[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY HAIR IS FALLING MAKE IT FUCKING STOP THANKS FOR THE SHIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1422633933009.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1422633933009.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
MY HAIR IS FALLING

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

THANKS FOR THE SHIT GENES DAD YOU BETA KEK I'M LOOKING JUST LIKE YOU
>>
>>25985650
Hair genes come from the mothers side
>>
>>25985662

pubmed source please
>>
>>25985662
>>25985676
They come from both actually, but they usually don't manifest themselves on females.
>>
>>25985662
bullshit my men on my mom's side all have hair but dad's side they're all bald and I'm diffusing
>>
>>25985662

not true

>>25985650

get over it you giant pussy
>>
I just started balding in like that last three months, right when I turned 27. I often stare at myself in the mirror turning my head left, right, up and down hoping that obvious horseshoe pattern on my head is just a result of lighting or different angles. I never thought I would have to deal with this shot, it just came out of nowhere
>>
>>25985812

you're 27 thats nothing, I started at 19

get over it
>>
>>25985662
but hair loss is caused by male hormones

also genes are evenly distributed from both parents sans the y chromosome
>>
Just accept it and buzz cut, there is nothing you can do but to use a drug that destroys your manhood or wait for RCH-01 and Histogen they look very promising.
>>
tran-
sition!
>>
File: thank you based god.jpg (181KB, 551x610px) Image search: [Google]
thank you based god.jpg
181KB, 551x610px
I may be a forever alone manlet, but at least I have thick, golden hair
>>
>beta dad barely managed to marry and fuck someone
>she tried to leave him when she was still pregnant with me
>she did
>he convinced her to come back again just before I was born
>she divorces him 5 years later and takes me away
>beta dad doesn't get remarried because one was already a miracle
>only managed to pass beta genes to me
>started balding at 20
>the miracle won't occur a second time
jesus christ beta dad why the fuck did you even bother
>>
>>25985824
Do u tell cripples to get over it? Hair makes a huge difference on how people perceive you. I mean there's a multibillion dollar industry based on hair. And that "just go full bald bro" memo is bullshit. I've never heard a women say how much they love bald men. Regardless, for me personally women aren't the issue, considering I had a full head of hair for 26 years and still remained a Virgin. It' s the fact that I've aged 10 years in just 3 months. It's destroyed the tiny bit of confidence I had left.
>>
File: 1421014427327.jpg (54KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1421014427327.jpg
54KB, 800x449px
>>25985650

>all males on mothers side have bad widows peak
>all males on dads side have bad widows peak
>didn't start falling off until I turned 30, almost thought I'd make it
>how could they possibly think it was a good idea to breed?
>>
>already worthless omega fuck who could never be loved
>now balding too
what was the fucking point of that god
>>
>>25985993
its your fault for not starting pills or something before it started, both my sides of my family have good hairlines and here i am at 22 with my hair falling out, i literally got fucking cucked
>>
>>25985981
Same shit here, he managed to cum in an also desperate cunt so they made me anc married, now he is a fat baldin manlet giving me advice on life
I was also born with hypospadias(meaning my urethra opened down my penis shaft instead of the tip), can't put any muscle on me and literally shit eye sight. My little brother has the exact shit as me. A least I got the height feom the mom's side and not the manlet side
>>
Take minoxidil baldy.
>>
>>25986102

I hear you have to keep taking those pills for the rest of your life if you want your hair to stay on tho.
Do you still have enough hair to hide it if you let it grow?
>>
>>25985650
It called finasteride, bitch. Now stop complaining.

In my case, my 96yo grandfather has more hair on his head than myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 657x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 657x678px
>>25986011
>Tfw when my parents told me my future was already decided in gods great plan and that I shouldn't worry because it will all turn out good
>fast forward
>26 yr old neet
>baby faced
>hairline starting to recede
>no gf, KHV
>no ambition or know what to do from here
God really sucks at commitments
>>
> all these anons complaining about widows peak at 25+

That's fucking normal you dipshits

Go outside and see how many blokes arkhnd 30 have widows peaks, and how lots of them have gfs

Seriously stop looking to blame your failures on your hair, blame it on your autism

I've been receding since 18 and still manage to pull
>>
>>25986588

Oh look, Tsuru Tsurulina IV has arrived
>>
Iktf OP. I've been losing hair since I was 19. I'm 27 now and I stopped caring. I'll just let it fall and get hair transplant in my 30s.
>>
File: muh genes.png (10KB, 299x267px) Image search: [Google]
muh genes.png
10KB, 299x267px
Thankfully I will never know that feel.
>>
>father is 64
>isn't even bald

i hope i got those genes
>>
>>25985991
so long as you are not fat

shaving you're whole head and growing a goatee can look good.
>>
>>25986684

What does your mom's dad look like? Because that's whose hair genes you get.
>>
>>25985991

>I had a full head of hair for 26 years and still remained a Virgin.

wow you're just a turbotard then
>>
File: duuubss.jpg (415KB, 2583x1668px) Image search: [Google]
duuubss.jpg
415KB, 2583x1668px
>>25986699

my double get confirms this

you suck my man
>>
>>25986694
don't remember, he died when i was pretty young
>>
>>25985650
Clearly your dad isn't more of a beta cuck than you because even he managed to get laid with your mom
>>
>>25986617
>Tsuru Tsurulina

stuff like this is why you're a virgin my man
>>
>>25986753
my mom is also dumb and just plain old retarded
traits only amplify during a lineage betas will marry another beta, and their offspring will be a bigger beta
>>
In a just World women would lose their hair too. I fucking hate women.
>>
>>25986864

they do though, it's not as common as androgenic alopecia but it occurs in women more commonly just as diffuse thinning across the entire scalp
>>
>>25985650
Eh, women prefer bald guys anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 266x266px
>MY HAIR COMES OUT, IM WONDERING WHY

>I GOT OUT OF BED AT ALL

>ALL MY HAIR STAYED ON MY PILLOW

>AND I AM GOING BALD
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25985824
18 bro HOLD MY DICK!
21 now and finally recently started buzzing
>>25985991
Yeah dude it sucks. Especially if you're gay. But wtf are ya gonna do? No options nigger, buzz immediately. You'll adapt in 2 days and nobody else will ever give a fuck (because you're not important to them. You're just another guy They don't know)
>>
>>25986941
Said LITERALLY no woman ever, it's likr saying women prefer manlets
>>
Take fish oil and over a long period of time it will contain the hair loss. Also get fit and it won't matter. Or make a lot of money and get a hair transplant.
>>
>>25986694
If you believe that wives tale meme........
Nvm

But stop being a fucking retard. You're young, you know better. Genetics are not that simple, at all.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.