email my brother the password to my Steam account in case he wants it, then go drown myself. Gotta work on the note first. All I have so far is "Never love a woman more than she loves you."
>>
>>26004800

Heart disease in my 50's.
>>
I'm going to od or do the whole helium meme thing. Really not going to wait till I'm 80 to get a fucking heart attack.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.