[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahaha! 6 Roasties in deep trouble for NIGGER photo http://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Nigger.png (386KB, 583x331px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger.png
386KB, 583x331px
Hahaha!
6 Roasties in deep trouble for NIGGER photo
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/ahwatukee/district-aware-and-outraged-by-racist-photo-allegedly-snapped-by-high-school-seniors

I know what you will say now, r9k:
>Fucking Niggers, fucking PC etc

But personally I'm really happy to see that all that PC crap ruined the lives of GIRLS for a change!

So many men have to suffer from feminist PC shit in universities, "rape culture", thrown out of college for saying this or that or for looking at a girl while being beta, rape, rape, rape, sexist, sexist, sexist ... but frankenstein's monster now also goes after GIRLS. I think that's hilarious!
>>
Anyone who isn't a /pol/tard will find this hilarious. A bunch of dumb sluts trying to get attention got it in the best way.
>>
Kek.

But honestly, it doesn't say nigger so where is all this butthurt coming from?
Oh well, time for the lawyers to get involved, as usual.
>>
At least one of them is a coalburner as well. The irony is quite exquisite.
>>
>>25991066
>But honestly, it doesn't say nigger so where is all this butthurt coming from?

You can't be this retarded, can you?

>>25991106
Ooooh interesting. Proof?
>>
>>25991154
>Ooooh interesting. Proof?
Alas I didn't save it when I saw it. Its floating around somewhere.

I think it was "I" girl.
>>
>>25990012

I hate the one in the middle with the light-brown hair the most, because she makes that stupid fake "scream with joy", "scream from laughter" face cunts often like to fake for photos.

I really hope they all get thrown out and never find a job.
>>
>>25991154
It doesn't fucking say "nigger" I'm not retarded you nigger. People are making this shit up.
If there is ever a court battle this is exactly what will happen. The lawyers will prove that there is no justification for this outrage.
Tell me when does it stop being offensive then.

NIGGER
NI*GER
NI**GER
N***ER
N****R
*****R

Just because you, and all these other retarded SJWfagtrons think it's offensive doesn't make it so.
>>
>>25990012

Edgy attention whores.
>>
>>25991251

F*ck off, c*nt.
>>
>>25991268
Fuck you. The only reason that this is news is because it happened in a school where underage student's are not allowed to have any rights.
The faculty can and will make a big deal about this because they need to justify their pathetic meaningless lives by trying to make a bunch of shit colored people happy.
Do you see any criminal charges? No. Because this isn't worthy of attention.
>>
>>25991268
Hahaha nice
>so not original
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 715x1538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 715x1538px
>>25990012
I like how the only people "furious" are the white people. The black guy they interviewed literally said "I don't really care."
>>
>>25991637
That's because it's only bad for white people to say it. Black people are allowed to say it all the time, because it's not racist then, it's "culture"
>>
>>25991692
Depends on the context, a lot of white people can get away with saying nigger too
>>
>allegedly
Like that photo isn't enough evidence.
>>
>>25990012
>but frankenstein's monster now also goes after GIRLS.
underrated line
>>
>>25991066
check this, it will destroy your world,
the wildcard character can stand for another character,
like the g in nigger
>>
>>25991979
chiggity check this, it will destroy your anus,
the wildcard character can even stand for a number!
What they did could have stood for ni30er!
Or even, it could have been accidental and they didn't try to spell anything!
>>
>Roasties vs. the authoritarian left
Whoever wins, we all lose.
>>
>>25991251
Butthurt /pol/tard alert

This thread's not for you
>>
>>25990012
lol who cares, they are young white girls. literally the most untouchable group in the u.s.

turn on the waterworks and they can get away with lynching a nigger
>>
>>25992254
>>Roasties vs. the authoritarian left
>Whoever wins, we all lose.

This
>>
>>25992333
>they can get away with lynching a nigger
I'd sure like to see that happen.
>>
>>25991743
>acting
>MAYBE singing a song that has nigga in it
>MAYBE is they are tight with a black fried who is cool with it
That's not a lot of instances for a bunch of white people senpai
>>
>>25992254
>>Roasties vs. the authoritarian left
>Whoever wins, we all lose.

True.

But there wouldn't be any authoritarian left without roasties. So it's hilarious to see the authoritarian left going after roasties now.
>>
>>25992333
>turn on the waterworks

They will probably do that soon.
White women's tears are the most dangerous weapon in the West.
>>
File: 1432759102801.gif (2MB, 400x535px) Image search: [Google]
1432759102801.gif
2MB, 400x535px
>>25990012
Not doing the
>NAGGERS
joke.

I shiggidydiggidydoodilydoo, fucking normies.
>>
File: amklv.png (85KB, 325x276px) Image search: [Google]
amklv.png
85KB, 325x276px
what kinda world is this where a girl can't even say nigger without getting in trouble? let a bitch live
>>
File: NAGGER.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NAGGER.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>25992544
I have yet to see any news report factually state that the word "nigger" was spoken or spelled anywhere in this incident.
pic related.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.