[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S OVER >fall for a girl who works in my office complex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: wojaktears.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojaktears.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
IT'S OVER

>fall for a girl who works in my office complex
>crush on her for months
>sometimes look at each other and smile
>keep trying to talk to her but feel too autistic
>convince myself that she is curious about me
>heart beats and starts to hurt when she's near
>find out LITERALLY 30 SECONDS AGO via researching her on google that she is dating a handsome "musician"

FUUUUUUUUCK.

I had so much hope resting on this. Literally the only reason I haven't quit my job is because I was trying to build enough self-confidence to approach her. I am so fucking delusional. This guy is attractive, talented, popular and "fun". What the fuck. How did I ever let myself believe she could be into me. I feel so pathetic and childish. I think it's time to call it a day /r9k/. I'm just too weak for this life.
>>
>crush on her for months
there's your mistake, you should have asked her out almost immediately or she will think you're not interested, you don't have my sympathy tbqhwy famalam
>>
>>25990737
Fuck women, save your money from the job, invest it and become rich. She'd probably make you go broke within a matter of months.
>>
>>25990737
I'M STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL IN A DREEEEEAAAAM
SNAKE EAAATEEERRRR
>>
>>25990737
you are not weak anon. the fact that you stayed and tried to build up courage to ask her out or whatever shows that you are stronger than you give yourself credit for. don't give up now :)
>>
>>25990737
>>25990737

You shouldn't shit where you eat anyway.

Also, it's quite normal to flirt at work or iniversity (or anywhere else, really). As long as it's all innocent and stuff. Many people do that. But of course, you could try to find out if she's down for some cheating on her bf. However, I'd suggest to only use her for sex. Don't start a serious relationship with her, unless she's willing to leave him BEFORE the two of you start an affair.
>>
>>25990737
>>25990767
IN MY TIME THERE'LL BE NO ONE EEEEEELSE
>>
>>25990737
You have had a crush on her for months and didn't do anything? Is she supposed to just wait until you get the balls to ask her out?
>>
>>25990753
She is from a wealthy background and I am not. Also since our only means of communicating is in the workplace (we're not colleagues) it is difficult to "make a move"

>>25990765
I'm barely saving anything. I earn a shit wage in a city which sucks up all my rent. I live in a shitty apartment and I want to die.

>>25990777
I don't think it shows strength I think it shows an inability to act and a meek attitude towards the perceived sources of my discomfort. All my life is the accumulation of regret and failure.
>>
>>25990737

typical aspie cuck

you put so much emotion and attention into ONE person and you can't even work up the courage to talk to her.

you fucking shitter there are literally billions of women.
>>
>>25990801
It happens in anime, why not the "real world"?
>>
>>25990737
>reasearch
Kek
Also
>trusting any woman with your emotions
>current year
>>
>>25990846
I DON'T CARE IF THERE OTHER WOMEN

I HAVE NEVER, *EVER* MET SOMEONE AS FUCKING PERFECT AS HER

MY RESEARCH HAS REVEALED TO ME THAT SHE IS ABSOLUTELY IDEAL AND THE TYPE OF GIRL I'VE ALWAYS LONGED FOR.

NO OTHER GIRL I'VE MET EVEN COMES CLOSE.

I AM FUCKING SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW. I JUST WANT TO GO AND LIVE IN MY MOMMY'S HOUSE AND NEVER LEAVE.
>>
How the fuck do people go through their lives forming relationships and then allowing the person they love to leave? Holy fuck it blows my mind. I would literally rather kill myself than experience that sort of trauma. The idea that she is kissing somebody else, investing her optimism and tenderness in somebody else, expressing her love towards someone else, daydreaming at night about having his children and lying in bed beside him smiling as he sleeps beside her. HOLY FUCK. I want to die. I really really can't deal with this world. I'm too weak for it. I gave up a long time ago and since then I've just been hanging on. I really think it's time to let go.
>>
I WANT MORE PEOPLE TO RESPOND TO MY THREAD
>>
>>25990921

'my research' holy shit could you be more autismal. you don't 'research' women to figure out if they will be good partners.

you fucking meet them.

oh, and they also have to find you attractive and not a complete shitter.

good luck with that.
>>
>>25991270
It's fucking retarded not to research a prospective love interest in 2016. They usually have social media and stuff like that which tells you whether their beauty only extends to their physical appearance. I am attractive I'm just not a musician. I have personal ambitions which I'm working on but I haven't achieved shit yet and it's making me want to fucking end my life right now. JUST.
>>
File: timetogo.jpg (278KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
timetogo.jpg
278KB, 1280x1024px
>>25991316

pic related, it's time
>>
File: 1452464040765.jpg (21KB, 273x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452464040765.jpg
21KB, 273x270px
>>25990921
>having a oneitis

shig
>>
WHY DIDNT YOU TALK TO HER YOU MORON????

What is it with the guys on here not even bothering to talk to a girl then getting butthurt when they date someone else?
>>
>>25990737

Hit the gym Anon. Appreciate yourself first and foremost.
>>
>>25991335
I really think it is. It's like the past years have just been a way for me to get rid of everything in my life that would have prevented me from killing myself.

>>25991374
What the fuck am I supposed to do? I like this girl, I've liked her for some time. I have logical reasons to suppose she wouldn't be interested in me, hence my hesitation. I've FUCKED up. I know this. I'm feeling very emotional right now. Every time I think my life is getting better I reach this point where I become suddenly self-aware about how little I have to offer anybody.
>>
File: 365.png (182KB, 570x332px) Image search: [Google]
365.png
182KB, 570x332px
>>25991335

>giving up your one life over intimidation by a scrub musician who will not be remembered by anyone outside of his insignificant circle
>>
>>25991387
>bothering

She is from a lifestyle background which has systematically replicated itself over generations to DENY poorfags (relatively speaking) like me from corrupting their family honour. I am a friendless faggot autist whose only virtue is his rapidly declining physical appearance and a delusion-based ambition to succeed in a specific field. Also it's not easy to talk to people like that where we most often see each other.

>>25991412
So what? He's doing what he loves at least which I respect. The music is fucking terrible but he wears fashionable clothing and is basically a less repressed and more jolly (if less intelligent and profound) version of myself. The fact that RIGHT FUCKING NOW (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) THEY'RE PROBABLY FUCKING LYING IN BED FUCKING KISSING AND FUCKING WHISPERING TO EACH OTHER MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING IMPLODE I WISH I COULD FUCKING JUMP THROUGH THE SCREEN OF MY LAPTOP AND SHOW YOU HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME I AM TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EXIST
>>
>>25991316
Should've been a musician, dumbass
>>
>>25991568
>I AM TOO FUCKING STUPID TO EXIST

Jesus. How do people like this expect to get girlfriends or even regular friends? Think about it. If you were somebody else, would you like yourself? Probably not. Knowing this, you should probably stop crying over something you can't change.
>>
>>25991568
>profound
confirmed for le fedora maymay
>>
>>25991568
Okay well don't complain then. You didn't even try talking to her. You have no right to complain.
>>
>>25991716
>Would you date yourself?
Look at the faggot
>>
thats what you get for being a punkass with oneitis
>>
>>25990921
>My research

kek doesnt get more creepy
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00ohvqdzrwV

guys which song is this? is it from chopin? whats it called?
>>
I WAS EXPECTING MORE SYMPATHY THAN THIS TO BE QUITE HONEST FAMILY

I WAS PLANNING TO DATE HER AND TAKE HER TO VISIT MY FAMILY IN WISCONSIN BEFORE THE SUMMER ARRIVES AND IT GETS TOO WARM TO GO OUTSIDE

NOW I'M FUCKED

THE WARM WEATHER WILL SOON RETURN AND I WILL HAVE TO LET ANOTHER FIVE OR SIX MONTHS PASS BEFORE I CAN EVEN LEAVE MY HOUSE. THE GUY LOOKS LIKE HE IS FROM A RICH BACKGROUND TOO AND I BET THEY'VE MET EACH OTHERS' PARENTS ALREADY. FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK. THIS. SHIT.
>>
>>25990737
>have a crush
>don't engage
>get disappointed nothing happened

really
>>
>>25992053
story of my life to be quite and frankly sincere relative
>>
>>25991568

>Main issue is being poorfag
>Slobbering at the feet of a richfag actively oppressing you as you've stated
>muh perfect match!!11

This is classic "brain in love" halo effect delusion. Get over yourself and use your attractiveness to attract deeper women than this rich, shallow scum into the crummy ass >epic musician :-)
>>
>>25992053
It usually goes like this
>decide to engage
>realize that you have nothing to offer
>remember that you lack attractive traits
>give up
Repeat
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.