[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I'm crying and I look sad "don't go near

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: CWs08VYUkAAferS.jpg (63KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
CWs08VYUkAAferS.jpg
63KB, 593x594px
When I'm crying and I look sad "don't go near that creep man just let him die".

When some thug is crying about how his 19th girlfriend broke up with him "omg is he okay go talk to him Sarah".

Talk about unfair.
>>
>>25989439
>showing your emotions in front of people as a man
That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>25989439
You sound like you have social learning problems.
>>
You
>socially inept and never talk to people
>unattractive
>entitled, believe you're owed a woman because you're special in addition to being white

The thug
>charismatic
>friendly, well liked
>attractive
>doesn't believe everything should fall into his lip because he was born
>>
>>25989600

>thug
>doesn't believe everything should fall into his lip because he was born

Whether he believes it or not doesn't change the fact he gets to live life on easy mode and everything's handed to him for free.
>>
>>25989493
This kills the thread.
/thread
>>
>>25989600
>>doesn't believe everything should fall into his lip because he was born
He does actually, even more than the "loser". He just doesn't complain about it because he has everything handed to him.
>>
File: poor form.jpg (14KB, 276x277px) Image search: [Google]
poor form.jpg
14KB, 276x277px
There's nothing worse than being cute, and attracting the attention of girls constantly, while also being socially retarded to the point I have to puke when asked too many personal questions, or I can't pick up social cue's and say things that arent even meant to be funny so I become the "funny guy" in the class, and then it just gets worse and worse.

Fuck being a natural born chad or whatever monster I am, JUST KILL ME
>>
>>25989733
>thug
>has everything handed to him
You don't know shit.
>>
>>25989660
that's everyone who lives in the first world though. i mean you have internet that should say enough about how hard life is.
>>
>>25989439
>Crying and looking sad in front of random people

Ur a faget.
>>
File: 459691dz.jpg (156KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
459691dz.jpg
156KB, 863x752px
>>25990002
>>25989600
>chad is a good person
>you're evil

>>25990021
>All problems are objective and universal
>you can't feel despair because you're not a hungry african child
>>
>>25990127
>word salad
no im just saying everything in this life was handed to you for free because of where you were born. whether or not you wasted it all may be a problem, but if you're on r9k whining about other people i guess you are happy with what you do.
>>
>>25989439
>crying in public
this is where you are going wrong, save it for the shower or in your bed late at night if you live alone
>>
>>25990127
Only faggots put words in people's mouths.

>despair
No what you're feeling is a lack of validation and you're a faggot who compares his life to other people.
>>
>>25990002
Modern thugs are underprivileged kids who were never taught to behave
Or niggers, who are also given everything for free and werent taught to behave.
>>
>>25989439
Nick Bateman is literally inhuman
>>
File: 564864989489489.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
564864989489489.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>25989660
>someone becomes a thug
>obviously has shit parents
>obviously lives iv poverty
>obviously a miserable person

>he manned up and still is a better person than some first world white beta male who believes he deserves everything without doing shit
>this beta male wonders why the world is shit on him
>world isn't actually shit on him, he is just delusional and lazy
>>
>>25992048
>muh poverty,
>Muh neglected children
You don't know shit grandpa
>>
>>25992087
enlighten him then ,friend.
>>
>>25992156
Ok, now allow me to point out that i'm not OP and i don't get his feels.
First of all in order to become a "thug" kids decide to start mimcking "thug"-like behavior, they chose to do this because they wish to obtain validation from other people (mainly kids their own age or older kids).
They do this to be accepted not because they have to use "thug"-like behavior in order to cope with their problems
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.