[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're gay, into traps, shemales, boipucci, femdom or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1450384774282.jpg (285KB, 889x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1450384774282.jpg
285KB, 889x1126px
If you're gay, into traps, shemales, boipucci, femdom or a transsexual, you can't be a robot.

Robots are people who want normal things but can't get them. If you don't even want these normal things to begin with, you're not a robot.

You're just a degenerate.
>>
No, robots are people who don't want normal things. You're just a failed normie faggot. Kill yourself, thirsty subhuman.
>>
>>25994693
I love being a degenerate
>>
>>25994693
I'm casually into those things (as a sideline to my granny fetish), but I'm firmly against anime. I'm so against anime that I wouldn't be friends with anyone who watches anime.
>>
You've got this entirely backwards, newfriend.
People who want normal things but can't get them are called "failed normies"
The degenerates who have resolved to their fate: the NEETs, basement dwellers, wizards, etc-- are robots
>>
>>25994712
>>25994725

Wrong.

A real robot is a man who just want(ed) a cute girlfriend and a decent job or something. But not being able to get it, he became a robot.

If Elliot Rodger didn't even want girls in the first place, he wouldn't have been a robot.

That gay black dude tho who shot those TV reporters wasn't a robot, because he was gay.
>>
>>25994854
You're defining failed normies, fuck off.
>>
>>25994693
>Robots are people who want normal things but can't get them. If you don't even want these normal things to begin with, you're not a robot.

I knew there was a reason I hated you faggots. You're all failed normies, just like Elliott.
>>
>>25994883

You get it all wrong.
Go back to /lgbt/ where you belong.

If you just hate women because you can't find one that wants to fuck you with a strap-on or a tranny with a "feminine" penis, you're not a robot.
>>
File: 1450446200314.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450446200314.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
>>25994693
Actually the reverse is true, m8.
You're a failed normalfag.

But we've come full circle to "failed normie" meaning "robot."

Just like liberals used to mean "pro laissez-faire economics" or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>25994944
No, I hate both women and gay degenerates. I'm just a NEET that's always been a NEET and you're a faggot fucking normie who should kill himself.
>>
>failed normies are 'real robots' now

nice try op, fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>25994944

I bet you're an Elliotposter.

Failed normies are the worst.
>>
>>25994949
>You're a failed normalfag.

All robots start out as failed normies, that's the whole point. It's like failed normie - robot - wizard.

But saying that a tranny or a trap-lover or a homosexual can be a robot is like saying that someone from a very rich family and with his own trust fund is a robot, just because he doesn't work and plays games all the day.
>>
>>25995061
>All robots start out as failed normies, that's the whole point
Nope, some of us have never wanted the normie life to begin with.
>>
>>25995105

Yes, but then you're not a robot, because you don't even want girls and can't even get mad a girls for rejecting you.
>>
>>25995155
So you have to put pussy on a pedestal to be a robot?
>>
>>25995344

Wanting pussy is not the same as putting pussy on a pedestal.

Not wanting pussy because you're gay is not the same as not putting pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>25995387
I guess I want pussy, I just realised pussy is not worth the effort and therefore I don't chase it.
>>
Gay is a robot requirement u dickhead
>>
>>25994693

Who the fuck even cares anymore what a "real" robot is.

You retards all sound like fucking Hipsters:
>I was a robot before it was cool!
>Robot has become mainstream, oh no!
>A real robot has to do X
>No, a real robot has to do Y
>I'm only ironically a robot!

Who even gives a fuck anymore.
Don't be such fucking Hipsters, don't cling to a fucking meme.
>>
File: 1385996003072.jpg (25KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
1385996003072.jpg
25KB, 400x283px
>>25994693
>I'm a true robot
>But you're the real degenerate here

MAX PAR
A
X

P
A
R
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.