[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fucked up my life, can anyone please help me? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1446489668642.jpg (19KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
1446489668642.jpg
19KB, 388x392px
I've fucked up my life, can anyone please help me?

Every day it feels more and more like it would be utterly pointless to continue

>24 years old
>NEET
>Dropped out of university once, pretty much expelled the second time
>Living with parents
>Criminal record
>Currently on bail for another offence
>HHKV
>No friends
>No skills
>No hobbies
>No driving licence
>Not white
>Been fired twice in the last year (from fucking McDonalds after 2 fucking weeks), have been unemployed for 4 months now and have completely lost the ambition to apply to any more jobs due to ZERO responses from over 200 applied to vacancies, I'm not even worth warehouse work
>>
File: 1453535482416.png (29KB, 656x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1453535482416.png
29KB, 656x1046px
>>25988351
i feel y0u man
>>
I'm you without the criminal activity

Please stop burgling pound shops
>>
>>25988351
Find a cop and attack him.

It's your only choice at this point. You had years to try and get your act together but chose not to. Now you have to live with the stupid choices you made. Or kill yourself.
>>
what were the offences, negro?
>>
>>25988442
>>25988479
>Please stop burgling pound shops
Might be able to live with myself it was something simple like that but I got done on some weird stalking legislation

Posts I made were taken to be threatening/derogatory and therefore fear inducing
>>
>>25988473
>Find a cop and attack him.
How would that help?
>>
It's never too late OP...felony trafficking charges at 25...few misdemeanors before that...become piece of shit heroin addict....finally clean up around 32....am now clean and taking classes in computer science...I left a lot of shit out, but u should get the point...
>>
>>25988533
>now clean and taking classes in computer science
Not to be a dick but that's not particularly impressive, you're still in the transition stage

Would be a success story if you'd gotten a job
>>
>>25988514
He'll kill you and then you won't have any problems. And the fact that you aren't white will bring media attention and make it entertaining, so your death will bring joy to others, thereby making the world a better place.
>>
>>25988635
>He'll kill you
Cops in the country don't carry guns or do street patrols
>>
>>25988351
I'm in the same boat except I don't even have a high school education.

But I'm whitish with no criminal record so I got that going for me
>>
>>25988589
dick

originalo
>>
>>25988651
Yeah I should preface that my advice only works in America.
>>
>>25988651
Find a muslim then. He will probably have a gun or a knife.
>>
help pls

oc
>>
>>25988351
Try to steal an identity or work at job that doesn't give a shit?
>>
>>25989489
Getting a job is hard even without a criminal record
>>
>>25989500
Move, then. Get on a bus.

The problem's almost certainly your area.

Broaden your circle of inquiry. Go door to door.
>>
pretty much same boat.

can't get a job to save my life. How do you even get a job without a car and a licence when you live in a small place between 2 just medium sized places? The bus is like $6 for 1 way.
>>
>>25989512
>Move
No one will rent to someone without a job
>>
>>25988351
French foreign legion time m8
>>
>>25989535
If you manage to get a job then the cost of travel won't be an issue
>>
>>25989552
You're defeated in your own mind. As long as you're defeated in your own mind, you have a 0% chance.

If you're not defeated in your own mind, you have at least a 1% chance, probably far greater.

So say to yourself "It's possible" and do some things.
>>
>>25989560
I've already looked into it, even they have standards since there's no shortage of people wanting to sign up
>>
File: 1453366423277.jpg (115KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453366423277.jpg
115KB, 891x960px
>>25988351
Just go out and do really crazy shit in public and record it this does mean go on a shooting though
>>
>>25989597
If I hit rock bottom like this guy did when I get older idk what will keep me from doing some real stupid shit
>>
>>25989655
Speaking from experience, sloth

Too lazy to fix your life
Too lazy to fuck up everyone elses shit
>>
>>25989687
I have plenty of energy, I just get bored easily
>>
>>25988351
you're really pathetic. it will never get better for retards like you, but ignorance is bliss at least.
>>
>>25989579
Mentality has nothing to do with landlords refusing to rent to those without stable income or employers have 40+ applications for every job to choose from
>>
you could always like go to job corps or something. and car washes typically hire people with heavy criminal records.
>>
>>25989712
If you have energy then you will never have to worry about ending up like OP

He is someone who has given up
>>
>>25989773
Yeah, get a shit job and learn to appreciate the simple things.

They're the best anyway. Kids know it. You can too.

Ice cream cones... sunsets... shitposting...
>>
>>25988351
>tfw not KV, but HV
>>
>>25988351
>24 years old
>neet for past 8 years
>criminal record
>high school dropout
>no drivers license
>no skills
>never had a job

could b worse
>>
>>25989854
i'm you minus the criminal record. damn i came close though.

single mother childhood too?
>>
>>25990106
single father
>>
>>25990133
If you abandoned you then I'm calling bullshit on your story
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.