[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to go out crying robots? Or will you put on a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: robotsuicide.png (159KB, 852x645px) Image search: [Google]
robotsuicide.png
159KB, 852x645px
Are you going to go out crying robots? Or will you put on a brave face?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yj2FNYi8q0
>>
>>26000965
Dude had honor to himself and his family. Instead of sulking into depression and neetmode he stopped himself from being a burden

Reminder that if you're a neet you're parents do secretly wish you'd kill yourself already
>>
File: 1445495101662s.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1445495101662s.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
>>26000965
>tfw I ride a litre bike into the back of a semi-truck trailer
>>
>>26000965

He had a gf, he was a normie.
>>
I'm seriously not bullshitting, but I grew up with this kid when I was little. He was my best friend. He lived in Dothan, Alabama until he was about 8, then moved away. We played together literally every day. He moved to Ashford, Alabama, not sure when, but that's where I knew he lived.

I completely forgot about him until I found out he killed himself last year. Last year it had been a year since he killed himself, so I had felt awful that I didn't know. I can't remember if his girlfriend either left him or cheated on him, but I know his best friend had recently died of cancer. He shot himself on his friend's grave. We knew his mom worked at Walmart, and we would see her ever so often over a few years. Sadly we didn't know what happened, so no one in my family gave her their condolences.

It's really weird seeing someone I legitamitely and personally knew posted on r9k.
>>
>>26001425
Best way to go imo
>>
Was this really because of a girl? There must have been other underlining issues
>>
File: 27bpk.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
27bpk.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>killing yourself over a roastie

why
>>
>>26001726
probably a sadbrain in general
>>
>>26001726
His brother died of cancer. He shot himself at his grave.
>>
>texting your mom before killing yourself

Okay, this is where the line needs to be drawn. Say what you want about the release and freedom that you get when you take your life, but bringing others into it is just plain selfish. If your so weak that you cant take it anymore, then man up for at least the last few minutes of your life and go your own way without dragging others down with you.

>b-b-but its his mother asshole

Doesn't matter, because the people you bring into it will just feel the guilt of not stopping you for the rest of their lives.

That being said, if that roastie did cheat on him, I really hope his suicide push her to JUST.
>>
Felt the same way after breaking up with my ex. The world is a cold and horrible place, and the sad truth is that people will feel bad you are dead all for 15 minutes and than forever forget about you and you are just nothing, not even a memory. I'm sure this kids ex felt bad, but guaranteed she is sucking down Chad dick right now and have moved on. She already with other guys forgetting about this kid, and this kid killed himself for this girl.

Suicide is dumb, I can understand why people go through with it, but it's dumb. You never know what tomorrow could bring.
>>
>>26000965
is it a dyke I can't tell.
>>
>all those "tough love" comments
oww the cringe
>>
>>26001996

tbqh if you are suicidal it's your parents fault for doing such a shit job raising you and it's mostly your mothers fault since at the end of the day she chose your father, he was probably a child of divorce and got abused as a kid like almost all fuck-ups of all sorts

inb4 people with shit mothers get triggered
>>
Also why would you post this video of your son on Youtube? Have some respect
>>
>>26001450
this
good riddance
>>
ah just checked the videos description
>mother posting bible quotations about how gossip is bad
mmm hmm, wonder why he was really miserable
>>
>>26002098
He asked her to.
>>
>>26002098
True, what message is she trying to "spread"? That suicide is a bad thing?

If you see the signs or someone flat out tells you they're thinking about it, then try and stop them. If you don't see any signs and there was absolutely no realistic way you could forsee it then stfu they clearly didn't want to be stopped.
>>
I just wish someone would put me out of my misery.
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: handphone.png (389KB, 793x1012px) Image search: [Google]
handphone.png
389KB, 793x1012px
>tfw holding a cold dead hand
>>
If I kill myself, it'll be suicide by cop.
>>
what a fucking faggot

if I do it I'll be blasting death grips with a smile on my face
>>
>>26000965
This is all very sad, seriously, but can someone tell me what he was saying
>>
>>26002281
and over here you'll see the typical death grips fan. mind the feces
>>
I dunno why, but I feel like his cries are fake; as if he actually cried off screen then got in front of the camera and tried to cry like he use to before filming.
>>
>>26000965
Hope his whore ex gf is happy his blood is on her hands.

Women don't seem to realize how easily they can push men to suicide.
>>
>>26001651
Proof

this is an original comment
>>
>>26002309
>making jokes out of it
>>
>>26002309
DOUBLE.DOUBLE.HEEEELLIIIIX!
>>
>>26002456
>killing yourself over a girl

it was a joke to begin with
>>
>>26002384

its normal for a robot to perceive human emotion as fake.
>>
I only hear
asufgau owqdiwodad werer you are dfoqauhoqu miss her so much kjwqhfqfojoq
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
>>26002209

>planned to show everybody this video
>major hit on Jewtube
>fundraiser for this failed Chad

Even after death, Chad still fucking wins.
>>
>>26002516
ppl an hero over relationship all the time tho
>>
>>26002424
Nah I can't provide any proof sadly. All the pics we had of him and me are in storage, and I don't live at home anymore anyway. I texted my mom to see if she had pictures, but they're all on her work computer.

I remember a lot of stuff we did together as kids, though. We played a lot of vidya together. I remember playing majora's mask, ocarina of time, and that n64 Kirby game specifically a lot with him. My dad and brother called him Chicklet because he had some fucked up buck teeth. He would go to people's houses in the neighborhood, turn on their water hoses, and run. He climbed our fence and would jump into our pool a lot, too
>>
>>26002659
a bitch reason desu but i dont suppose mine would be better
>>
File: FeUl2Pe.jpg (91KB, 619x406px) Image search: [Google]
FeUl2Pe.jpg
91KB, 619x406px
>>26000965
Wait so why is this attention whore crying? because his son left his faggy ass and joined the national guard?
>>
>>26001651
>TFW my best friend moved away when I was 11
Truly this is the worst of the worst feels. Friendless robots know not.
>>
>>26001996
>That being said, if that roastie did cheat on him, I really hope his suicide push her to JUST.
If she even cares, she will be using it for personal sympathy. Women always turn a tragedy to be about them. Mothers say how hard it is for THEM when their son kills himself, ex says how hard it is for HER that her ex died, any friends that he had that were girls will be using his death to get out of responsibility. Think about it, people committing suicide because they lost somebody are almost always male.
>>
File: 7WFSIsr.jpg (332KB, 1600x1422px) Image search: [Google]
7WFSIsr.jpg
332KB, 1600x1422px
>>26002815
>tfw I was the 11yr old who had to move away
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.