[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still pushing on with the diet robots? How are you doing today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg (52KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
kiwi-con-cuchara.jpg
52KB, 900x675px
Still pushing on with the diet robots?

How are you doing today?
>>
>>26000518
That's sad that nobody responded.
>>
>>26001943
maybe cause this thread is constantly posted
>>
>>26001943
/r9k/ goes through so many threads a day, there's a ton bound to get buried.
>>
>>26001966
>>26001982
Actually I think it's because r9gay is full of people who don't want to better themselves.
>>
>>26002245
>r9gay

Post dick (^:
>>
File: 1453676531145.jpg (26KB, 275x280px) Image search: [Google]
1453676531145.jpg
26KB, 275x280px
>the diet
>the
>>
>>26002430
Correct. The
>>
File: 1453392854896.jpg (12KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1453392854896.jpg
12KB, 160x160px
>>26002462
>T
>h
>e
>The
>>
I don't need to worry with diet anymore. I did it last couple years and gained. Now I just focus on maintaining. One day I'll hop on roids and try to gain another 20 or so but I'm happy sitting at 160lbs@6'2. Otterfag seems popular with the subhumans and fashion is easy. Hungry skelly I think is more aesthetic but halo effect works by what others think so I go by that. Frank Zane is the most beautiful man to exist and he kept a tiny waist but big everything else. That probably my goal body. I'll just use coarse textured fabric, and have my jackets tailored to have oversized cuffs and wear French cuff shirts to balance things out there, and maybe big shoes. Arnold Schwarzenegger looked good in suits when he was a pro so if he can I can do it at Zane proportions easily.
>>
>>26002640
1,88 and 72kg and gained? what the fuck?
>>
>>26000518
I just got here, what diet is that?

To make your semen tasty?
>>
>>26002729
>I just got here

Thank. You. My dick is wet
>>
>start diet to gain weight around august
>going really well
>have to go to hospital in late october into november
>haven't been on it again since
>>
>>26002678

I don't speak yuro. A few years ago I was 6'2 and barely over 120lbs. I gained almost 40lbs with ss+gomad, switching to a 5 day brosplit after I got 1pl8 bench. It was hard eating so much but worth it. People are nicer to me now. Drinking the calories is the best tip. A gallon of milk is 2.4k calories. You just need another 1.1k in food and you hit your goal fthe day. Pasta is delicious and also high calorie. Just be careful with fat. You'd think being twice as caloric gram for gram it's better but it's more filling too. Carbs are goat macro after you get you g/lbbw protein in.
>>
crashed hard this weekend after such a good week
going to be lifting extra hard this weak and will be adding 20lbs to my weights

I am still doing remarkably well with my soda sobriety. drinking a fuckton of water and it's already already clearing away that nasty crusty black neck shit and my skin and bags under my eyes are significantly noticeably better.

bought some fruit and cheese for lunch this week at work but I'm still stuffing my fat face tonight with some turkey and pretzels with pizza flavor omg it's so salty and gross but my rotten piece of shit obese soul yearns for them

I know I have the will power to overcome this since I did really well 2 weeks in a row. my problem is that I have nothing to do on the weekends because I'm a boring loser with no driver's license. wasted too much money on junk food because I'm bored and have nothing else to do besides smoke pot, listen to music, watch movies and cartoons, and fap. I woke up early determined to clean my room but still haven't done it. I am determined to go to sleep before 10 and it's already 7 so I need to start moving.

I've had some serious muscle development and weight loss so far and I'm not going to throw that all away because of my addiction to fatty food.
>>
>tfw Skellyton
I can't force myself to eat. And even when I do I don't gain any fucking weight. For fuck sake I went 3 months eating a whole pizza a day and only gained fucking 5 pounds.
>>
File: 1450539107543.jpg (7KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
1450539107543.jpg
7KB, 247x204px
>>26002925
>2400 kalories with fucking milk
>over 200 grams of sugar
>>
>>26002971
>soda sobriety
Very good to hear. This is a pretty hard step for people.

Soda is fucking pure empty cals. I used to drink a 2 liter a day back when I didn't give a shit, and now soda actually makes me sick.

>cheese
Try to cut back on this a bit, cheese is pretty fatty.
>>
>>26003067

Does yuro milk not have those macros? I don't think America exports much of our fresh milk but it's good shit. You can drink more milk or eat food to get more calories in. The carbs are just energy for energy though. Protein is the actual building materials. If it's the gallon that's confusing you just drink 4 liters a day, it's close enough to a gallon.
>>
>>26003021
Try to count calories. Also eat after you wake up. You must try to eat more to accustom yourself to it. Just eating a pizza doesn't mean you eat enough. You have to eat every day over your maintenance. Also start doing some sport.
>>
>>26003148
>>26003067
Drink whole milk faggot.
>>
>>26003075

Soda is no calories last time I checked my labels, and most people don't get enough fat in their diet. Are you trolling?
>>
>>26003173

Whole milk is whole milk, nigger. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>26003163
I already bike to and from work every day, it's 10 miles overall but I'm still not hungry. I'm sick of sitting on my tailbone.
>>
>>26003175
>Soda is no calories last time I checked my labels
Uhhh, are you trolling? Fucking google coke nutrition facts and report back to me.
>>
File: 1409867345243.jpg (22KB, 319x283px) Image search: [Google]
1409867345243.jpg
22KB, 319x283px
>>26003175
>Soda is no calories last time I checked my labels
>>
>>26003173
I don't drink that much milk because it's way too much sugar.
>>26003227
maybe that's the problem
>>
>>26000518
>How are you doing today?
had two salads today , and then coffee ice cream.
my willpower is never enough to last all day.
>>
>>26003229

Coke zero: 20oz serving, 0 calories

??

I usually drink diet mountain dew though. Coke is nice but dude dew lmao.
>>
File: JUST-.jpg (194KB, 991x609px) Image search: [Google]
JUST-.jpg
194KB, 991x609px
>Woke up, 3 hard boiled eggs, two mushrooms, crushed red pepper
>Nutella for lunch and dinner after family exploded at me and told me to go file for welfare for them tomorrow morning at 8:00AM at the local office

Kill me desu fampai
>>
I've been going from landwhale mode of 350 lbs to not quite as landwhale at 227 lbs so far.
It was odd I went a few weeks not getting much lower or not losing at all on the scale and then all of a sudden it said I lost 6 lbs this week.
>>
>>26003510
Explain

How

pls
I'm at 325 and if I gain more weight suicide will be the only option
>>
>>26003403
You never said diet soda, you said soda.

Diet soda is fucking bad for your body too, enjoy your high blood pressure.
>>
>>26000518
eh, it's alright, only lost a few pounds so far, got to get rid of that fat that accumulated over the holidays. Yesterday I think I forgot to eat anything for breakfast or lunch and I had like a slice of pizza for dinner and some chips during the day. Today I did better, I had a bowl of oatmeal this morning, a sandwich for lunch and some salad for dinner, losing weight is not that hard, sometimes I have to force myself to eat when I get obsessed with something, usually a game.
>>
>>26003562

Diet soda is soda, fucktard. And hypertension is not caused by soda either. Try reading a book instead of sucking Dr Oz's dick. He's a joke in the nutrition and training communities.

What do you drink, water? Water is fucking bad for your body too, enjoy your aids.
>>
>>26003520

The basic idea is energy output greater than input. Fuck that hard math stuff though. Look up ECAY and DNP. You'll either die or lose 50lbs a month, assuming you don't continue eating a ridiculous energy excess.
>>
>>26003520
I looked up a calorie calculator on google, typed in my stats and it told me how many calories I should be consuming in a day.

I cut out most carbohydrates and sugar, while sticking to vegetables and meat most of the time.
I purchased a small digital kitchen scale for around $15 online to help weigh food and just look at the nutritional facts and serving sizes of things.
It makes things easier if you figure out and plan what you want to eat the next day before going to bed. It sounds annoying, but it's actually something I enjoy a lot.
You also drink about a gallon of ice water a day to help boost your metabolism, keep you feeling full and also just keeping your skin hydrated. You'll need to get used to having water with you everywhere.
Your cravings for some foods will get better if you stick with it and the vegetables and meat will fill you up and keep you more satisfied than breads.

And at such a weight you're at, you don't even need to add exercise in if you don't want. Trying to jog will fuck your knees, but doing more simple exercises would still be helpful. I'd add weight lifting even just small dumbells and easier body weight exercises and later walking.

If you are worried about loose skin, getting as much protein as you can in as well as vitamin E and eating fish or taking fish oil supplements might help with skin elasticity. You want to look for fish oil with high amounts of EPA and DHA. What I take has 647 mg of EPA and 253 mg of DHA and I take four pills a day. There are ones out there a bit better than this and I don't know if it's even going to do much with how short I am. You're probably at least a few inches taller than myself and younger, so you have a better chance of getting out of this without horrible loose skin.
>>
>>26003879
I really appreciate the information anon. I have a kitchen scale, its my brothers, and to be honest my family doesn't have a lot of food so I have to cut back anyway.

Well, time to plan. Good night anon, again thanks.
>>
>tfw used to be fat
>lost weight
>still bordering "skinnyfat" and "chubby" even though I lift weights and run regularly
>>
>>26003655
>Water is fucking bad for your body too, enjoy your aids
Looks like 70% of your body is aids then.
>>
>>26003979
No problem and good luck to you. You're already doing well just wanting to better yourself instead of moping and doing nothing like many others.
It might be hard at first, but it does get easier and your new habits will eventually become natural to you.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.