[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your Sunday going /r9k/? Why not start it off right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: photo-11.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
photo-11.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
How's your Sunday going /r9k/?

Why not start it off right with a nice and healthy meal?
>>
i have me some chickener leggings in there oven there ya know.

cooking and shit put some mixed herbs on that shit and bake it.
>>
Deenz and eggz. Brilliant.
>>
>>25990391
Fish is reddit food. Fuck outta here. I only eat animals that live out of the water.
>>
>2 egg yolks
>healthy
>>
>Sardines
absolutely sickening
>>
>>25990474
Doritos is not an animal anon. Mountain dew might be one though.
>>
>>25990474
>deenz
>normie food

0/10
>>
>>25990532
I'm going to eat an extra can today just to spite this faggot.
>>
>>25990852
Eat them in public areas or in your lunchroom/cafeteria.

Normie tears will be shed.
>>
>tfw I made fisherman's eggs with sardines and heated it up in my dorm hall
>normies complained about the smell all day
>>
>>25990420
please fuck me please
>>
File: 1453339367829.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453339367829.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>25990967
Lol, that cracked me up for some reason. I know jlh is the only hot femanon here, but contain yourself.
>>
>>25991012
>JLH
>hot

Wut
>>
>>25990891
Don't forget to hide the empty cans when you're finished. They ripen up nicely if you give them enough time.
>>
>>25991035
Yeah, haven't you seen that picture that the creepy guy who chronicles femanon trips posted? She has long brown hair, is slim, and has very attractive features. Pretty hot in the traditional, what most guys would agree on sense.
>>
>>25991091
She got dines' tho?
>>
>>25991091
I don't know what picture you're talking about, but she's a cokefiend who messed herself up with years of hard drug use, health issues, and daddy issues. Do you not remember when she would post about it constantly? There's no way she is even decent looking. Kek
>>
>>25991127
For days. It's funny that she is best girl, yet no one here is into her.
>>
>>25991140
Maybe the years got to her, its kind of hard to have that happen though. I mean my ex did hard drugs, and she looks good at 26 no makeup.
>>
>>25991172
normie tripfag fuck off

SM.DH
>>
>>25991172
have we considered the possibility that she actually doesn't do hard drugs and is instead a sociopath who's adopted this online personality to escape her shitty reality?
>>
>>25991172
What? How? Every hardcore drug addict I've seen looks like they've gone through years of bodily abuse. I saw this heroin addict one time... ugh. It's sad that people do that to themselves. But I guess it beats being a robot. All that stress weighing down on us isn't healthy either.

>tfw we're all going to look horrible when we're older
>tfw it won't even matter to us anymore
>>
File: deenz4life.jpg (171KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
deenz4life.jpg
171KB, 640x640px
POST YOUR DEENZ
OC
>>
>>25991223
She used to post about her issues and post pictures of herself pretty regularly. If you read any of her posts, you get the impression that she's either schizophrenic or gone off ketamine. That's why like >>25991155 said, nobody really pays attention to her. No offense to her, but her personality makes it hard to like her at all. She's fucked up. I don't say that to be mean. She is literally a mess.

And she's a trip. You know how most anons react to that.
>>
who brought this meme over from /ck/?
why hasnt this """"board""""" made anything original ever?
>>
>>25990420
>this thing still exists after five years
just end it
>>
>>25991172
>ex

you're a normie. get out.
>>
How is this meal healthy in any way???

My breakfast:

2 bananas
3 dates
1 tbsp of raw vegan home made almond butter
3 tangerines
>>
>>25991303
I don't know but this meme sucks. I tried sardines yesterday and they were gross. You lied to me anons.
>>
>>25991257
That is really tasty.
>>
>>25991331
That's a ton of sugar. I bet you're fat.
>>
I have herring. It's basically the same fish and from the same fish family.
>>
you need salsa or wasabi
>>
>>25991356
What kind did you try? I really like the ones with mustard, but don't really care for the water or oil variety.
>>
>>25991379
No I am not. It's not refined sugar so your body processes it slowly. I am raw vegan. Look up fullyrawkristina. Is she fat? No. Is she dead? No. She had pre-diabetes and cured her pre-diabetes through a fruit based raw vegan diet. I want my diet to become like hers, but I eat too many nuts.
>>
>>25991394
Smoked? Creamed?? Pickled??? Details m8!
>>
>>25991379
My breakfast:

2 sleeves of Banana Oreos
3 cans of 'deenz
1 tbsp raw cookie dough
3 cans of tangerine flavored tang
>>
>>25991012
Got any pictures? Let us be the judge
>>
>>25991467

just fried on the pan. fresh from my local lake.
>>
>>25991520
Pictures??? N...no. DID I MENTION I'M VEGAN

What a normie shitcunt
>>
>>25991534
That is good eats my friend.
>>
>>25991331
>eating hundreds of grams of sugar for breakfast
>healthy

>>25991457
Weight loss cured her diabetes. Be real.
>>
>>25991331
>>25991457
Make sure to buy shekelburg's vitamin b12 supplements :^)
>>
>>25991436
It doesn't matter what kind. What matters is that they still have the skin, all of the bones, and the guts. Tf nigga? Who eats fish whole? It was disgusting.
>>
>>25991721
Weight loss didn't cure her diabetes. She was 87 lbs (and 65 inches) and severely underweight before she went raw vegan. (Although I know that to the men here 87 lbs and 65 inches is ideal). She was taking insulin and was hospitalized on a regular basis. One day she was discharged from the hospital in the morning and then re-admitted in the afternoon. Raw veganism helped her gain weight, lower her blood sugar, poop regularly, and clear her skin and brighten her eyes.

I was not underweight when I started raw veganism. This is what happened to me, not to her:

I lost 10 lbs
I now poop twice a day
I now have brighter eyes
My acne, which I had been dealing with for 8 years has resolved
My mood has dramatically improved; I used to be severely anxious and do things like stay up all night worrying. I would sometimes sit down and my heart would POUND at 100 bpm while I worried about life. Now that doesn't happen. I lift weights every day and have a "2 pack" in my abs and a lifted butt and toned arms. I sleep very well instead of staying up with anxiety.

Raw veganism is a healing diet. It is the best diet available.
>>
>>25990391
how do i get my sunny side eggs to cook evenly?
>>
>>25992166
Cook them slow
>>
>>25990391

i usually wageslave it on Sundays but i called in sick today.
>>
>>25992166

slow, low heat, small pan.

or medium heat, tablespoon of water, lid.
>>
>>25992014
>only a 2 pack
embarrassing
>>
That looks fucking disgusting.
The eggs aren't even cooked properly.
>>
>>25990479
>still believing this fucking meme
>>
Every meal I have is healthy because I'm vegan and infinitely better than you (I'm also not a virgin).
>>
>>25990391
Pretty well. Worked a nice easy 8am-1pm shift. Picked up the missus from work, watched Return of the Jedi and currently cooking a (quite late) leg of lamb roast with duckfat roasties, stuffing and yorkshire puddings that I'm going to enjoy throughly when stoned out of my tree in about 30 mins. And the best thing is I don't have work till 5pm tomorrow. Woop.
>>
why this meme please no more sardines
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.