[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a maid/slave a viable life option? I get a nice place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: kyoko.png (197KB, 586x357px) Image search: [Google]
kyoko.png
197KB, 586x357px
Is being a maid/slave a viable life option?

I get a nice place to stay and some physical and emotional contact with others, and in exchange I do all the chores and cook the meals and maintain the house while they're away.
>>
i think being a maid or butler a good job for a lot of robots actually
>>
>>25988520
You basically just described a stereotypical 1950's housewife so..
>>
>>25988945
I'm a boy though. I feel like people don't want that.
>>
>>25988520
You've made this thread before. Go do it if you want it so much.
>>
>>25988520

My plan is to have one when I'm older so I can focus on my job/business (assuming that turns out well), so I would imagine there are others that would make it an option.
>>
>>25988520
>maid
>Is probably a boy.
It's butler you faggot.
>>
>>25988980
I've never made this thread before.
>>
>>25989012
Interesting. Then there is another person who wants the exact same as you. I do think this person was a woman though.
>>
>>25988995
Maid is a cuter title, plus I'm not opposed to wearing a dress or one of those little hats.
>>
the more i think about it, the better it seems. I wouldn't mind learning how to cook, clean and shit like this if it meant stable income. I'd spend a lot of time in a beautiful house, maybe even with children. I'd have someone to talk to.

hmmm
>>
I think an actual female maid would be nice and possibly cute to have, not some faggot trap. Then I remember life isn't like anime and a maid would really be some old mexican lady who struggle with english and I'd have to worry about stealing or fucking up something important of mine.
>>
File: bebwerd.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bebwerd.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>25988520

>I get a nice place to stay and some physical and emotional contact with others, and in exchange I do all the chores and cook the meals and maintain the house while they're away

Didn't you just describe a normal heterosexual relationship?
>>
>>25989103
Why a female maid? You aren't going to have sex with her.
>>
>>25989119

nvm, I see OP is a man. Just date another man and be the wife OP.
>>
>>25989119
Except I

>am male
>am for hire
>don't require sex or consummation or kissing or anything intimate or weird like that
>>
>>25989119
>2016
>Being oppressed by sexist shitlords or a beta "I'll be the one in the kitchen ladies ;)" stay-at-home dad
>>
Being a male maid is like being a male prostitute. There's no market for you.
>>
>you will never be a princess's personal butler
>>
I'd love to have a trap maid. Buy the outfits, find the boy, doll him up, make him do the chores I hate doing - cooking, cleaning, basic business. Instead of masturbating I just have the maid blow me or fuck her.
>>
>>25988520

There was someone in London looking for this exact thing, only charging a pound a month rent but you had to dom him and do all the house work.

Au pairs are fairly common though, live in maids are rarely a sexual thing though. I wouldn't even know how you could track someone looking for that down.
>>
>>25989231
>you had to dom him
how are you gonna find someone who wants to be a servant but also wants to be a dom?
>>
https://www.gumtree.com/housekeeping-cleaning-jobs/uk/live+in+housekeeper

Knock yourself out, OP.
>>
>>25989248

You can be dommed in the bedroom but still want a house servant.
>>
>>25989125
Yeah, but it would be nice to have someone to open up to just a little tiny bit and talk to. I'm not going to talk to another man like that and women like hearing shit about how your day was and it's pretty much part of a maid's job to report how her day went.
>>
>>25989231
I don't really care about sex or anything like that. Just having someone acknowledge me and appreciate me and maybe hold my hand if I ask.
>>
>>25989191
>You will never use your wide array of skills honed over a lifetime to serve her to your max capacity.
>You will never defend her from kidnappers with your martial skills.
>She will never wipe the blood from your cheek as you were too focused on protecting her you got cut from a knife strike as she worries for your safety.
>You will never say goodnight and I love you to her under your breath as you walk her to her room for bed.
>You will never write about that day in the diary you use to track her growth.
>You will never be a perfect butler.
That's a pretty bad feel, almost as you will never be a knight/hero.
>>
>>25989357
That's so cool. That'd be the best job in the world.
>>
File: 1483775492849.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1483775492849.png
91KB, 288x292px
I can't believe I'm at a point in my life where this seems not only viable but preferred.
>>
Slavery is illegal everywhere and slaves have rarely been treated well so I'd go with maid and then you'd probably make as much money as a manager at McDonalds at best. Best of luck, nerd.
>>
>>25989486
>slavery is illegal
What if I just pose as a roommate?
>>
It's actually pretty miserable. If you want a sexual thing, seek that out. Don't just be a butler and expect kisses. It's a shitty job.
>>
File: 1453356912155.jpg (138KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
1453356912155.jpg
138KB, 500x632px
>>25988520
Transition -> get sugar daddy to help you transition -> Move in with him/move in with someone and abandon him after he helps you

Living as a parasite. Hardmode edition.
>>
>>25990268
I'm too big to be a convincing trap. Also I'm not gay.
>>
christ sake dude, don't degrade yourself

being a maid is a job for immigrants. get a spine.
>>
>>25988520
Having a maid isn't really viable for me.

>do the chores
>maintain the house
Pretty sure the only thing you might be capable of doing is vacuuming and laundry. Really just vacuuming, because I run one load of whites and colors through the wash on the weekend.

Everything else requires either me, a car, or both, which renders the maid irrelevant.

>cook the meals
I do all my own shopping either going to, or heading home from work. I cook my own food. Incidentally i clean the kitchen as I go, so that's another thing you can't help with.

Let's face it, the role of the maid has been rendered purely an affectation for the rich and the fetishist.

Oh, and I'm better at pleasuring myself than you could ever possibly be, so your value as a fuckhole is nonexistent as well.

But what do I get by having a maid/ slave?

Another mouth to feed. Another internet connection to tap my bandwidth. Food, water, electricity, gas, internet, phone- everything goes up, and I lose the value of privacy.

Really, i gain someone that *might* be useful for the once-a-week vacuuming. I've saved twenty minutes a week. Woohoo, what a bargain.
>>
>>25988886
its impossible for robots actually,
beeing in close social contact with others,
and beeing a maid is a shit job too,
hardcore boring and get commands from some idiot, paiment is absolute shit,
maybe not as a professional butler who went on a butler school but for all others.
>>
Being a girl is not relevant

But do you look like a girl?
>>
>>25988520
of course you can be the slave of someone, cleaning their shit up everyday.
if this sounds good to you its probably the best if you gonna be the slave of someone.
all other people take a normal job then and get more money and dont have to do shitboring stuff (in comparison to clean in some home).
although you have maybe some subconscious complex if you think this.
>>
>>25989045
>Maid is a cuter title
fuck off you transexual misscarriage,
im gonna dicriminate and bully transexuals for the rest of my life, because this shit, im sick of it. if i find one im not stopping till they kill theirselfs.
>>
File: 1448787397350.png (131KB, 422x508px) Image search: [Google]
1448787397350.png
131KB, 422x508px
>>25991166
I'm not a tranny, just an effeminate guy.
>>
>>25988995
a butler is not only cleaning, he cooks too and shit in the yard. im not sure he means maid/butler anyway if he is focused on cleaning.
>>
>>25991179
ok, im extend my definition then, i count you in as faggot like retard.
>>
>>25991220
Okay. I'm sorry. I'd be normal if I could but sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>25989191
>>25989357
you guys disgust me with you autism anime stuff.
>mfw
>>
File: Connie-Maid-1.jpg (298KB, 1163x787px) Image search: [Google]
Connie-Maid-1.jpg
298KB, 1163x787px
>>25988520

>Is being a maid/slave a viable life option?

>>25988976

>I'm a boy though. I feel like people don't want that.

You just need to find a nice wealthy sadistic psychopath gf who decides to have you drugged, surgically altered in a Brazilian hospital, raped repeatedly by her male staff to get you used to your new body, and shipped back on a cargo plane to serve as her slave maid who has to cook and clean for her and her real bf.
>>
>>25991245
you dont have to,
you want to.
>>
>>25991346
>you want to.
I don't want to. I'm seeing a therapist. He has basically told me "it's pretty difficult to undo 22 years worth of psychological damage".
>>
>>25991179
so you re a mind tranny?
>>
>>25991396
Kind of? I like the idea of being a girl but I'm not stupid or delusional enough to transition. It's more of just a fantasy.
>>
>>25991414
why do you want to be a girl?
because how other people treat girls, or how they look?
>>
>>25991446
Column A, column B. I like to feel cute and the attention that it brings. I feel like if I was a girl, things would be easier and people would automatically like me more by virtue of what's between my legs.

Just seeing the way people treat girls, it's like damn, I kinda want that. If you go into a thread saying you're a girl and act nicely to people, their whole way of talking changes. They start paying attention to you and being nice to you, all because of the prospect that you might be a girl. That's crazy.
>>
>>25991493
and if there is a guy thats has the 100% original body of a cute little girl,
would it be the same for you as if he is a little girl?
>>
>>25991319
It's just an extension of the fact I like serving people,I also have a wide array of skills. Niwhere near a pro buttler though.
I work a normal job for myself right now.
>>
>>25988520
>I'm a boy though.

That's kind of a dealbreaker for me. I would gladly keep a woman in my house, especially if she were willing to bear children. I have a job that could support a woman and children.
>>
>>25991736
That's just called having a housewife.
>>
>>25991755
But I don't want to get married, and I am capable, but ambivalent to romance.
>>
>>25989194

> her

Him.
>>
go on fetlife, you'll find some mentally ill woman to let you live as a pet
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.