[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people make fun of virgins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why do people make fun of virgins?
>>
Because inside they feel that behaving like whores is a bad thing so they try to act as if they are superior
Its like smokers who tell you how cool it is or alcoholics who say its part of tradition etc
>>
File: wzsjd5j2zsxpunme4iqw.jpg (25KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
wzsjd5j2zsxpunme4iqw.jpg
25KB, 620x400px
cause they're fucking losers
>>
cuz we don't fight back
>>
Wasn't that guy in The Revenant?
>>
>>25995158
Because GF/BF an having sex is considered a status.
>>
>>25995259
who's we? i ain't no virgin
>>
>>25995158
Look at that poster. Apparently "being a virgin" means you're an awkward, child-like freak being; a creature on the margins of society equivalent to a drug dealer.
>>
>>25995275
yeah and was miscast i think. not that he did bad himself but everyone is creaming over how great the movie was but it really wasn't
>>
>>25995158
Because they're socially acceptable targets.
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 740x1000px
>>25995158
>implying he doesnt slay major puss
>>
>>25995314
The visuals are fantastic and I thought it was well made

Not the best movie I saw last year but maybe the best directed.
>>
Seriously though, how is Jennifer amid ton soup fucking hot? My dick practically exploded when she was doing her stripper dance and her in horrible boss
>>
>>25995158
>I'm considered on the same level as drug dealers, strippers and runaways
just end it all
>>
>>25995385
i agree with you actually lol i like alejandro inarritu who directed birdman i think he should get the award for it (the revenant will definitely win 1+ oscars)
but i don't think the movie as a whole was great compared to say ex machina or sicario
>>
>>25995411

If you watched the movie, it wasn't. He only went along because his mom abandoned him.
>>
To sell more of the latex jew.
>>
>>25995343
Well he's 6'2 and a decently famous actor so...
>>
>>25995158
because normies go through life with most intersocial interactions like sex or parties being a given. people who aren't constantly in the loop don't get to see that side and when you mention it to a normie they're surprised (if they didn't already peg you for a virgin). If they're not assholes they'll give you the "just b urself" talk which I appreciate. Sex is overrated but it's a major component to social interaction with half the population. The pursuit and the culture around the pursuit of sex is important to be considered normal.

Sex isn't all that. just try to be with someone you like and sex will come naturally.
>>
>>25995410
>how is Jennifer amid ton soup fucking hot?
>>
Because you're a goy. Hurry up and find your sweetheart and buy her a bunch of candy to show her how much you love her good goy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.