[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you refuse to date fat women/have rejected them,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Mako's finger points.jpg (9KB, 221x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mako's finger points.jpg
9KB, 221x250px
Reminder that if you refuse to date fat women/have rejected them, you're "lonely" by choice. You're just as bad as "forever alone women" who have plenty of guys willing to date them, but refuse to settle.
>>
I tried to go for a chubby girl once and she rejected me.
>>
>>25988620
Because being with someone that you arn't particularly fond of and dislike in a fair amount of aspects would make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>25988711
That's not the point, the point is that you're choosing to be lonely.
>>
I'm not fat myself, so I shouldn't have to settle for a fat girl.
>>
>>25988735
You're not, but you're just as unattractive to women as a fat girl is to men. Therefore you should.

>inb4 projecting
If you were attractive you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25988711
and thus you see what forever alone women feel
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450368279328.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450368279328.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
Sorry, I can do 45 lbs weighted pull-ups. I think I'm allowed to refuse to date a fucking skinny fat or hamplanet piece of shit.
>>
Being fat is a health issue though.
Being ugly/manlet/socially awkward isn't.
>>
>>25988818
What does that have to do with anything? It's not attractive, fetishes notwithstanding.
>>
>>25988620
>Implying fat women these days don't all think they deserve Chad too.
>>
>>25988762
>You're just as unattractive to women as a fat girl is to men

The proportion of men that women find equivalent to a "fat girl" is totally unrealistic if they actually want to get a relationship though. That's the entire reason the "forever alone woman" thing is stupid. If every fat woman paired up with a fat man almost everybody would have a relationship, if every woman got to pair up with a guy that woman consider attractive the majority of men and women would have nothing.
>>
>>25988620
yeah. n0 thanks.
>>
I myself can keep and hold a healthy weight with little effort on my part other than watching what I eat. Why should I have to settle for some chick thats 100+ pounds overweight?
>>
>>25989209
see everyone thinks obese round mass when someone says fat

what if she wasnt a planet but a good 50 pounds overweight?
>>
So basically you're saying that I'm not allowed to have standards
>>
>woman has tons of flaws
>has to either settle for Brad or be Chad's side bitch

>man is a little shy
>has to settle for the deathly ill, the retarded, the deformed, and insane, and the irresponsible
>and will still get cheated on
>>
>>25989864
Yup. Life's a bitch.
>>
File: Cheering Karen 4.png (192KB, 277x342px) Image search: [Google]
Cheering Karen 4.png
192KB, 277x342px
>>25989864
Holy fuck that was good
>>
>>25989536
You can have standards OR be a robot, not both
>>
>>25988620
Why do that when I could probably do better?
>>
>>25989335
>50lbs overweight
That's really obese for a girl. I'm a 6'1 male and 40lbs overweight and this counts as obese. A girl of average height would be spherical at that weight.
>>
>woman has standards
Wow you fucking selfish roastie cunt. I'm a good guy and what just because I'm not 10/10 Chad I don't deserve anything? Fuck you

>man has standards
I am allowed to have standards, so what if I don't want to be with some fat bitch? That is perfectly acceptable
>>
>>25990790
This doesn't seem biased at all.
>>
>>25988733
Then my point is that rocks are hard. My other point is that trees grow.
>>
>>25990822
I can't see why it would be as I'm a bitter virgin like you all, it's just that I'm not a delusional bitter virgin.
>>
>>25988620
I wouldnt be happy with someone I dislike
>>
>>25990877
>on /r9k/
>I'm not delusional
nice meme.
>>
Sorry OP but nah. I'm 135 and being with a woman I could bearly lift just wouldn't feel right to me.

And I've actually cold approached rounder grillz before.
>>
File: 1453146242946.png (334KB, 718x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453146242946.png
334KB, 718x538px
>>25988620
Any one of us robots except for the most horrifically degenerate of the bunch could go out and get a morbidly obese bedridden on-the-verge-of-death bf or gf. None you want to. There are literally tons of people that want someone to love them before they keel over and die from something obesity related but you all think you're too good for them.
>>
Reminder that robots do not want women.
Reminder that anyone who isn't okay with being lonely/alone is a failed normalfag.
>>
>>25991160
Yup.

Robots do not feel.
Their flesh rots.
Turning into a hard metal.
They simply repeat tasks.
Sometimes merely pretending.
>>
>>25988620
I would never date a fat fuck, but when I was in high school a friends mom, who had her own zip code, would suck suck you off if you brought her french fries, she was a shut in, you would cal her and go around to a basement window, it had security bars on it, show her the fries, then take down your pants, push up to the bars and she would suck you off and swallow, then you gave her the fries, I cooked them at home, I visited her almost every night for 5 years, was fucking great, but dad an obese piece of shit, no fucking way
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.