[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any robots actually have true friends? Like you would jump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: friendship.jpg (107KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
107KB, 1280x852px
Do any robots actually have true friends? Like you would jump in front of a bullet for them, you can tell them anything, they're always their for you? I'm in college and I'm pretty much an introverted autistic fucktard, I have some acquaintances, but that's it. I've never actually had such a deep connection with another person and it's depressing as fuck, especially in college when it seems people have 100 friends.
>>
I had one or two a long time ago
I lost them though and it's p much all my fault
Don't think about them often anymore
>>
If I had a true friend, I would be prepared to go back to college. I will never have one though. Everyone already has best friends.
>>
>>25979542
I have 3 good friends that I'm really close to. I would take a bullet for them though.
>>
>>25979557
How'd you lose them? How close were you with them?
>>
>>25979592
exactly, i'll try to make friends but people will just talk about their other best friend and they only want to talk about themselves for hours, then again i learn people's weaknesses if i ever wanna become some sociopathic fuck
>>25979596
how'd you befriend them?
>>
>>25979649
I've known them from high school or earlier. We were all kind of nerdy and played video games together for a long time and slowly got closer.
>>
>tfw you had a childhood best friend
>up until they died tragically young

Feels pretty bad familia.
>>
>>25979601
First was after a big fight because I was psychologically unstable (still am) and a teenager, thought she was sleeping with my romantic mate at the time. I had no real evidence and I don't think it was actually happening in retrospect, but I was angry about a lot of things and took it all out on her. She was pretty flabbergasted by all of the bullshit I was holding back and how batshit I had revealed myself to be and pretty much cut me out. I was constantly paranoid about this shit throughout that relationship, definitely regret not just calming the fuck down.

Just grew apart with the second, who I consider to be the closest friend I've ever had (or more like they grew up and I didn't).
>>
>>25979542
Damn, this is me in highschool rn
Super fucking scared this will happen all over again in university
I don't have shit social skills (if anything they're above average), though I do have major social anxiety, and like zero self confidence and self esteem
Oh and I'm pretty unattractive too I guess
>>
I met someone here once, but they cut contact with me after a year when they found better people.

I'm convinced now that "true friendship" isn't really a thing. We replace old appliances when we don't need them anymore, right?
>>
>>25979542
Yup, my three brothers.
I met my main bro when he was 4 and I was 6. He's always been with me despite me being a total shit and I've always been there for him when he needed me. I don't plan on ever leaving his side.
My other two, I met them through my main bro when we were around 14, average age or so.

They're all my family. I'll talk shit about them, one up them if I can and gleefully make fun of them, but that's because I'm the oldest( by like a year and a half). I gotta be the strongest and most reliable.

Would I take a bullet for them? Easily. But you know the true sign of friendship? I'd take a bullet from them. Dick Cheney my shit up and I'll sit there with half a face and go "is kay!". But they only get one shot.

I love them. And it's through them that I'm still here and pushing myself further and further.
>>
File: dog.jpg (104KB, 780x676px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
104KB, 780x676px
do pets count?

had a golden retriever i would protect, she was always there, she protected me when i was little from a beserking Bull on my uncles farm

if every r9ker had a dog this place would be alot better

humans are shit, they treat each other like shit, they dont help worth a shit, they actively try to fuck each other over and lightly put on a facade of being helpful and kind but if anything catastrophic were to happen they will leave you behind/hamstring you to get away from danger leaving you to die

Dogs are loyal, heres a pic relating to what im saying
>>
I've only ever made friends with the person who sat next to me in class. It was never anything deep just saying stupid jokes and stuff like lending each other stationery. I've never hung out with anyone outside of school except for two occasions.
>>
>>25979542
I have three friends online, but don't think I have that kind of connection with them just yet. It's hard for me to completely trust someone and I have issues with self-worth and that kind of jazz. It's more I would take a bullet for them because I think they're better people who will do more with their lives.
This might change with one of them depending on the future and how he reacts when I tell him some heavy shit that has been troubling me deeply.
>>
>>25979542
I've had my friend since I was 5 and I'm currently 29.
>>
>>25980538
I once ran over a dog because it was the dog that hurt my dog. No remorse, that dog was a little shit and hurt my Border Collie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.