[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up one day >look in the mirror >you're goku

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1307797401634s.jpg (3KB, 126x95px) Image search: [Google]
1307797401634s.jpg
3KB, 126x95px
>wake up one day
>look in the mirror
>you're goku
>you have all his powers and the knowledge to use them but your own personality and memories as opposed to his

What do you do?
>>
Do I have the shitty American voice or the disgusting Japanese voice?
>>
Conquer america and set up a fascist self-aggrandizing utopia
>>
>>25978785
You have your own voice
>>
>>25978768
Instant transmission to chad's house where i beat the shit out of him then leave
>>
Destroy the entire planet except for Japan and create a truly homogeneous society on planet Earth.
>>
>>25978814
this. I would do this.
>>
File: shotgun.gif (343KB, 192x144px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.gif
343KB, 192x144px
How did Goku have sex with Chi-Chi without killing her, let alone having kids with her?

Surely it'd be like a shotgun blast.
>>
Start a religion based around me.
>>
>>25978914
Why is the guy shooting a woman through the vagina?
>>
Use instant transmission all the time.
>>
>>25978768
Go out and unleash my rage.
Probably turn into a big ape so that my rampages are not tied to me.
>>
Become a boxer and begin a campaign of ass kicking and egotistical boasting that would put Ali and Mayweather to shame.

In my free time I'd just fly around and shit, but would never reveal my true power level to the public.
>>
>>25979013
He's probably a bad guy, and the easiest way to establish that is have the character do something mean to a woman.

Its a very common storytelling method used throughout all fiction all over the world.
>>
>>25978768
>kill all minorities
>kill anyone who does or produces drugs
>kill all whores
Lead the country into a new Era
>>
>>25979092
>Probably turn into a big ape so that my rampages are not tied to me

Who cares if it is?

You're goku. Literally nothing in the real world can stop Goku.
>>
>>25978768
Start training and searching for the next strongest opponent
>>
File: dl9Xgvs.png (331KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
dl9Xgvs.png
331KB, 633x537px
>>25978840

>Instant transmission to chad's house where i beat the shit out of him then leave

*big poof*

*teleports behind you*

hello normalfag *eye sparkles with a KA SHING sound*

*a thousands lightning punches to your head and face, causing your face and head to be all deformed, along with giving you brain damage thus making you mentally retarded*

not so normal now, are you normalfag?

*gets ready to punch, time pauses for a small second, during that small moment the brightness in reality goes down except my hand which is glowing, like in a over the top fighting video game or fighting anime*

*time unfreezes, i punch you with all the power of my soul, which shoots you out into space*

good bye normalfag, never return

*reunite with my beautiful and pure virgin 2D waifu and we walk off into the sunset*
>>
>>25979330
Because I would want to be able to go back home afterwards. If everyone knows they will continue to attack me.
And if they piss me off too much I may blow up the planet and die in the process. And I don't want that.
>>
The mos common use of the powers for me would be teleporting to places I wanted to go. Other than that, having the strength to lift heavy things when necessary and flying would be pretty cool.
>>
>>25978768
You can litterly rape any girl you want. You are so fast you could stick your dick in a girl run around in a glimps of a second stick your dick in again same formula you will be invisible basically but ofcourse Goku would have no problem grinding pussie as he is a fucking superpowerful Chad alien
>>
Destroy the planet.
>>
>>25979486
Oh but I wouldn't rape any girl. I would use it to cruise the galaxy and stuff.
>>
>>25979013
Because its a fucked up cartoon
>>
>>25978768
Go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, transcend all that is known to man and command the entire world because I have god like powers.
>>
First I would instant transmission to the middle east then genki dama it

Then I'd genki dama the entire southern United states

Then I'd destroy both poles and watch as society crumbles.

Then I'd blow up the entire planet once everyone is dead and kill myself ending all live in the universe forever
>>
>>25979802
>First I would instant transmission to the middle east then genki dama it
I think you need energy from others for that. But maybe you can use your own only?
>Then I'd genki dama the entire southern United states
>Then I'd destroy both poles and watch as society crumbles.
>Then I'd blow up the entire planet once everyone is dead and kill myself ending all live in the universe forever
No you would be in the other world.
>>
>>25978768
>Google "What are gokus powers"
>>
>>25978768
Kidnap myself a qt wife.

Who's going to stop me. I'm fucking goku.
Eventually the Stockholm syndrome will set in and she'll love me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.