[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a better alternative to a sex change?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: dVblphF.jpg (160KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
dVblphF.jpg
160KB, 496x500px
I am a person who is basically trans, known about it over 10 years, but never done anything.

I keep trying the methods anti-trans people talk about to not hate life. I'm physically fit, have had lots of therapy, have tried to reinvent myself into a cool woman that I might actually enjoy being tons of times. I've done all the things I didn't want to do (dress feminine, have vaginal sex, other feminine roles) over and over again and I still hate doing it. Plus, I'm constantly angry about it.

What am I supposed to do other than kill myself or get the change? You faggots are always going on about how we should deal with our problems another way, but never provide any helpful suggestions. Honestly though, if you do have one I haven't tried, I'm all ears- both dying and going on hormones are things you can't go back from.
>>
>>25984463

u grow a sicc beard
>>
Are you just uncomfortable with the female gender role, or do you also feel discomfort with being female?
>>
>>25984463

>FtM

It seems to me you can simply be a butch woman. Don't wear make-up, wear a ball cap + jeans + t-shirt. Be comfortable and not give a crap in the way a man does. Be a dudette.

Do you live with your parents?
>>
what gender do you like?

whats wrong with being lesbian?

you could easily be as tomboy as you want...

IMO dont get a sex change. its not worth the hassle. its just like plastic surgery- not prefected
>>
>>25984463
I'm sorry but even if you go on hormones or get surgery you won't ever actually be a dude. You will never be happy with yourself completely and you just have to accept it. Don't kill yourself though that's fucking stupid.
>>
>>25984511

A bit of both but I think I could live with having a vagina and tits if I was treated no differently from a man. It would even be OK if strangers didn't accept it (who am I the thought police? they can have whatever opinion they want) as long as the people close to me did.

>>25984514

No, I live with a partner.
>>
>>25984463
Wait you're a grill who wants to be a man?

I can't really speak for you but, just do what you want before you try hormones, don't do the opposite of what you actually want to do, if you want to wear boy's clothes and be all manly, go for it, maybe you just want to explore your masculine side rather than actually be male, speaking for myself, I discovered that I wasn't actually trans but that I just enjoyed doing girly as fuck stuff, so now I'm a fabulous faggot and I like it that way, try living as a masculine female as much as you can, maybe you won't need to transition after all
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2440086/Belgian-transsexual-Nathan-Verhelst-44-elects-die-euthanasia-botched-sex-change-operation.html
>>
>>25984571
If you don't live your parents I don't see what the big deal is. Bull Dyke it up to your heart's content.
>>
f to m works seems to work a lot better so I don't think you should just prevent yourself from trying to be who you really feel like. The alternative is to wait for another way to cure gender disphoria, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon with all the trans politics and awareness going on.
If you're unsure about starting therapy go see a doctor first
>>
>>25984571

>A bit of both but I think I could live with having a vagina and tits if I was treated no differently from a man.

Unfortunately that isn't possible. People will treat you differently for not being a man. It's just like how people will treat you differently if you're black, or if you're tall, or short, etc.

>It would even be OK if strangers didn't accept it (who am I the thought police? they can have whatever opinion they want) as long as the people close to me did.

Would they?
>>
>>25984463
pimozide, 2 miligrams
>>
>>25984571
I think the best thing you can do is move. Find a place with really progressive and liberal attitudes where no one will really care if you're a woman who dresses and acts somewhat mannish, and they would actually walk on eggshells to make it appear as it made no difference.

Move to Portland.
>>
There's therapy for gender disphoria that *doesn't* involve taking hormones and getting a fake dick but accepting the gender you have, maybe you need that and not just advice from random anons on the internet.

...i-if that's ok with you.
>>
>>25984660
this, and pimozide
>>
>>25984551
>I'm sorry but even if you go on hormones or get surgery you won't ever actually be a dude. You will never be happy with yourself completely and you just have to accept it. Don't kill yourself though that's fucking stupid.

It's a fair point that the surgery isn't that good and there are still annoying problems (like dating would be just as bad) afterwards.

This is kind of what my post is about though. "You just have to accept it"? Why? If a hamster puts its hand on a stove and it hurts it stops touching the stove, but I have to keep doing something that is painful until I die?

>>25984594
>Unfortunately that isn't possible. People will treat you differently for not being a man. It's just like how people will treat you differently if you're black, or if you're tall, or short, etc.

Then surely this is an argument in favour of doing it? If I had a masculinized appearance know one would know any different.

>Would they?

No, I've never met anyone who didn't just want me to be whatever type of person they prefer..
>>
>>25984674

An antipsychotic? Taking an antipsychotic is almost as extreme as having a sex change op given the horrible, horrible side effects you can get like tardive dyskinesia.

I also daydream and sleep a lot already as a coping mechanism and have depression (pimozide blocks dopamine) so it just seems like it would make everything worse (even less "present" and good at doing my job, even more lacking in pleasure).
>>
>>25984729
Well the hamster CAN not touch things that hurt it. You however CANNOT become a man, not really. I want plenty of things that can't happen, it sucks but you gotta try to move past it.
>>
File: facerig.png (948KB, 1286x719px) Image search: [Google]
facerig.png
948KB, 1286x719px
>>25984463

You can use facerig to become an anime girl while webcamming. Pic related (black square is where your actual face shows up; removed it from this picture so I could post this here).
>>
>>25985000

But I could die. Why is it stupid? There doesn't seem to be an alternative. Maybe it would be stupid if I enjoyed life other than this. But apart from eating I can't really think of anything pleasurable about life.
>>
>>>/lgbt/ and stay there
>>
I know many trans people who transitioned fully and had the operation and are completely comfortable with themselves and their identity. Nothing wrong with getting a sex change or transitioning if it's what you really want. Why tortjre yourself by trying to live as something you aren't
You'll spend more time living and someone/something you aren't as a woman than you will as a man if you truly are of the mindset of a person who is actually trans. Worked for my dadmom
>>
>>25984463
>What am I supposed to do other than kill myself or get the change?
Gee I dont know, maybe you *just* undergo HRT and not get your dick chopped off? you know that's an option, right?
>>
>>25985481
Ftm not MtF she was born female and wants to be a man learn to reading comprehension
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.