[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a fucking GF? Is it that much to ask for a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

File: anime.gif (582KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
582KB, 500x281px
How do I get a fucking GF? Is it that much to ask for a girl just to love me? Am I that undesirable to women? Why does everyone else get to be in love with me? I just want someone to hold and cuddle with and pour out my feelings to.
>>
>>25984666
Youre undesirable to yourself. Stop trying to hand over the responsibility of becoming your own person to someone else.
>>
You are probably an unwashed NEET neckbeard with no personality or confidence. You most likely complain about how you feel, are clingy, and do not assert yourself. Women don't want to date a bitch, they want someone who will put them in their place.

Grow up, leave your parents basement, get some therapy, find hobies that aren't vidya/anime, work out, have good hygiene, and start living for yourself and not for an imaginary waifu to come save you from your misery.
>>
>>25984666
Spooky trips

>>25984766
>>25984778
Normalslime pls go
>>
File: anime3.jpg (19KB, 499x266px) Image search: [Google]
anime3.jpg
19KB, 499x266px
>>25984778
But that's bullshit. Why do I have to give up my favorite hobbies and become someone who I'm not just to get someone to notice me? Why won't anyone accept me for who I am?
>>
>>25984811
>implying you have to be normalslime to love yourself.
I'm not the failed normie begging for a GF, m80. Don't really want one, too much work.
>>
File: whodat2.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
whodat2.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
>>25984825
Don't listen to them d00d they're just trying to guilt you into joining the collective
>>
>>25984811
>le normies must go reeeee meme

Misery loves company, friendo. I hope you find peace in life.
>>
>>25984853
>How do I get someone who is more than likely in the collective
"Join the collective"
>But I don't want to
Well okay then.
>>
>>25984666
How often do you approach girls? Do you even know any? Are you attractive/dress nice/have car/employed?
>>
>>25984825
Because chinese Cartoons and Video Games are childish hobbies. Most Woman See seeking man with the ability to provide and put them in their place.
>>
>>25984825
You don't have to give them up completely, just find more constructive things to do with your free time.

If you don't want to put effort into yourself, how can you expect anyone else to.
>>
Be a Chad. If you're not a Chad, you might get a girlfriend but she will never truly love you, for you are not a Chad.
>>
>>25984877
Okay, I'll bite with a legitimate response

>Grow up, leave your parents basement, get some therapy, find hobies that aren't vidya/anime, work out, have good hygiene

and

>and start living for yourself and not for an imaginary waifu to come save you from your misery.

and

>Women don't want to date a bitch, they want someone who will put them in their place.

Are inherently contradictory. You tell OP to live for himself yet you tell him to do a whole bunch of things that may not be congruent with him living for himself.

On one hand you tell him to live for himself and not women, then on the other you tell him to abandon his hobbies, radically alter his (at this point assumed) lifestyle and devote time to smelling good and looking good for the sake of getting women? Nigga what the what are you even saying.
>>
>>25984825
You can easily find someone that will accept you, just don't be surprised if you have to lower your standards by a lot
>>
just buy a dog dude it's so much easier that's what my uncle did
>>
>>25984934
Do you think he fucks it?
>>
>>25984906
>admitting it
kekaroo good one

OP a better solution would be to wait for that special qt who hasn't been assimilated yet
Being a drone sux, don't let promises of romance lure you in
Unless you get indoctrinated hardcore and begin to live and breathe normalcy it's not gonna be very real anyway
>>
File: LPfEAzi.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
LPfEAzi.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>tfw male and don't care about sex
>just want hugs
>>
>>25984932
Chad doesn't have to do that. Neither do I. To accept being dealt a shitty hand and working hard to fit in normie society irregardless is cuckoldry.
>>
>>25984952
iktfb but a little sex wouldn't hurt
just a little bit
hugs are definitely tiptop priority tho
>>
>>25984948
yeah i've seen him do it, dog seems to love it desu senpai. it's a win win
>>
>>25984917
I don't approach any. I'm a neet shut-in.
>>
>>25984950
>admitting it
What do you think being a normie is? It's legitimately in the name.
>>
My problem in particular is I don't go outside much and never talk to anyone outside of family...
>>
>>25984976
All I meant to say was that I'm happy you were willing to draw an equivalency with the borg (which was what I meant by collective, if you couldn't tell by the pic I posted, btw)

It's all good in the neighborhood
>>
>>25984993
er, I mean agree with the equivalency I drew
you know what I mean
>>
>>25984931
He wants to get a gf and who he is at the moment isn't working. He has to change from being a self hating weeb and turn into a man. He can't be who he is at this moment and get pussy.

I does have to alter himself drastically and be happy with himself.
>>
>>25984958
Chad doesn't have to lower his standards because he's chad, you have to because You're >>25984971

Also how can you complain about not having a gf, when you don't actively improve yourself so that they approach you or you approach them? You think a gf is going to drop through your fucking ceiling? Stop bitching you cognitive dissonant retard
>>
Life is fucked up anon.

From my experience life only gives you what you don't want/need. If you start acting like you don't want a girl you will eventually start to believe it, after you believe it a subtle change will occur in your behavior and girl will notice you.

The bad thing about this is that you will be unable to form a serious intimate relationship with any of these sluts you manage to fuck.

The few people who are actually happy in a relationship are the luckiest people in the world.
>>
>>25984958
>having to work hard is being dealt a shirty hand

Everyone has to work for what they have you little shit. You're lucky you live such a pampered life and not born a Chinese factory worker
>>
>>25985038
Chad doesn't have to do things you mentioned. Neither do I. It's that simple. Why should I be expected to compensate for things that are out of my control? Just tell me why you fucking normie cunt.
>>
File: anime4.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
anime4.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>25985043
I've tried to make myself believe that I don't want a gf but it never works out in the end. Every time I go on /r9k/ I always see people talking about relationships that they have been in and it makes me sad that I never got to experience any of that before. I guess I'm just a really weak willed person.
>>
>>25985054
Yeah except Chad actually doesn't. Or if he works it's much easier for him, due to being confident, due to being treated better for being attractive and tall.
>>
>>25985012
But that's the definition of living specifically so he can get the waifu who will save him

It'd be fairer if you were to suggest that he will have to compromise in order to get his qt, but to advocate him compromising himself and calling it "living for himself", when it is clearly the complete opposite? It's rhetoric I see a lot around here that doesn't even make sense.

>He has to change from being a self hating weeb and turn into a man. He can't be who he is at this moment and get pussy
Right, so you're suggesting he should stop doing the things he enjoys and indoctrinate himself into being happy with what you think he should be happy with for the sake of getting women... but wait, I thought you said he should be living for himself? Why would living for himself be dictated by the whims of others so much as you suggest it should be? Isn't that actually living for others? Oh but it's for the sake of getting "what he wants", assuming subpar normie chicks who can't love him for who he is is what he even wants to begin with. Right, altering yourself radically and being social norms' bitch for the sake of getting the carrot some people dangle in front of you is "living for yourself". How warped.
>>
>>25985064
Chad doesn't work out? Chad doesn't dress nice? Chad doesn't have a car? Chad isn't employed? Are you fucking serious, or are you really this retarded?

>Why should I be expected to compensate for things that are out of my control?

You have free will nigger, you choose to live your shitty life.

>just tell me why

I already told you why fuck face, not in a billion years will a girl magically fall through your ceiling and fall in love with your pasty gangly greasy obese ass
>>
>>25985090
Your jealousy of chad only makes you seem weak. I've seen cute girls date fat ugly manlets who watch anime and play vidya. The difference between them and you is that they didn't give a fuck and were generally fun to hang out with.

Wallowing in self pity won't get you anywhere except an empty room lit by a glowing monitor.
>>
>>25985090
You're a dumb ass, nothing is life is free and nothing someone has or is good at came easy. True, Chad was probably coddled growing up which made him confident, but if that is the only discerning factor between Chad and an omega, then it might as well not exist at all because confidence is just a concept or way of thinking. Anyone can be confident
>>
>>25985074
I know what you're saying man, it's tough to get in that mental state if you've never had a girlfriend before.

When i started my first serious relationship i felt fucking amazing. Nothing mattered, I could have been poor, paraplegic and blind as long as she was still there. That novelty feeling started fading quick. In 3 months we were already fighting, a lot of jealousy, feelings of being inadequate which quickly degenerated into pretty violent fights. After the breakup I started analising other people's relationships. They all followed the same pattern to some extent. After a horrible depression i started to stop giving a fuck, developed a sort of hatred towards the female gender and started acting on it (nothing too crazy). But I always spoke my mind, always made sure not to anything that might make them feel wanted. In short, treat them like you would your bratty little sister. Don;t take what they say seriously (females do not have a relevant opinion on anything). Compliment them and them completely ignore them (drives them crazy). Never apologise
>>
>>25985130
Whatever Chad does is automatically considered better due to Halo Effect. Working out I'll give you, but dressing nice? Any clothes look better on good looking people. Car? Employment? Nepotism that favors good looking people.

>You have free will nigger, you choose to live your shitty life.
Yeah I did choose to be short, have a small dick, shitty bone structure and to go bald at 22. Yep, I sure did. See given these things I would have to work extremely hard and the results will be average at best. It's not worth it, then why do you retards keep perpetuating the self-improvement myth. When you say self-improvement it actually means work your ass off so you can at least get something. Fuck that and fuck you.
>>
>>25985156
Yeah because I shouldn't be jealous of someone who got lucky. I'm jealous and I hate Chad. He is the enemy, because he got things easily and is trying to charge me double to get these things too. Not Chad, but whole normie society.

Also once again, anecdotes are not evidence.

>>25985161
Inferior people who try to act confident get stomped into the ground.
>>
>>25985181
You're making excuses for yourself anon.

I'm 22, bald, skinny af, smallish dick (girls have actually told me this) and i still manage not to be a complete basement dweller.

The secret is to stop giving a fuck. Just don't care, act confident, no one else but YOU matters. YOU are god, nothing anyone says or does can take that away from you.
>>
>>25985115
Life is fucked, but you gotta know how to play the game if you want to win. He doesnt seem happy with how he is living. I was suggesting he change his priorities and stop living like a manchild. If he doesn't want to stop the things that make most vaginas dry up, then that is his problem.

He has to do things that aren't fun or comfortable to grow as a person.
>>
>>25985204
I'm not saying I'm a complete basement dweller. I do try to fit in society for now. I socialize, gonna be finishing masters in CS, working part time and got a great job lined up.

I just hate myself for having to pretend I'm okay with having to work hard like this. I hate myself for having to pretend I don't feel humiliated whenever I go out with my tall friend who gets women easily. I just can't take it. I'm trying to find an argument that would make me stop feeling this way. But I can't seem to find any. Right now the most rational option seems to be getting some money and going away from society to live like a hermit because fuck you all. I'm not working for you while others don't have to.
>>
>>25985181
Just because you'll never achieve Chad status, doesn't mean you can't achieve the bare minimum to getting a gf, which entails being attractive, having money, and having a car which is possible for literally anyone . Its pretty clear you get this but just want to wallow in pity like a little bitch

>this entire woe is me bullshit paragraphs

Danny DeVito had it worse than you and is incredibly successful, no excuses faggot.
>>
>>25985230

You are just making excuses for yourself at this point.
You're just a complacent faggot.
>>
>>25985193
Only if they allow them to stomped, stop being a punk bitch faggot that lets other people rule your life
>>
>>25985193
Guess you can continue to blame other people for your hurt feelings, its your waste of energy. For what it's worth, I hope you find a qt gf.

Hope you grow up one day.
>>
>>25985252
Danny DeVito is still considered a laughing stock. For the very reason he is short, that is despite being talented and famous. Was that supposed to help your point?
>>
>>25985258
Fuck you normie. You won't get me slaving away for your society while getting almost nothing back. No amount of insults or peer pressure will do that. And insults or peer pressure are the only things you hear from average normie when you bring this up. Oh! And anecdotes. Obviously.
>>
>>25984666
You don't. If you're in your twenties, most of the girls worth dating are taken. The available ones are going to be single mothers, histrionics, and worse. Prostitutes make for more pleasant company than your likely options by leaps and bounds, and I don't just mean sexually.

>>25985230
>the most rational option
The most rational option is to milk the welfare state until they get rid of it. Then, eat a bullet.
>>
>>25985274
He's a world renown academy award winning actor who has banged hundreds of girls and is worth millions. Calling him a laughing stock is just projecting your own insecurity, you really think you're a laughing stock
>>
>>25985161
>Anyone can be confident
anyone meeting enough prerequisites and lacking enough disqualifiers
ie only chad
>>
>>25985229
I don't have a problem with you telling him point blank that he has to become someone he is not to increase his chances of getting pussy. What I have a problem with is you calling this evisceration of the self "living for yourself". At best that's delusional on your part, at worst it's intentional deception.

Whether or not your advice would work for him depends on his values.
>>
>>25985290
I do think I am a laughing stock. After all, I'm not a Chad.

Also that fucker is a symbol of short man. It's the first thing people remember about him. He's a joke.
>>
>>25984778
nah senpai i just have severe emotional distancing issues because i have no idea what is or is not appropriate to a relationship with the opposite gender cause i missed the train on learning all that shit

on the plus side i just saw a picture demonstrating the vast insignificance of literally everything in the entire cosmic scheme so maybe i'll just become depressed enough to never wake up
>>
>>25985229
And define "grow as a person" objectively, anyway. And no, not liking anime anymore because other people think you shouldn't is not objective growth.

Change as a person would be acceptable phrasing, but using the term "growth" really seems to glorify your worldview over others.
>>
>>25985308
Confident is literally a frame of mind tard, its not a physical attribute, you can't buy it in a store. It is just what you are, and if you can't decide what you are, then what the fuck are you?
>>
File: anime5.jpg (13KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
anime5.jpg
13KB, 250x141px
>>25985286
OP here. I'm not in my twenties yet. I'm only 18. Graduated HS and have done nothing since. Most people my age are in college now so I know that none of them would want to associate with a worthless NEET like myself. I will never settle for a disgusting single mother though.
>>
>>25985331
>Confident is literally a frame of mind tard, its not a physical attribute, you can't buy it in a store.
that makes it all the harder to steal
>>
>>25985316
Lmao, you're literally the only person I've seen bash him for his height, I guess it has to do with all your festering insecurity. Hopefully you can stop being a retard and pull yourself out of your rut probably not tho, chao
>>
>>25985331
And having this state of mind means nothing unless you're a Chad. You probably had one of the guys in high school. Under average looking but trying to act confident. Boy was that guy a laughing stock.

>>25985345
Go to google and search for "Danny DeVito short". Enjoy.
>>
>>25985313
"Living for yourself" is the mindset that is attractive to females. I meant that if he starts improving himself, not caring about females, his original goal would be closer in reach.

OP pretty much needs to lie to himself, change his ways, and think completely different in order to get laid.
>>
>>25985341
It makes it easier fool, since its just fugazi anyways. If you literally can't control how you act or portray yourself to others then I just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>25985354
Again, what is Chad? Chad is no more unobtainable than confidence. There is nothing Chad can do or has that you can't emulate. But yeah, you're only 18, maybe you'll get it when your balls drop, kid.
>>
>>25985388
I'm not OP, you fucking retard.

Also yeah, I can emulate being tall or having good bone structure. And before you say plastic surgery, that won't make up for growing up as an inferior. You can't become a Chad. Not unless you get born one.
>>
>>25985329
Grow into a functioning member of society who can reproduce and better society.

I'm somewhat of a fascist
>>
>>25985370
>I meant that if he starts improving himself, not caring about females, his original goal would be closer in reach
It's conforming to the (imaginary, by the way) sexual standards of females that defines what improving himself even means in this context. He would by default have to care about females in order to view your definition of self-improvement as self-improvement in the first place. Your stance is nonsensical and contradictory.

You mean he has to pretend not to care about females, right? And lying to yourself is living for yourself? Pretending not to care about females because you care so much about females that you're scared they'll reject you because you care about them is "living for yourself"?

Oh I get it. He has to put on the appearance of living for himself, but really he has to be a slave to the (imaginary) whims of women to get laid. So really he isn't living for himself. Gotcha.
>>
>>25985400
Why should people who got dealt a shitty hand want to better society when society shat on them all their lives.
>>
>>25985416
Pretty much.

What advice do you give OP.
>>
>>25985400
That's not very objective, that's an opinion (the notion that the ideal person is one who is a functioning member of society who can reproduce and better society). Try again.
>>
>>25985444
I had no intention of giving him any
I was only pointing out your deceitful use of language and your inherent contradictions to better clarify what you really mean when you dispense advice, and to hopefully take off some of the emotional pressure you put on OP for the sake of furthering your worldview.

If you were a bit more objective and less hostile with your phrasing, maybe people wouldn't accuse you of being full of shit like I am now. Just my 2c.
>>
>people asking for objective advice on subjective matters

This is women don't want you. You're a bunch of retards.
>>
>>25985421
So you're saying its better to be NEET than a functional adult? Why should you get something you haven't worked for? Nor sure if you're sticking up for OP or lazy faggots in general.
>>
>>25985506
What I mean, more precisely, when I ask you to consider being more objective is to stick to the matter at hand (OP not having a gf) instead of inflicting your cultural opinions on him in the meantime.

Like I said, I have no problem with your point blank telling OP that he should lie to himself and pretend to be someone he is not to get pussy, but coming in and directly contradicting yourself, and being overly insulting because he doesn't fit your worldview isn't helpful. It's just straight up manipulative.
>>
>>25985416
Why are you the most vocal person ITT?
OP literally asked how to get a gf and you're bashing the people who are trying to offer him advice. Defending OPs shut in lifestyle wont help to get him a gf. I could understand if he was looking for a list of excuses for not having a gf then you would have a reason for typing all that "uber smart uber redpilled" text ITT but right now you aren't doing anyone any favours, simply wallowing in your own self pity.
>>
File: anime6.jpg (144KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
anime6.jpg
144KB, 500x383px
>>25985579
OP here. That guy posted more than I ever did in this thread and whenever I made a post at most I got one reply. I know that my shut-in lifestyle is pathetic and everything, but what other people were saying in the thread was to basically entirely change who I am, and I don't want that.
>>
>Don't have a gf to love
>Don't have a gf to surprise with presents
>Don't have a gf to hug while she is asleep as you woke up earlier
Actually, only people I talk to these days are all girls. What the hell am I doing wrong?
>>
>>25985476
I'm just a hostile person I guess.
>>
>>25985579
I'm not pitying myself at all, when did I pity myself or even reference myself so far? I'm actually being pretty aggressive here.

>Defending OPs shut in lifestyle wont help to get him a gf
I didn't defend his lifestyle, I attacked another person's attack on his lifestyle. There's a subtle difference.

>you're bashing the people who are trying to offer him advice
You're damn right. Their advice is disingenuous.

>"uber smart uber redpilled"
I'm sorry you see what I have to say that way, but really I'm just trying to correct someone who has been very callous and contradictory at the same time ITT
Had they been more tactful or truthful with the presentation of their advice I probably wouldn't take issue with it.
>>
>>25984931
>>25985115
>>25985313
>>25985329
>>25985476
Types this many angry paragraphs for this long and then says
>just my 2c
Nah m8. That's not how that works
>>
>>25984766
>>25984932
>>25984924
A woman can get a partner just by existing. she doesn't have to "better herself", "try harder", "grow as a person", etc. same applies to attractive people.

we conclude that OP has sinned on both regards:
1. he wasn't born a woman
2. he's not attractive

trying to put the blame on him as most childish and cruel
>>
>>25985657
Wait so you're just mad because I made a lot of posts? Is that all?
>>
File: 1447053938886.jpg (73KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447053938886.jpg
73KB, 500x480px
>be woman
>impossible to be alone without consciously wanting and choosing to be

>be man
>very possible to be alone and everyone (including the women) will hate you and call you entitled and blame you personally if you are
>tell you to hurry up and lose weight/build muscle/shave/style your hair a certain way/take self-confidence classes/get a license/get a good car/make at least 100k/study comedy for jokes to set yourself apart from the other men who are competing for a pool of women who should be plentiful enough to match on a 1:1 basis
>>
>>25985731
>>25985672
that is the biological situation for us males. I guess it's best to just accept that and give up on that part of life till maybe by a stroke of luck you'll find someone
all the norimie mental gymnastics ITT are hilarious
>>
>>25985606
Listen kid. I'm 8 years older than you and am a hs dropout, I also have bad teeth and am balding.

I have a qt homely gf who loves me for who I am BUT you need to understand that everyone adapts to a certain extent to keep their girlfriend happy.

If you want a girlfriend to watch anine with who doesn't mind you being a NEET then you should go to every forum, convention or association you can find that those kind of girls might actually attend.

Girls who are gym bunnies or clubbing heads aren't gonna become your girlfriend because you'll never meet them in your day to day life.

The truth of the matter is simple, you want a gf? Go get one
>>
>>25985678
No its the blatant contradiction in terms that is bothering me. Just chipping in your two cents and fervently arguing your point in an angry manner for an hour or more are two totally different things familia
>>
>>25985798
Oh well it's a good thing that it was totally irrelevant to my argument then, isn't it?

If that's the best you've got it's hardly your saving grace furrendo
>>
>>25985808
>every reply to me that isn't positive must be trying to discredit my argument
>>
>>25985836
Oh so you're still wrong. Okay. You gonna stop nitpicking so we can stop this fervent argument you supposedly hate so much or you got more to say?

I'll accept that the phrase "my 2c" does not accurately reflect a lengthy argument.
>>
>>25984666
Post a selfie op
>>
>>25985853
when are you going to stop having been on this site since no earlier than 2010
>>
>>25985868
I'll take that as a "no"

Lol.
>>
>>25985885
sorry, I meant to say 2013
>>
>>25985808
>Your argument
You use that term very loosely.
Like >>25985868 says you're simply a memer pushing memes, more than likely because you're too lazy to find a gf either. Your loss faggot, your loss
>>
>>25985672
We weren't demonizing the nigga, just stating he has to work with the cards he was dealt with. OP is just a little bitch who wishes he was chad.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.