[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oi I need the quickest way to endy life via aterial cutting since

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (14KB, 575x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 575x256px
Oi I need the quickest way to endy life via aterial cutting since its the only option available to me. I was thinking carotid as the go to, but even then its gonna be guesswork. He'll me die bros.
>>
Cut a hole in your body as big as possible

Youre welcome
>>
>>25982331
Irreversible is a terrible pretentious movie hyped by rape fetishists and teenagers.

That being said, I feel like shit too and want to die. Want to just participate in some superficial cutting with me and then we can cry together about how shit our lives are before eating some left over hotdogs and off brand ketchup?
>>
>>25982486

No superficial. This the end all movement. I love all off you, don't follow in my footsteps.
>>
>>25982547
But why though? I care about you anon and want to get to know you better.
>>
>>25982331
1) get knife
2) cut
3) ???
4) profit

here you go OP
>>
Goodbye mates.
>>
Cutting always seems like a bad way to go.
>>
>>25983095
Goodbye anon. I'll save this thread and upload it to google images so your last words can live forever and everyone who sees them will know people cared about you.
>>
>>25982486
>hyped by rape fetishists
Nah, it's really not a very good rape. Too generic and mechanical, not enough sadistic playing and forced submission.
>>
>>25982331
Buy ammonia and AJAX. Mix in container.

Congrats, you have chlorine gas. Ingest a large quantity.
>>
>>25983292
What are you talking about? It's an unflinching 5 minutes of a rape scene. If you want some bdsm shit, why not just watch Dead Girl and fap all day?
>>
>>25983323
He just humps her while she makes faces. He should spend more time fucking with/abusing her to drive home her powerlessness.
>>
>>25983095
Anon please if yoh really love us stay here and /comfy/ with us bby
>>
>>25982331
Take 1200mg of aspirin, lay in a hot bath, and open your femoral artery with a razor. You'll die very quickly, and it won't hurt much.
>>
>>25982331
>carotid
It requires aim or balls. Just cut your femoral artery and be done with it. Do it right, odds are not even EMTs could save you even if they were in the room when you did it. One good cut and approx 50 seconds later it's no tears, just dreams now.
>>
>>25983223
I agree. It's messy as fuck, seeing all that blood might cause you to panic/regret it (despite the blood loss), and just like when holding your breath under water, you know those few minutes can go on excruciatingly long.
>>
File: moreyouknow.gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
moreyouknow.gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>25985085
>you don't take the aspirin for the pain, but to prevent coagulation
>>
>>25982331
Jump off a building with knives in both wrists singing the Swedish national anthem.
>>
>>25985182
It's nothing like drowning. You don't feel desperation, pain, or terror. You just feel weak and airy. It feels peaceful, a little like being very tired and finally getting into your bed. Well, until you wake up in a hospital bed. Fucking flatmates. You might feel tingly and see things. If someone fucks it up for you and you survive, the time won't seem right. You won't be conscious for long after you make the cut, but it seems like quite a long time in my memory.
>>
Anon you'll have to be very careful not to fail.
Try hanging yourself maybe ?
>>
File: 2016-01-21-18-44-18-1193375652.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21-18-44-18-1193375652.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Careful OP ive done 3 suicides and now i see spirits and shit its spooky
>>
Bleeding out is probably not the best way to go - sure, if you make a big enough wound you'll pass out from the bp drop fairly quickly but the odds of you getting it right are low. You'll probably just knick it and be conscious for a long duration.

Your best bet would be an artery going down your leg - easiest place to cut yourself around the groin area
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.