[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /FeelsMoreHumanWhenOnDrugs/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1452154851134.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1452154851134.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Seriously. Every time I have a drink (even if it's just one shot), or smoke, or do anything (I'm not that experienced when it comes to drugs; only recently tried molly and I'm 22), I feel more empathetic, moral, and willing to generally give a shit about anything.

I have an addictive personality (cigarettes for a while (quit 2 years ago); smoke weed a lot), but I can't say I'm addicted to anything at the moment.
When I get in my zone, though, I feel truly alive. It doesn't happen to me when I'm sober. When I'm sober, everything feels dull, bland, boring, and painfully, painfully, average.
My life is really shitty- to me, anyway.

Even when I'm doing exciting things or just hanging out with friends.
I always feel insecure or unsure of what I'm doing when I'm straight. When I'm under the influence, I feel more human, and more like my true self.

I can't say I necessarily don't want to be like this, because being under an influence is fun, and I'm not the type to get completely fucked and black out- no matter what drug is in question, but I feel like it shouldn't be this way.

Sorry for the blog, but can anyone else relate?

for example
>took one shot, but it was a big one and I knocked it back hard and teared up a little before chasing it with iced tea
>feelin gr8 senpai
>>
>>25984012
I relate too, I think drugs should be legalized in western society if we don't want any spree killers anymore
>>
>>25984012
At first when resistance hasn't overtaken yet
It felt amazing
Then all goes to shit, I only want more and more
And feel apathetic when imcnot on it, if anything it made me less human
>>
>>25984038
As long as you're not harming anybody else with your lifestyle, and you're responsible with your drug use, why should it matter?

There's the matter of personal accountability that isn't being taken into consideration. People are REALLY irresponsible, but educating them is still a viable solution to abuse and overdoses. Fully agree.
>>
File: 1dc.jpg (10KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
1dc.jpg
10KB, 192x279px
>>25984012
Drugs are literally a trip, and if you're careless you can end up in some pretty bad places (especially with alcohol and opiates).

I suggest psychedelics. They might even help you come to terms with your shitty life.

Psychedelics have embedded a paranoid delusion in me that sometimes kicks in full force if I get too high. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>25984194
Agree, but in legal terms psychedelics are treated as hard drugs and also they are hard to obtain
>>
>>25984263
it's not like you can easily order them online with a credit card discretely to your doorstep or anything
>>
>>25984284
what about people who don't have credit cards (me, for example)?
>>
>>25984126

>There's the matter of personal accountability that isn't being taken into consideration. People are REALLY irresponsible, but educating them is still a viable solution to abuse and overdoses.

Education is a useful tool, but no, it can't eliminate abuse or overdoses or addiction.

Drugs literally change who you are.

1. Who you are = your personality

2. Your personality is dependent upon your brain state/makeup

3. Drugs literally change your brain state/makeup

T: Drugs change who you are.

We're basically robots, and drugs are like a patch. The patch changes our programming, and sometimes that ends up being for the worse.
>>
>>25984284
>trying to teach me about dn

kek
it's not that easy
>>
File: 1438973029268.jpg (32KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1438973029268.jpg
32KB, 394x394px
>>25984194
>psychedelics fucked me up
>I suggest psychedelics
>>
welp, withdrawing from benzos is really fun. you hallucinate. It's really awesome.

Withdrawing from alcohol sucks, you get the shakes and anxiety, its awful

Withdrawing from opiates is the worst, its just hell on earth worst withdrawal ever.

Withdrawaling from uppers is weird, its like a state of moderate psychosis, close to benzos but not as bad.

Withdrawing from love made me attempt suicide.
>>
File: Firefox_wallpaper.png (390KB, 1829x788px) Image search: [Google]
Firefox_wallpaper.png
390KB, 1829x788px
>>25984317
>mr. robot pseudo bullshit

You can patch yourself again until you fit well
also pic related
>>
>>25984395

Lots of implied ad hominems there.

>You can patch yourself again until you fit well

It doesn't always work and it often makes things worse.
>>
>>25984012

Well, it is obviously easier to be a "good human" when you are pumped with dopamine. There is obviously a reason why there are addicts. The biggest problem of drugs is that you will lose sensitivity over time and the dopamine drops next day get harder and harder.
I also started out like you and all seemed good in the world, drinking and smoking pot with buddies was always good fun and I was able to truly lay back. But now I feel shit no matter how much I drink, to the point of puking and a crushing wave of mind numbing depression rolls over me the next day every time.

I always wished that I could drown out things in something, but it seems impossible to me. My body seems to always learn and does not fall for my tricks after a time. But I am also coming from a familly of tragic addicts, my fingers do not suffice to count all the familly members who dies from alcohol abuse and its complications, so take my words with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.