[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /reallydontwannashovelsnow/ It's literally up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (74KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 534x401px
Who here /reallydontwannashovelsnow/

It's literally up to my hips but my mom is forcing me

Why doesn't the government just do it for us?
>>
File: 209.jpg (179KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
179KB, 1200x627px
>>25988026
>Why doesn't the government just do it for us?

Holy shit. That's an amazing idea. Why didn't anybody think of it sooner?!
>>
>>25988026
Maybe you shouldn't live somewhere that it snows then.
>>
>>25988165

it literally hasn't snowed the entire winter and it snows once and THIS BULLSHIT HAPPENS
>>
>>25988241
Have you ever thought that maybe you shouldn't live somewhere that it snows then?
>>
>>25988026
Just do it the easy way and melt it with hot water

>inb4 "but ice"
>>
>>25988290

its too much snow for that to even come close to working
there is literally no way around shoveling it
no flamethrowers
no hot water
no salt

I HAVE TO SHOVEL THIS ALL BY MYSELF
>>
>>25988241
We haven't had snow like this since 2009
>>
>>25988333
If you live in a place where snow isn't considered a freak act of nature then you live in the wrong place.
>>
>>25988321
just leave it

like seriously

leave it
>>
just wait until it melts lol
>>
>>25988321
no, hot water would definitely work, you'd just have to accept the flooding afterwards and ruined pavement.
>>
>tfw own a self propelled snowblower

Ez pz
>>
Why do you "have" to shovel snow?
>>
>>25988026
Can't you just use a leaf blower?
>>
File: Aria ;_;.jpg (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Aria ;_;.jpg
215KB, 800x600px
There's supposed to be some contractors who come and shovel it all, but they haven't arrived yet. Luckily I can work from home for at least a week or two.
>>
>>25988026

I JUST SHOVELED FOR AN HOUR AND ITS STILL NOT DONE
MY FINGERS HURT SO MUCH
MY MOM TOLD ME SHED SWITCH WITH ME AND NOW SHES LIKE "well you can just take a break but you have to go out in finish it"
BITCH YOU SAID WE COULD SWITCH
FUCK UUUUUUU
>>
>>25989522
Jesus Christ, you would rather sit inside and watch your mother perform manual labor? Kill yourself my man
>>
i always have to do it at my house because my housemates are degenerates and there is a 0% chance of either one of them doing any chores. i live on a corner house too so it's like 3x as much shoveling as most people.
last year we actually got fined $50 for not clearing the sidewalk. i would have done it but i had to work a closing then an opening shift and didn't have time in between. i eventually did it when i got home from work but i guess it was too late.
>>
>>25989652

I FINISHED LIKE 80% OF IT SHE LITERALLY NEEDS TO DO THE SECTION OF THE DRIVEWAY WHERE THE STREET AND THE SIDEWALK MEET AND THATS IT AND SHES LIKE NOOOOOO
>>
>>25989886
Get up and do it right now you lazy sack of shit
>>
I thought shoveling snow seemed pretty fun, until I moved somewhere where I had to. After 25 minutes it's no fun, but I think it' more fun than pulling weeds, so there's that.

My girlfriend and I shoveled our own parking spot so we could go buy booze. As we finished shoveling, we noticed two guys next door who had no idea what they were doing. We lent them our shovel when we were done and went out to buy rum.
When we cam back, those fucking lazy assholes had parked in my ASSIGNED parking spot, which I had just shoveled out.
I rang every doorbell in the next building to find those assholes, and they were like "uhhh I didn't know!"
some people are fucking useless. I hope they died after we made them move their car.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2304x1536px
>living outside of Florida

Morons
>>
>>25990132

> living in Florida

Get a load of this white trash.
>>
>shoveled 3 times over the course of the storm so I never had to deal with a huge amount of snow at any one time
>go outside today
>normalcucks all wading through 3 feet of snow
>dust off my 3" overnight coating in 20 minutes and go back inside
When will they learn?
>>
File: Frodo3.jpg (43KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
Frodo3.jpg
43KB, 400x399px
> only one door to apartment, opens outwards
> blocked by snow
> only exit is through a second-story window

Welp, it was nice knowing you anons.
>>
>>25988026
just shut the fuck up and help your mom
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.