[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any italian robots out there? I know italian people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

Are there any italian robots out there?
I know italian people are some of the friendliest, but me being ME I still haven't managed to make any friends since I've been living here for a couple of months now. Now all I do is sit inside and only go out when i need to buy groceries since there's nothing to do in this small fucking city anyway and I hate going to the bars alone.
>>
>>25984900
cazzo cazzo ragazzo!

il mio cazzo! vaffanculo!
>>
>>25984900
try /int/
>>
>>25984900
Cyborg italiano qua
>>
>>25985049
Finally somebody! can u be my friend? sorry i don't speak a lot of italian since i don't really talk to anyone around here
>>
>>25985112
Yeah sure, where do you live now?
>>
>>25985346
Province dell'Abruzzo.

You?
>>
>>25985457
Liguria
Why have you chosen abruzzo?
>>
>>25985489
Well your place looks much more attractive thats for sure..How is life treating u anon?

Some of my family lives here, if they didn't I would've never come in this shitty city. Doesn't make much difference tho,i'm still all alone in my studio apartment all the time.
>>
>>25985112
I am Italian, but have lived in Australia for most of my life. I don't know if that counts.
My Italian is very rusty.
>>
>>25984900
>but me being ME
cosa vuol dire ME?
>>
>>25985562
Life's nothing but school (>inb4 underage, 4th year of high school, so 18) and staying home on Saturdays, even tho sometimes I hang out with some friends.
Feeling pretty lonely and sad, very bad mood swings, etc
What about you familia?
>>
>>25985616
Depressed, unmotivated and antisocial, and with a bitch resting face.

>>25985623
That's a pretty normal life for someone your age. You're still very young anon...you'll be ok.

I'll be like fucking 26 in a few weeks.
>>
Expat in Italy here.

You're going to have to learn Italian first of all and learn to be outgoing. I came to Italy expecting to break out of my "shell" and it never happened. So unless you start changing, nothing will change.

Though being alone in Italy isn't so bad. I've found cafe's to be absolutely sublime. I like just going in, reading or studying with a cappuccio. Plus you're in a good spot to go around traveling if you get the time/money.
>>
>>25985697
>Expat
Immigrant*
>>
>>25985730
>immigrant
clandestino di merda*
>>
>>25984900
Terrone reporting in. La vita fa schifo.
>>
>>25985694
I find other people my age actually enjoying life.
I keep going, just to please my family.
Also, as the other anon said, Abruzzo is a beautiful place if you're into nature and hiking. How's the weather like down there?
>>
>>25985740
I don't speak no pizza talk
>>
>>25985697
I know enough italian to get around, it's just i could've learned to talk perfectly fluently if I was around people more often.

I live in one of those small cities where everybody knows eachother and it just sucks. I don't know how to break out of my shell, I never even went out to get a cappucino, not by myself anyway.

I know i have to change, but it's just so hard.
>>
>>25985774
It's not going to get any better.
>>
>>25985769
I was the same around your age, but I only cared about getting the best grades, same in university, instead of having more fun. That didn't get me nowhere. Go out with your friends as often as possible anon.Are you depressed or you just sorta feeling meh? like i said, you'll be fine.

It snowed like crazy here a few days ago, it's ok tho. Would like to go hiking but it's pretty far away, I wouldn't know where it's safe to go, plus I don't wanna get raped in the woods.
>>
>>25985820
In fact I'm focusing on best grades, but I try to go out with friends too. Sadly, they're busy almost everytime.
And yeah, more depressed than meh.
You should let your parents introduce you to their friends, maybe you'll befriend somebody
>>
>>25984900
italian robot reporting in

I've always wondered how many of us are here on /r9k/
>>
italian cyborg/robot here.

is there anything worse than being socially awkward in italy?
>>
Fellow italian here, Italy is the land of the extrovert, hell for robots like us
>>
>>25986646
it's like any other place of the world...
another ita robot reporting in
>>
>>25986646
being a socially awkward guy who lives in italy and browse 4chan
>>
>>25986728
what you are talking about? even niggers, refugees and drug addicts get more symphathy than us, we are last on the social ladder
>>
Italian here. Not really a robot, just a fallen pepe who has recently gone through depression. I live near Milan so I can go out and hang out with people quite often. I've seen some shit in this city.
>>
qui tutti italiani abbonati
>>
>>25984900
italian bot here. where do you live?
>>
>>25984900
Italian robot from the capital here
Nice to see an entire army of robots in this god forsaken land
>>
I'll be your friend m9

>>25985457
>living in a small town in Abruzzo

top kek
>>
>>25985697
I bet your order cappuccinos after 12 am you filthy barbarian scum
>>
>>25984900
North-east Italian here, and been neet for 3 years now.
>>
>>25984900
Spaghetti cyborg reporting in. Can't wait to finish high school to stay on my own. I can't keep the facade on anymore.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.