[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a man and message me first what the fuck does this even mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1405204169088.jpg (12KB, 244x241px) Image search: [Google]
1405204169088.jpg
12KB, 244x241px
>be a man and message me first

what the fuck does this even mean
>>
A lot of women prefer men take initiative and approach or be the first to start conversation.

In my experience, these women tend to be the most boring and uninteresting women you'll have the displeasure of wasting breath on.
>>
Men are dominant. Women are passive.
>>
It means conform to society's gender whateverthefucks and do what society has established that men are known to do.
>>
>>25979098
Literally this.
Expecting the guy to make the first move is the best way to screen for betas
>>
File: 1366300524911.png (5KB, 255x209px)
1366300524911.png
5KB, 255x209px
>women want men who behave like men
This is really hard to understand.
>>
>>25979200
The best way to screen for betas is to not use online dating at all.
>>
File: 54.jpg (107KB, 800x850px)
54.jpg
107KB, 800x850px
>message her first
>get no response
>>
>>25979219
That too
And robots wonder why women rate men on those sites so low
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653KB, 1279x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653KB, 1279x2658px
>>25979246
>>25979219
True, only women are allowed.
>>
>>25979257
>those names

I'll go out on a limb and say those are probably fake.
>>
>be a man and kill yourself first
Fucking eva
>>
>>25979291
>Bryan Bullock: Hi there, I'm chad
>Judah Ben-Isreael
>Jim Jones
>guy naked Cody talking like a stereotypical thug
I think I'm going to have to agree with you
>>
>>25979291
You can think what ever you want, as long as it helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>25979098

Women can be pretty dominant. You might be surprised by that but I'm not
>>
>>25979396
>implying dominant women don't ask men out
>>
>>25978889
Does this really have to be explained? s.m.h
>>
>>25979413
How'd you come up with that?
They definitely will, no implying anything else.
>>
File: 1452594182094.jpg (2MB, 2776x3898px) Image search: [Google]
1452594182094.jpg
2MB, 2776x3898px
can this be a women hate thread
>>
>>25978889
It means she wants you to show some interest because she's worried about sticking her neck out.
>>
>>25978889
>>25979098
Many women have no issue "acting like men" when it's convenient and gets them ahead. But they also want you to Man Up and pamper them when it's also convenient for them. Figures.

Thing is, I don't mind messaging first or initiating. I do those things because it makes sense to try.

What bothers me is dating profiles that tell me to message first or point out that she won't message first. Leaves an awful first impression and really turns me off. Same with any variation of "I want to be charmed" "I want a gentleman" etc.

I completely understand that by taking the initiative I risk getting involved with a spoiled woman like this. But when they just announce that they're spoiled, entitled shits I can't deal with it. After I get to know you, I'll decide whether or not I want to treat you real special. Not before.
>>
>>25978889

>what the fuck does this even mean

It means you're confused because you fell for the equality meme. Most of us have been there, it's pretty normal to make that mistake. In reality, men and women are not at all interchangeable in how they think or behave. Much like how the egg just sits there and the sperm have to actually rush over and compete so one can make it in to fertilize it, women are by nature passive and have no motivation nor incentive to actually approach men for dating. It's expected the man will do this, which we would by nature except a lot of us got fucked up by the equality meme and through rational understanding of this meme came to believe it was just as valid for us to get messaged by women on dating sites as it was for them to get messaged by men.

tldr: You should ignore social conditioning / rational thought and go with your instincts, men naturally make the moves on women, not vice versa.
>>
If its a dating site that lets you view whose viewed your profile she is upset that some attractive men are viewing her profile and not messaging. She will rationalize this to herself that shes just too intimidating or that the men were too scared to message first. She probably messaged a few of them and never heard back, her fragile ego couldn't handle this so she just wont be the one to initiate the conversation because then there is no way that any one she talks to wont have some interest in her and validate her on some level.
>>
>>25979751
>which we would by nature except a lot of us got fucked up by the equality meme and through rational understanding of this meme came to believe it was just as valid for us to get messaged by women on dating sites as it was for them to get messaged by men.

I don't really think this is true.

If men truly were hard wired to pursue women for relationships (not sex, but relationships) then I don't think it'd be as easy for the feminism boogeyman or whatever to fuck us over and make us act/behave differently. If it was so hardcoded into the male brain to pursue women and be the dominant one then it wouldn't be so easy to fuck up, at least I don't think so.

I'm not completely disagreeing with the evolutionary perspective, I just don't think it is always the right answer.

I think there's more than one possible explanation for the way things are. I wouldn't recommend for any guy to sit around and wait for women to message first, but that's purely because sitting around and waiting for things to happen is almost always a weak approach. Unless he's exceptionally good looking and wealthy, in which case holy shit! Look at how many women are willing to ignore their "biology" and be the ones to approach the guy!

>women are by nature passive and have no motivation nor incentive to actually approach men for dating.
But I have these same feelings myself, as a Man. What burned me out of dating and makes me lose motivation to go out and meet women is poor experiences with them; poor relationships, getting stood up, disrespected, dumped, etc. Women also have these feelings. Conversely, women and men can both be motivated to go out and meet each other and form relationships, when they're not shackled by bitter resentment or fears of rejection/stewing over who should approach first.
>>
>>25978889
Tell her if she's so keen on traditional gender roles, she can come around and do your laundry, clean the house then cook dinner.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.