[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be average looking femanon with (possible) asperger's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

>Be average looking femanon with (possible) asperger's syndrome
>Shallowly attracted to guys like pic related

What do I need to do in order to have just a single night with them? That's all I want. They don't even need to contact me again... ;_;
>>
>>25997223
Walk up to them and ask for sex.
>>
u have a vagina u already win whore now leave
>>
File: 1452197891005s.jpg (7KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452197891005s.jpg
7KB, 217x250px
>>25997223
>wont go for a robot
>has to be a chad

Drink bleach
>>
>>25997223
Are you fat?

>Yes
Lose weight.

>No
Just walk up to him.
>>
>>25997274
I mentioned that its shallow :/
>>
>>25997241
Not even that.

Just look in their direction and wait.
>>
>>25997296
>Hur dur, I want to date out of my range
>its okay cause its shallow
>I wonder why I am forever alone

Fucking dumb bitch.
>>
>>25997223
Literally just go on Tinder and start swiping you stupid roastie
>>
>>25997223
>average looking
If by "average looking" you mean not fat, then just go on tinder.
>>
>>25997296
Can you just die in a petrol fire please, or better yet, I hope you survive a petrol fire and then get cancer while healing from the burns.
>>
File: 2016-01-09-02-27-18.jpg (192KB, 1200x811px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09-02-27-18.jpg
192KB, 1200x811px
how can attraction be shallow?

anyway you should be fine hot girls find my body more attractive these guys are either gay for pay or smash ugly roasties
>>
File: 1332974175441.jpg (1MB, 897x861px) Image search: [Google]
1332974175441.jpg
1MB, 897x861px
CONFIRMED. AUTIST GIRLS ARE JUST AS ROASTIE AS THE REST OF THE WHORES.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
kill yourself you shallow roastie whore
no man of that caliber will ever love you. and if they make love to you it'll be purely physical and you will never hold any special place in their heart, let alone their lives.
if you're average be prepared to lower your standards because mean who WORK on their physique like that expect more out of a woman at least in appearance they consider as a potential partner. also they won't have the tolerance or patience to deal with your aspie bullshit because they can obviously do better so GL with that
>>
>>25997659
>>>25997659
>how can attraction be shallow
Because you can be attracted to people other than their basic physical attributes. That's how, chad plz leave, go fuck a stacy.
>>
>>25997223
if you are not bait, just go to them and tell them that you will let them do anything they want to you.
>>
>>25997359
>date
she's asking for a one night stand

what robot doesn't want to fuck a 10/10 qt?
>>
>>25997223
>that slit mentality
Thanks for proving my seemingly sexist ideas to be true
>>
Be in the same room and wait.
>>
>>25997223
Get on tinder
Plenty of guys will be happy to pump and dump you
>>
>>25997223
I'm pretty ripped. Not too far from that level. I'll fuck you.
>>
>>25997223
why do you want some like me? someone like me is a cunt but if youre in the uk ive me shout
>>
>Be average looking
You're only self worth is your appearance? That's incredibly vacuous. Is that really all there is to you?

>with (possible) asperger's syndrome
self diagnosis of a mental illness? How childish is that. You either have it or you don't. How pathetic is it that you picked that illness too, and blame it for your own failures.

>What do I need to do in order to have just a single night with them
Literally give them any attention whatsoever and you're there.

If this isn't bait, I strongly suggest you hang yourself. You have absolutely nothing to contribute to the world.
>>
>>25997223
if you r average by your own standards then you r probably ugly by chad standards. DESU not much you can do other then dress super slutty, have a 10/10 personality, and try to get them drunk. You will have a lot of competition and work but good luck fembot.(also dont be fat and get good with natural looking makeup)
>>
>>25997574
How can you be this mad you fucking faggot
>>
>>25997743
Yes but not initially, you can't just see someone on the street and be attaracted to them because of their personality. Looks are first, it's normal.
>>
>>25997223
>go to /fit/
>be in london
problem solved
>>
>>25997223
Post pic

seattle area chad here. if you buy me dinner ill consider it
>>
>>25997223
>>Shallowly attracted to guys like pic related
get /fit/ faggot.
>>
>>26000484
this is true. She isn't a whore for finding Chads attractive. She's hardwired to.
>>
File: 89877689.jpg (56KB, 631x503px) Image search: [Google]
89877689.jpg
56KB, 631x503px
>>26000917
just like how all guys like blonde Stacys with fake boobs
>>
>>26002013
Except for the weeaboos who only like dark hair and flat chests from asia.
>>
>>25997223
>What do I need to do in order to have just a single night with them? That's all I want. They don't even need to contact me again... ;_;

If you tell upfront that you see yourself as just average and as beneath them but just want a single night and they wouldn't even need to contact you again, you might get your wish out of a combination of pity and "so weird and crazy that it's already hot", and the ego-boost because of the way you have humiliated yourself for them.
>>
>>26002013
fake boobs look awful though. I like Stacies who look like tomboys, e.g. Kittens
>>
lol @ manlet in OP's pic
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.