[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, do you show your teeth when you smile?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Guys, do you show your teeth when you smile?
>>
>>25981606
no anD thats not you
>>
>>25981674
stupidest comment i've read today.

when did op iomply that was them?
>>
>>25981674

You're right, that's not me. Thanks for clarifying that for everyone who's retarded, like you, who needed a second or two to realize that I'm not this beautiful girl or the 60 year old woman highlighted. Thank you good sir.
>>
>>25981606
yes
4ghsw
>>
It's hard for me to even pull off a small fake smile.
>>
>your daddy put braces in those teeth so show those beauties off!

Nobody's entitled to those goddamned teeth, and to be told that by a woman who doesn't exactly put that much of an effort in smiling herself..

She doesn't look like she wanted a smiling photo, or a sad photo. It's just a picture of her face, probably after toking. Why is it that guys can have all sorts of pics but only girls and faggots get the "show your teeth" or "give us a smile" remarks?
>>
I learned how.
>>
>>25981810
This is why I don't add my parents on facebook.

They really don't need that much access to my life.
>>
>>25981838

Just unnecessary people in general don't belong in your friends' list. Not unless you want to exclude certain people everytime you post. "Oh, better hide the black people.." or "oh, make sure my mom doesn't see this post".. Then you end up having a custom friend's list that you have to keep adding stuff to when you share things.
>>
That girl looks really good there.

She doesn't need to smile, she has a nice, aloof face.
>>
>>25981606
Used to not because I was self-conscious about my teeth, but now I realize people like my smile, so I do show teeth.
>>
>>25981913
this desu
I think people look better when they frown
>>
>>25981913
yeah. the relative is being a nosey bitch and generally embarrassing.

It's like telling someone to feign happiness. It's more genuine and beautiful to show how you feel or how you think. Not just some generic happy smile.
>>
>>25981955
>frown

I'm glad you used that word. I think the problem that woman had with this picture is that she saw it as a "frown".

A frown is more deliberate. It's a :(. You frown when you're sad or angry. You deliberately stretch mouth like that. That girl is just giving no real expression on her face. That's her face. I quite like it too, I just wouldn't call it a frown.
>>
File: IMG_20160124_014051518.jpg (534KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160124_014051518.jpg
534KB, 1280x960px
who /yellowteeth/ here?
>>
>>25982009

This. It can be even crazier than that though. Some people literally are too autistic to understand facial expressions, so they mistake this face for "sadness" and then tell others to "smile". That's two steps:

1. Assuming it's sadness
2. Demonstrates that they would actually tell a sad person (or someone they perceive as sad) to smile for them.

Some people think it's a sexism thing that only happens to women but I've had remarks like that before when I was younger. I'm a man and I would never tell someone to force a facial expression for me.
>>
>>25982081
steps of retardedness, that is (incase I wasn't clear). Yeah, they're probably not actually autistic (just confused), but it's a very autistic thing to do.
>>
I don't need to grimace to smile. That's kinda fucked up actually.. I honestly don't see many people doing that besides vapid whores or just people who really can't smile for the life of them.
>>
>>25982067
teeth are meant to be yellowish.
>>
I avoid showing my teeth since they aren't perfectly white. It's embarrassing
>>
>>25981606
I don't smile, so no
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 647x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 647x345px
Yeah, I do. It'd be a shame to not show off my great smile.
>>
>>25982557
"meant"? Why are they meant to be yellowish? That indicates staining. With proper dental hygiene, there should be no yellowness.
>>
File: y.jpg (560KB, 1043x805px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
560KB, 1043x805px
>>25982067
/yeallowteeth/ reporting in
>>
File: WIN_20160124_004156.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160124_004156.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>25981606
yeah momma taught me that a lady should smile like one
>>
>>25981606
I try not to because /yellowteeth/.
>>
>>25981606
I don't because they're horribly crooked and also kind of yellow.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.