[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs & Feels Tavern - Spooky Saturday Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 52

File: 1453434971910.jpg (38KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
1453434971910.jpg
38KB, 614x389px
Time to open up shop again. If someone sees the Original Barkeep (the dying one) tell him to get in here. Some of us were looking for him last night.

Anyway, you know the drill: Relax, have a drink , and get rid of whatever's on your mind.

ID's will need to be shown for alcohol, and if you don't have any, I'll be happy to serve you some ice water.
>>
Red wine thank you. Really nothing is troubling me tonight, I just hope everyone else is doing OK too.
>>
bump

(this is OC do not steal)
>>
File: redwine.jpg (11KB, 293x410px) Image search: [Google]
redwine.jpg
11KB, 293x410px
>>25978996
Sure thing, it's nice of you to drop by.
>>
>at the gym
>shitty club beats are fucking BLARING
Fucking why
>>
>>25978661
cheapest strongest ya got
im drunk already and i wanna get drunker
dont worry ill leave before you need to bounce me

hows life fellow drunks
>>
>>25978661
whiskey with ice.

today was second day at job (haven't worked in like two years) doing delivery took forever find place, then i get back they mention it took me awhile explain i read directions wrong get totally lost. they siad they'd text me when my next shift is four hours have gone by and still haven't got a text from them ;_; was it over before it even began?
>>
>>25979771
Sorry friend, hopefully you brought some headphones.

>>25979807
Coming right up sir.

>>25979837
Sure thing. If I were you, I'd talk to your manager or something. And it's not over until you say it's over or are kicked out/fired
>>
File: 1453175984923.png (380KB, 691x470px) Image search: [Google]
1453175984923.png
380KB, 691x470px
>>25978661
vodka with ice

i go back to school on monday and i am actively dreading having to avoid all these autists at my school
>>
6 months into no-fap today, horray, but still no gf...
Just give me a bottle of vodka please...
>>
>>25979907
if you're so tired why keep bar?
>>
>>25979957
How did you last for six months? I've been trying to do it, but I broke down yesterday and today and beat off twice. I just can't seem to stop.
>>
>>25978661

>ID's will need to be shown for alcohol,

So what's the drinking age then? Euro laws? Canadian laws? Burger laws?
>>
Give me one of your favorite drinks with a side of life advice, please
>>
>>25979907
still waiting for the well drink

wheres my well liquor mixer

im waiting bartender, do you want a tip or what
>>
File: pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg (17KB, 150x339px) Image search: [Google]
pabst-blue-ribbon.jpg
17KB, 150x339px
>>25979965
I like to help people, if you can believe it.

>>25979987
Burger laws. 21+.

>>25980022
>cheapest/strongest
here you go
>>
File: 1452453075810.jpg (13KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1452453075810.jpg
13KB, 526x526px
>>25980082
>Burger laws. 21+.
>>
File: iUzgR0X.gif (171KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
iUzgR0X.gif
171KB, 500x286px
>>25980005
Alcoholic here.

Have a gin and tonic. Tastes nice, gets ya drunk, not too much sugar, what more can you ask for?

Advice, well,

If you're attractive, you'll be fine. Be attractive.
If you're fat, stop it. If your personality is trash and you regurgitate the stupid bullshit you read on this website, cut it out. Do drugs if you really want to get laid. Booze, while one of the shittiest downers, is fantastic for improving game.

Highly recc that shit.

So yeah if your life is worthless do drugs and drink and fuck loose women because why not.

Just strap yo shit, nigguhh.
>>
File: Cuba-libre-cocktail.jpg (790KB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
Cuba-libre-cocktail.jpg
790KB, 3456x5184px
>>25980005
This is one of my favorite drinks, sir. A Cuba Libre.

As for the life advice, just try to be a better person than you were yesterday. Out do yourself.
>>
Four Horsemen please.

My life is unfulfilling
>>
>>25979979
I actually lasted 9 months once, but current streak is 6 months.
Just stop.
Cold turkey.
You hear all those memesters saying that cold turkey is the only way to do it? They are right.
Just stop, only cure. Tho I do sometimes go to gelbooru to look up some qt girls but I never touch or rub my willy.
>>
File: whiskyontherocks.jpg (403KB, 2000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
whiskyontherocks.jpg
403KB, 2000x2666px
>>25979930
Here you are. I've found that you really can't avoid autists. They just find you, somehow, someway.
>>
>hkvirgin
>best friends ex is all on me, literally said lets go and fuck next tuesday at her house
>if my best friend (and only friend) find out our relationship will absolutely end

What do you want me to choose, robots - keep best friend or loose virginity?

And yeah, gimme just a glass of beer, I ain't feeling fancy today.
>>
Ah, nice. Speyburn?

Anyway, I'm doing pretty solid right now.
Some horrible anon posted this song in some thread the other day, and it fucking tore my life apart for a while, but I'm back and life is pretty neat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ujhCe_05Sk
I got a new macro lens for my camera. so I've been messing around with that recently, gotten some pretty decent results (would love some feedback if anyone else /p/ here).
Don't really want to think about relationships right now. Been single for over 2 years, lotta qt girls around, seem interested, but just out of it.
Anyway, hope everyone else is doing well. Cheers.
>>
File: flaminghorsemen.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flaminghorsemen.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>25980148
Sorry to hear that, friend. Feel free to relax, you're safe here.
>>
>never had friends
>never had gf
>never done anything social
>all hope of doing anything social is gone, and it doesn't bother me anymore
>never wanted anything because i have wealthy parents that buy me anything
>no motivation
>no ambition
>no reason to live
>every day is me waking up and looking at my monitor for 12 hours, then going to sleep, and repeating the next day

why do i exist?
>>
File: budlight.png (746KB, 306x1078px) Image search: [Google]
budlight.png
746KB, 306x1078px
>>25980224
I'd say that it really depends on how much you care about your best friend. I've pondered on a situation similar to yours; my best friend started dating my oneitis last year, and for a while I was deeply hurt. I eventually got over it though, I really didn't have much of a shot anyway.

Although, in the fall last year, her and I started playing a lot of video games together and gotten somewhat close and personal with each other. I've thought about it, and if she were to come to me one day and wanted to mess around with me even if she's still dating him/recently broke up with him, I'd totally do it. I know, I'm a scumbag.
>>
>>25978661
>original barkeep
I was barkeep a couple times. It's weird to talk about there just being 'one' original barkeep, here on 4chan we're all anons. There's no 'original' anon, and I think that's part of what I like.

Anyway, finishing a Kona here, not honestly a big fan but it's a friend's choice. If you've got any of whatever Brews Brothers (Reno) calls its house brews, that'd be awful nice. Haven't had any since New Year's (also got to touch a couple cute girls, dance floors are neat like that.)
>>
>>25980395
To pretend you're drinking in a pretend bar populated by similarly sad, lonely, and self loathing anonymous people.
>>
>>25980395
I'm sure you have some reason to keep going. Do you have a hobby?

Have a water. I'm sure it'd do you good.
>>
>>25980290
>got out of Marines
>going to college
>nothing challenging/fulfilling anymore

Bottoms up
>>
File: brews brothers.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
brews brothers.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>25980425
By "original barkeep" I mean the Dying Anon. A few people were wanting to thank him last night.

Hopefully, this is close enough.
>>
File: 8b2.png (144KB, 274x301px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.png
144KB, 274x301px
>>25978661
Well good evening lads, give me something that makes me think better about situations,I had a really hard day and following night

>Went to a movie with a friend and a girl I know for a time
>the day goes on, we have fun
>The friend has to go, and we head for another city because she needed something
>On the train, she was already troubled with something
>As we went through the city, I asked her whats troubling her
>"I... I dont know if people will accept me after some changes I want to do"
>Tell her to look me in the eyes, and say "No matter how you change, you can count on me"
>Hug her, and tell her everything will be good
>after she bought some stuff, we went to burger king because she was hungry
>we talk half an hour about what she wants to change
>She wants to be a man
>DeadInside.mp4
>Tell her she dosent have to, because shes
good as she is
>confesses some of her hardest secrets and mistakes towards me, even saying something pretty lewd
>We went out, towards the railway station
>I hug her again and tell her everything will be alright, that shes in a safe spot, that she can talk with me about everything without fear of getting judged
>All trains in the direction to our town are canceled
>We sit there, I confess to her I want her, after she had 2 catastrophic relationships
>get denied, we still talk about her problems, occasionally hug her again because she gets some things
>her parents drive us home
>I try to sleep, 4 hours later i get up with the thought of her actually doing it
>I couldnt accept it, no matter how it turns
>mfw I want to protect her smile, but if she wants to change that radically, I feel heartbroken and also feel like Im never going to help anyone again
>>
>>25980574
I don't go enough to even know if that's the right mark, so let's call it close enough. I've been on a red beer/ale kick lately, but that looks pretty damn decent for a pale.

I'm moving cities in a week and the hardest part is that I like one of my goddamn bosses (work multiple jobs, one of them is building a house for this dude) and he's really bummed that I won't be around anymore.

Fuck man, I'm gonna miss not even my job, but my boss more than most things in this godforsaken town. I dont even know if that's robot-tier but goddamn it sounds pathetic.

(I haven't talked to a girl in months, excluding texting one pen pal and talking to cashiers)
>>
File: 1452736271476.png (20KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
1452736271476.png
20KB, 900x877px
>>25980507

>a hobby
>>
>>25980005

Bourbon. Neat.

"Drink more bourbon" is pretty good life advice, desu.
>>
>>25980642
>confess to her I want her, after she had 2 catastrophic relationships
>get denied, we still talk about her problems, occasionally hug her again because she gets some things
Literally normie Stacy, why the fuck do you even want to be near her?
>>
>>25980642
>tfw always wanted to be a girl
>tfw this would kinda turn me on
That's rough though brother. I've never told any of my past gfs because it would have just made it weirder than dating a massive social failure (me) already is.
>>
What do you have for a man tripping on robutussin who enjoys the finer things in life?

Also why are women so fickle? They change moods, needs, and goals by the second. You can flirt with them and give 'em all the tinglies they implied they wanted a minute ago and in the next minute they change their minds immediately.
>>
>>25978661
Just give me an old fashioned bruv. Single barrel.

Dear god lads, I don't even know where to go anymore. And some things are going great. But that which is supposed to give my life brightness is simply not present. My body has betrayed me.

Those two months in that prison left me with a hole that I cannot deny. It felt like 10 fucking years. Mind you, it was the complete lack of power that got to me. This wasn't a standard prison. It fucked with my head so bad. I wonder if I'll ever even be able to tell people that I don't already know.

God damn, already done? Pour me another one m8.
>>
Talk me out of buying a 500ml bottle of bourbon and a leg of lamb, carrots and potatoes to roast for dinner.

Feel like getting drunk and eating roast but feel guilty for getting drunk.
>>
File: milk and sorrow.jpg (110KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
milk and sorrow.jpg
110KB, 1067x800px
Give me a whole bottle of bourbon and a shot glass. Thanks, barkeep.
Who /despondent/ here? All my friends are at a huge party right now and I was invited, yet the skin condition on my face and hands was acting up and I had to refuse because I look like a fucking freak and though they might be too polite to mention it, the people there sure as hell won't be. Also, I was talking to my roommate's much younger brother and his friends earlier and they were detailing their sexual exploits in explicit detail and acting like it was nothing as I just sat there, a 21 year old virgin in his last semester of college.
I might as well be living in a different world than the people I spend my days with. Hell, I must be living in a different world than everybody else at this godforsaken school. And the worst part is, I have nobody to vent about this to. Not the people I am closest to, not the most down-and-out people I know, not my brothers, nobody. And even you bastards, though you might sympathize, still won't understand. I don't blame you, I just wish I had an outlet. I do not truly belong anywhere.
It hurts. I'm on at least my 10th drink of the night and it still does. So just fuck my shit up. I'm drinking hard tonight and nobody can stop me.
>>
>>25980724
Shes not much of a normie, she actually hates it, but i felt she needed someone caring of her, because she had it rough too, almost raped, rejected by everyone, not much friends, and even those dont accept her 100%ly
i felt like I was the only person that could actually help her in that situation
>>
>>25978661
Eh..just give me one of those fag drinks

I don't usually drink but I don't see why not. Not feeling too bad but would like to talk to someone about whether my life choices are understadable.
>>
>>25978661

A few weeks ago I decided to stop drinking so much, b/c it was pathetic and hurting both my health and my pocketbook. So I decided to stop drinking when I'm by myself.

Tonight, I went out and bought a couple of steel reserve tallboys. I'm on my second one now. As long as I'm here, though, I'm not drinking alone, though, right?

Fuck. At least I can pretend I'm drinking something classier. Gimme a double of Laphroaig, desu.
>>
>>25978661
>If someone sees the Original Barkeep (the dying one) tell him to get in here.
what if he... died
>>
>>25980823

What are you life choices, anon?
>>
File: faggottron.jpg (10KB, 236x346px) Image search: [Google]
faggottron.jpg
10KB, 236x346px
>>25980700
It's not pathetic, at least you found someone that you like and genuinely likes you no homo

Cheer up, and visit him sometime.

>>25980823
Here you are, and you're always welcome to talk to me or another one of the patrons.

>>25980779
If you're broke or have to work tomorrow, DON'T DO IT otherwise do it, fuck it man
>>
File: Laphroaig-Select.jpg (403KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Laphroaig-Select.jpg
403KB, 1500x1000px
>>25980840
No one is alone when they're here, sir. Drink up.
>>
I'll take some sparkling water on ice please. (Pellegrino, if you have any) - I'm 26, but I don't drink alcohol.

Anyways, I start my 3rd semester of grad school monday. My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me at the start of winter break, so the last month or so has been nothing but misery, anger and sadness for me.

She'll be taking classes at same school, though at different times, so I am certain I won't see her on campus when I'm there - but that's not whats troubling me. What's troubling me is the possibility of meeting new (attractive) women in my upcoming classes.

I REALLY really don't want to meet any new attractive girls, because I know the cycle is just gonna repeat itself again. I start crushing on said girl, I get happy and optimistic and hopeful again, some time later she rejects me, and its back to depression and sadness all over again. I'd have to say that this is currently the 26th time this has happened to me.

But the worst part is that I did meet a new attractive girl by accident this break who I'll be seeing on campus due to an extracurricular activity I'm involved in on campus. I really want to have feelings for her, but at the same time, I just know its the same sad cycle all over if I do - but if I do then I at least get a reprise of happiness and productivity in my life. What's a hopeless creepy like me to do?
>>
Didn't bring my ID today so just give some root beer. I really fucking love root bear

Anyways I'm having trouble studying for a major test coming up, heck any subject for that matter, and I'm a constant procrastinator. I try to isolate myself to focus but no use. I've had this problem since the beginning of middle school, it's gotten worse from there, and now I think I might fail which will make me feel like shit. Any advice?
>>
>>25978661
can i just have water? its all our ancestors drank anyways

today i sat around and watched on social media as people i knew all went and had fun out on the beach while i sat at home on r9k. such is life.
>>
File: absinthe.jpg (95KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
absinthe.jpg
95KB, 600x846px
>>25980793
You have me and the other anons, friend. Drink up.
>>
>>25980420
God bless you Bar keeper.
>>
>>25980779
Not broke. Have to work tomorrow but it makes no difference. My job is easy enough to do on autopilot and I'm alone for virtually the entire day. I have to drink a LOT to feel hungover and I drink a lot of water anyway so rarely feel shitty the next day.

I just feel like I need to stop drinking.
>>
File: SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg (230KB, 995x1104px) Image search: [Google]
SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg
230KB, 995x1104px
Where can I find an astromech and a 3PO unit? There have been reports of droid that fit that description near here.
>>
>>25978661
Why can't I surf on CSS? Why am I so fucking stupid?
>>
>>25980761
It's a mystery lad. But my advice is to just fuck as many as possible so that you understand that it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Some of us just weren't meant for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 637x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 637x470px
Blue moon. here's my shitty fake

I feel like if I don't make some friends before I graduate high school in a few months I'm a lost cause.

honestly I don't even wanna fuck girls man I just want to hang out and talk...but for the past five years of my life it's always been "I'm busy," "next time for sure," "I have plans sorry." It's fucking humiliating. just friendzone me, Jesus Christ, and let me hear all your bullshit problems and trifling drama. I want to be there.
>>
>>25981089
Seems like the bartender has given up.

Why do you crave this anon? What could you possibly gain from listening to the problems of another human being?
>>
>>25980901
I quit school to get better at what I love doing the most.
Drawing and making 3d models
Then I plan on going back in August and changeing my major to fit what I like instead of killing myself over something I suck at but kind of like and could make me more money.

Thanks for the drink
Reminds me of my faggot ex bf
>>
>>25978661
I hate that Barkeep started feeling the effects right away, thought we'd have a few more nights with him.

Anyway, I just want a dark soda.
I have a lot of shit going on and I play therapist and confidante to my dad, who is very ill. I don't like being a wagecuck and I think everyone knows that I'm hiding something behind my bubbly airheaded nature, but they aren't sure what. It's depression.

What I want is to incapacitate myself, mostly through injury, so that I can have a break in the hospital away from work and my dad. I have suicidal thoughts I won't act on and I have been hallucinating cigarette smoke for a few weeks now. I'm hoping it's because I have a tumor.
>>
do you serve makers mark here?
im getting increasingly upset that the people i thought cared about only contact me when they need help or money or transportation. i havent ever had a true friend, and i thought i had as close as i'd ever get to one until recently. everyone is out partying and drinking, or even doing dumb shit and just staying in at someone's house and watching shitty movies, and im stuck at home like i have been since the god damned 6th grade. i just want someone that i can talk to and trust. my family only cares about my brother so i cant even turn to them.
whatever, i've gone on like this for 11 years, i'm sure i can keep going without friends until it all ends.
>>
>>25981026
Man i've been surfing for like a decade, literally.

Not much anymore though. It takes a lot of practice, make sure your mouse sensitivity is low. You have to be as smooth as possible with your mouse movements, the more jittery you are the more you will suck. Never use W.
>>
>>25981120
... tsu?

(le original commento)
>>
>>25981026
you should try surfing in tf2 if you're having trouble. it's a lot easier

teamfortress.tv/servers
>>
File: 1420143206404.jpg (28KB, 303x487px) Image search: [Google]
1420143206404.jpg
28KB, 303x487px
>>25980997
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Also, to clarify, when I say skin condition I mean open sores on my face and hands. Yeah, I'm basically a goddamn leper every few months, so every little bit of kindness helps.
Have a shot on me, mate, it's the least I can do.
>>
>>25981120
>to what I like
I spent 10 hours today fixing a roof and shoveling snow off a half-finished plywood floor.

I know I sound like a massive fag, but it isn't always about what you ***like***. Otherwise we'd all be professional artists or models or shitposters or whatever.
>>
File: pellegrino.jpg (43KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
pellegrino.jpg
43KB, 370x370px
>>25980950
I feel that, anon. after what happened here >>25980420
I began working at a grocery store. There's this really cute girl that works at the pharmacy in my store, but I know I'll never talk to her due to "The Cycle"

I guess that what I'm trying to say is that you're not alone in your way of thinking. But always have confidence in yourself and just try to get your feet wet in the relationship game again.
>>
>>25981117
I just want to matter to them. i want to comfort someone ans feel needed.
>>
>>25981135
>implying he hasnt just set up a local and forgot to change acceleration
>>
>>25981210
Even if it's temporary? Even if it's not the kind of needed that will fulfill you? Are you really willing to take this risk anon?
>>
>>25981217

>surfing alone
>>
>>25981117
Sorry, I went and got food.

I like helping people though their troubles. It's cathartic to me.
>>
>>25981245
Can I have that old fashioned barkeep? I've got my ID.
>>25980763
>>
>>25981234
God it would be so comforting. I'd much rather have a long term close friendship with a girl than some hookup. maybe I'm just less sexual then everyone else but I'm content to sticking with jacking off
>>
I could drink a Scotch, and if you can give me a boll of Pretzels ill be good.

I dont know why, but everytime i talk to my Best friend i want to kill myself, maybe in a way i kinda feel something for her, i mean, i dont, but i just cant find another reason, maybe because shes a lesbian and has fucked more girls than ill ever fuck, or maybe because ive living helping her and she doesnt seems to care.
>>
>>25981289
It's a slippery slope m8. You'll inevitably want more eventually. Trust me, I'm in a similar situation. But she's leading me on, however it's a strange situation. It wouldn't matter if I explained it to be honest, but just trust me anon this isn't what you want.
>>
>>25981330
Interesting. I guess it's because friendship with a girl is the first step out of total isolation for me. : / in any case, why worry about sex when I can't even score friendships
>>
>>25981089
I felt like you did in High school, man. Eventually, my friends and I had a "Guy's Night" and talked til ~4am. And as for girls, they don't know what they want when they're in HS. Trust me, it gets easier.

>>25980763
>>25981276
I'm sorry, I don't know what that is.

>>25981120
Hey, as a man of Hedonism, I applaud you for doing what makes you happy.

>>25981121
I just went and got food. your drink will be up shortly.

>>25980998
Don't bless me, I'm a total scumbag.
>>
>>25981193
I want to design electronics and electronic concepts etc.

I have a 10 an hour job that I like
May move further up if I start needing more money.
>>
>>25981366
Because when you do score friendships (and unless you're a total autist this will happen. and even if you are, don't lose hope, i'm far more sociable now that I ever was in HS and I'm 23), you'll eventually grow bored of that and then want more.

This isn't about holding you back m8, but you need to know that the hunger can almost never be satiated.
>>
>got drunk last night
>relapsed and did a gram of coke with a friend
>walked around town this morning with dry blood coming out of my nose

fucking hell, i'm a mess
>>
File: dadsrootbeer.jpg (23KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
dadsrootbeer.jpg
23KB, 375x500px
>>25980966
I was like you, but I never really grew out of it, honestly. You just need to REALLY want to do better, then the change will come from there.
>>
>>25981401
>the hunger can almost never be satiated.

so what's the solution then? where will we find relief?
>>
I crushed really hard on this girl in HS, but then I left for college for 4 years. Now I just got back and talked to her briefly for the first time since then. I don't have strong feelings for her anymore, but I still kinda want to be with her.
>>
>>25981123
Pick up a hobby, m80. When I played Magic, I made a ton of friends.

And no, I don't, sorry.
>>
>>25981382
Thanks
Also I am thinking of splitting rent with my ex for a house (broke up for non faggot senpai reasons ) he is the only one I can be my self around....but he still has no job so I may need another person. How do I find someone that is cool with the occasional sextoy pile in the bathroom etc?
>>
File: 1453019798967.gif (47KB, 306x469px) Image search: [Google]
1453019798967.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>25978661
Rum & Coke please Barkeep. Keep the change.
Feels
Too many people to ache over.
I'm burning up over a girl who probably doesn't think of me at all when I'm not around. She put her hand on my shoulder on Friday and asked if I was ok because I looked tired. But other than that, she seems completely indifferent to me.

She's leaving the hospital we work at next month and I wonder if I'll see her much, if all after that.
>>
File: 1409467050045.jpg (52KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1409467050045.jpg
52KB, 450x450px
>>25978661
Hey Sam. Gimme a nice, refreshing perry.
>>
>>25981501
Family*
Fuck senpai edit
>>
>>25981483
Is she dating anyone? I'm not gonna tell you "Don't do it unless you're REALLY COMMITTED". I say do it even if you're just kinda wanting to be with her, it shows that you like her still.
>>
How can I kill myself with alcohol?
>>
I just a left a party and am driving to the back up party spot. But I hate this shit. My roommates are all on the lacrosse team and the party was bumping but it's just miserable for me.
I just can't seem to excel even when I have all these opportunities. I'd rather just stay at home and chill and get high but I go out because I feel like I'm supposed to as a college senior
>>
>>25981479
I'm afraid that's as far as I can answer m8. I haven't found an answer yet. I honestly, firmly believe that instead of a permanent feeling of fulfillment, life is plagued by momentary lapses of happiness that come and go. So far, this has been my experience and somehow I'm still alive. I've had such shit cards dealt yet I keep going - honest to god others would have ended it long ago.

Some say relief comes from within, some say you have to find god, others say there is no god and relief comes through this existential understanding. It's all snake oil, do what works best for you. Relief in terms of human company is something I have been letting go of slowly, but I wish you luck in finding that which I could not.
>>
>>25981382
>I just went and got food. your drink will be up shortly.
I-I don't really care about the drink, barkeep.
>>
>>25981513
Ask her if she uses social media
Then ask for that info
It's easier than asking for a phone#
>>
Barkeep, I doubt you are a scumbag, you wouldn't be dispensing advice to robots on Saturday night if you were. I was a scumbag and we know our own kind.
>>
File: Rum-Coke.jpg (428KB, 1566x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Rum-Coke.jpg
428KB, 1566x2048px
>>25981513
>probably doesn't think of me at all when I'm not around
Not true. I'd say totally try to ask her out, or at least some contact info. She probably thinks about you more than you think, m8.
>>
>>25981546
Abc store
Buy in bulk
Its cheaper
>>
>>25981566
oops, sorry. Anyway, if I were you, I'd find someone like a therapist to talk to. It sounds like you got a lot of demons scratching at the back of your head. You work too hard, Anon.

Also, maybe get a CAT scan. Just to be sure it aint a tumor.
>>
File: 1428065078476.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1428065078476.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
Don't know if I should get more alcohol at the gas station or Wal-Mart.

Also
>alcoholism
>>
>>25981575
Good advice, thanks anon. I'll give this a shot at her leaving party... at least maybe if we're both a lil tipsy it might work.
>>25981583
Thanks Barkeep, much appreciated. I hope you're right.
>>
>>25981562
this thread proved insightful more than I could've imagined originally posting. maybe you'll find someone who'll be as helpful to you as you've been to me.
>>
>>25981236
this is r9k m8
>>
still waiting for my drink barkeep ;_;
>>
Tonight I feel like shit. I have what anyone with half a brain would call a good life. I'm studying, I have some friends, I have hobbies. And yet I hate that I can't find one single thing I'm really good at. Feels pretty bad.
>>
>>25981582
Eh, I guess I'm not a total scumbag. My thinking here>>25980420
just makes feel kinda shitty knowing that I'd totally do that given the chance.

>>25981501
Probably Craigslist, or rooming with a good friend of yours. Note: NOT YOUR EX.

>>25981668
Totally Wal-Mart

>>25981672
Not a problem, friend.

>>25981686
What would you like, sir? Sorry for the inconvenience, it's busier than I expected.
>>
I know i will never be satisfied. I will keep chasing and toeing the line of whats socially acceptable because thats the only thing that keeps me going. Life is one big unfulfilling pursuit of happiness. I see it in the eyes of the pornstar wondering why the cock doesnt satisfy like it used to. I see it in the contractor who doesnt know why he keeps doing the same jobs. I see it in the once hopeful and enthusiastic, now tired and beaten down. And i see it in the mirror staring back at me everyday. Its a curse to be self aware of this suffering. I dont know how much more im going to put up with.
>>
>>25981697
M8, I have all of those things and something I'm really good at, yet I still feel like trash.

Two nights ago I was so god damn down I couldn't even think about anything else, and to top it off it confirmed my fear that my depression is independent of my consumption of drugs. A month sober and I still get just as far down as I did when I was simply fiending for intoxication.

Being good at something might not be what you are yearning for.
>>
Rum with ice please. Just realizing that I keep putting myself through the ringer just to please other people.
>>
I could drink a Scotch, and if you can give me a boll of Pretzels ill be good.

I dont know why, but everytime i talk to my Best friend i want to kill myself, maybe in a way i kinda feel something for her, i mean, i dont, but i just cant find another reason, maybe because shes a lesbian and has fucked more girls than ill ever fuck, or maybe because ive living helping her and she doesnt seems to care, well, thats what i write up there, but i get ignored even here lol
>>
>>25981735
Good point. Maybe you're right, but I can't think of anything else tonight. It seems all the practice I put into anything never pays off. I dont know if its my fault or what
>>
I'll take a glass of water, I'm not much of a drinker

I recently started smoking just to have something to do, I've lost all incentive to live. The worst part is I know people care about me but I don't care about me. I constantly consider suicide but I'm to afraid of what's after that. I go to church only to keep my religious family of my back, but all it does is make my will to live even smaller.
>>
>>25981545
idk if she's with anyone right now
maybe if I see her on my spring break I'll try to figure it out.
>>
File: pretzel-bowl.jpg (50KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
pretzel-bowl.jpg
50KB, 640x458px
>>25981697
I agree with >>25981735
You yearn for a passion.

>>25981766
Coming right up. Honestly, if you're not happy, why try pleasing people when you can't please yourself? Make YOU happy.

>>25981780
Here you go. She sounds like a leech, draining your energy/happiness. Stop chatting her up, homie.
>>
>>25981680
Doubt it m8. I'm betrayed by both my mentality and my physicality. But thanks for the kind words.

I honestly only have two options at this point and they are suicide and becoming a hermit. I'd rather do the latter as I still like the experience of being alive and thinking, but I cannot deal with the "availability" of other humans i.e. I NEED to know that humans won't be close by and that if I want human contact it'll be far easier and more logistic to avoid it.

Otherwise it's the ropes. But I don't think I can do that to my mother, she lost her father when she was young and I think it would break her to lose her son. So I'd rather her at least know I'm alive but simply "away." This fate is much more attractive to me.
>>
File: ice-water.jpg (47KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ice-water.jpg
47KB, 600x900px
>>25981803
Stop going to church, man. I've said it before, but I am a man of Hedonism. Do what makes YOU happy.
>>
>>25981829
It might be passion for him, but I can only speak for myself (I'm the anon you quoted) that even with a passion which I excel at, I still don't find the peace I need. Just my two cents on passion.

>>25981795
I can say that you're probably just not interested at all (or just barely) in what you put practice into. You must find that something that simply makes you put all thought and emotion aside, then you can truly understand what it is that you like to do. And it could be anything anon.
>>
File: Clear-Ice-Rum-Old-Fashioned.jpg (607KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Clear-Ice-Rum-Old-Fashioned.jpg
607KB, 1000x1000px
>>25981766
here's your drink
>>
>>25981829
Thanks, but i just cant, i know her since too long and even when i try, i find myself talking to her.
>>
>>25981902
sounds like you need some new friends, m8

>>25981808
Don't give up on it, homie
>>
File: 1453308963333-b.jpg (46KB, 384x465px) Image search: [Google]
1453308963333-b.jpg
46KB, 384x465px
>>25981725
Can I get a sex on the beach? I hear those are good.

How much should I make before I atempt to move out(with rando/random freind) My family is strict and don't like gay shit(but i still love/respect them) which is why I want out.
>>
>>25981949
thanks for the support, barkeep

I'm this guy btw>>25981808
>>
>>25981968
It's good to have 3 months rent (remember you'll need to spend easily 2k when you move in with security deposit + first months rent) + whatever first time moving expenses you have. This is a sure way to not fuck your own shit up.

Also, don't move in with a rando. Move in with someone you can trust. You never know when motherfuckers will fuck you over m8.
>>
H-hey. So, funny story, I don't have my ID on me, but I was just here three days ago with it. Can I get a pass? Feeling down and this place always cheers me up.
>>
>>25981949
i have new friends, from college, and a lot of HS, but shes just like a drug, was a time when talking to her was the best, now i just keep trying to talk, wishing to go back to those times.

the worst thing is that, she always says that she loves me, but she never proves, she says that she cares about me, but she cant even remember my birthday and when i say this to her, she acts like a victim and says that she has bad memory even when we know for years and she can remember the dates of her gf.
>>
Strongest thing you got.

I'm dying over a girl. I'm seeing her tomorrow, and your advice will help me greatly. Story is I told her I like beer about a year ago but she didn't have feelings for me, and my feelings died out.
Recently though she started flirting with me and I've developed feelings again and I'm wondering if I should tell her. What's your advice barkeep?
>>
>>25980104
What drugs should I take anon?
>>
File: test.jpg (526KB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
526KB, 1143x1133px
>>25981968
Well, the general rule about living on your own is that you want to make 3 - 4 times what your rent is. So that's why living with people is so common. But yeah, have a couple grand saved up.

>>25982001
No problem, friend. I've let so many opportunities slip by, and I just want to help other people catch them before they slip away from them.

>>25982025
She's abusing you.

I'm serious.

>>25982024
You can get a free pass if you can pass this test.
>>
>>25982025
I know this feel to the teeth brah

Keep talking to her but get used to the idea that it'll never happen. Like, never ever in the fucking history of your life and time and space. That's what I did and I barely think about her anymore. Every once in a while I'll see her and we'll talk, but for me it's like any other friend now.
>>
I'll have a scotch and soda, make it a double. I need to numb the fuck out right now and quickly.
>>
>>25982119
the fun fact is that shes a lesbian, and dude, i have some stories about her, like that time i was talking to her about using icloud on her iphone, fo security and stuff, and she says no because she can get hacked and that, then a i realize she was thinking that I was going to hack her iphone.

honestly, ive never had feelings for her, shes like a sister to me, (a sister that would fuck) but i just dont know what to do anon.
>>
File: jack-daniels-drinks.jpg (211KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
jack-daniels-drinks.jpg
211KB, 1200x800px
>>25982029
Well, my advice is to test the waters with her. Maybe go get coffee or hang out at the bar. If you feel that you should take the jump, do it.

Funny anecdote about going and getting coffee, it's one of my favorite things to do with women. I don't like coffee, so when I don't order any coffee, they go "why didn't you get any coffee?" I go "Oh, well, I actually hate coffee. I just wanted to spend more time with you, baby." They get a nice laugh out of that. It eases the mood.
>>
>>25980118
I don't know if I am crazy or if everyone else is and I am the only normal one.
What even is existence.
>>
File: mixed-drinks-scotch-and-coke.jpg (28KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
mixed-drinks-scotch-and-coke.jpg
28KB, 250x309px
>>25982165
Here you go, buddy. Keep your chin up.
>>
>>25982189
There is nothing you CAN do bro. There is simply no answer. Get used to that. Be a friend to her, support her, but align her with your other friends. You can be close but know its a friendship ALWAYS. Nothing less, nothing more. This is what will help you make this relationship less toxic for you. Less depressing. Be your own person. I know from what you've told us that you'll probably help her and be there for her at the drop of a fucking hat but god dammit, you're your own person and you got shit to do. If you can't be there then you can't be there, unless it's a life/death situation or something similar.

You need to degrade her anon. It's the only way for your depression to be independent of her. Only then will you be able to search for your own happiness, not one with her in your life or in the picture.
>>
Ei m8, give me your nastiest rotgut. Need to keep dem brain cells dead.
>>
File: 1453149836014-pol.png (452KB, 902x940px) Image search: [Google]
1453149836014-pol.png
452KB, 902x940px
>>25982102
Thanks for that will save up
You and some anons have helped me a great deal
Here have some dank propaganda
>>
>>25982189
Don't listen to >>25982238
Don't degrade her, just drop her and not talk to her anymore. It'll be hard, but you just gotta do it.

The Captcha is getting harder and harder
>>
Ill have a Gin and Tonic
Im a 25 year old, virgin and BFless. I just want someone to cuddle with, who isnt a total idiot and just thinks about sex. I'm slowly turning into a weeb who only watches anime and waits for the perfect animu boi. Im really average and overweight, insecure about myself. To love someone, you need to learn to love yourself and Im pretty far away from that. I pretend everyday being someone Im not. I go to work and then to sleep, my life sucks. I recently moved from my home town, I have no friends here, I drink alone, I hate everyone, I just want someone to talk to and cuddle. They all pretend so they can fuck you eventually, men and women. Ill just wait eternally for my animu boi.
>>
>>25978661
Hello hello again bartender!
Geb me a fucking johnny walker double.
On the double! HA HA HA HA.
I been drinking since noon and I sure as shit ain't stopping now! Wooooooooooo
Who's ready to watch Peyton kick Brady's CHAD ASS tomorrow?!
>>
>>25982280
Well you know the reason I told him to degrade her is because he clearly cannot stop talking to her. And if he cuts her out cold turkey he'll simply relapse and he'll go through the same shit all over again. If he degrades the relationship however, over time it just becomes something dispensable and makes it far easier to cut that shit off at any given moment. How he is right now though, I don't think he'll be able to cut that shit out, it's not like he even has a sponsor.
>>
>>25982295
You need to lower your standards to an average overweight boy
>>
Debating on making an Interpals account to talk to foreign cuties.
>>
>>25982238
Damn, thats the best advice ive ever had.
cant thank you enought Anon, but for sure im gonna apply that.

any advice how to degrade her?
>>
File: 1438601132489.jpg (70KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438601132489.jpg
70KB, 599x600px
get me a shot of something please gentle barkeep
the loneliness is thick tonight
>>
>>25982280
I dont think i cant drop her, because even if i try and start going full robot, when she needs my help, she will try to get me back again, and make me feel guilty for leaving her in the first time, and im just too weak to fight that.
>>
File: gin-and-tonic.jpg (42KB, 337x462px) Image search: [Google]
gin-and-tonic.jpg
42KB, 337x462px
>>25982295
What >>25982328 said. Nobody's perfect.
Also, are you a grill?

>>25982345
Coming right up. And remember, you're not alone if you're with us.
>>
File: 1453618034475.jpg (658KB, 1143x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1453618034475.jpg
658KB, 1143x1133px
>>25982102
Easy. Just had to use portals.

I'll take five shots of well whiskey and a long island.
>>
>>25982413
do you ever feel like nobody cares about the stuff you care about, so you can never really click with anyone? I feel lonely all the time. I get more introverted every day.
>>
>>25982344
Stop answering all her fucking calls. All her texts.

Let me put it to you like this: If you aren't willing to listen to a guy friend of yours blabber on and on about their relationship and life problems, then why the fuck giver her such special treatment? She's just a human, can she fly? Is she a fucking god? NO! So because of that, derive the amount of attention you give to her from the same place you derive the amount of attention you give to your other friends/acquaintances. This is the only way to actually degrade her in terms of your relationship.

She might start to wonder and even ask you wahts up "are you mad at me?" is one of the typical questions, and while it might make you guilty, just fucking explain it to her "no sorry I was busy" because it's the fucking TRUTH m8. It doesn't matter if what you were busy with was 4chan or whatever. But she has to understand that you are your own person and you need to be happy for yourself. She's just sucking away at your energy, always remember that.
>>
File: 1445202262748.jpg (52KB, 526x317px) Image search: [Google]
1445202262748.jpg
52KB, 526x317px
>>25978661
To any Anons wanting to feel slightly less alone tonight, listen to this album with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydP0EyNNgi0&list=PLIfYwNuKD1kARjyGaFEJAqd_2QhO9Itwg

I'm currently on Gift of the Magi 2.

the captcha continues to grow sentient
>>
>>25978661
Seagrams Escapes Grape if you can.

Nothing too feely going on with me, just anxious about the new vidya going out of stock before I can pre-order it.
>>
>>25982453
Well, sometimes, yeah. But at that point, I realized that I was talking to the wrong people.
>>
>>25982530
I'm a stranger everywhere, man. I don't know how to meet people who will be delicate with me.
p.s. I'm ugly and hate filled
>>
File: grape-bottle.jpg (395KB, 324x1080px) Image search: [Google]
grape-bottle.jpg
395KB, 324x1080px
>>25982522
There's always online ordering, homie.
>>
>>25982465
Boy, im so happy i post my problem here.
im smiling right now, im gonna apply now, and i can feel my life is already changing, cant thank you enough bro, god bless ya.
>>
>>25982551
>p.s. I'm ... hate filled

Fix this first or you'll always feel alone.
>>
>>25982551
see >>25982580
You won't get anywhere like that.
>>
>>25982580
I guess bitter or cynical would fit better. I grew up a sheltered autist and now I don't know how to connect to anyone. I've tried dating girls and guys but all it led to was panic attacks when they tried to be intimate and eventually being tossed aside like my emotions don't even exist. I just feel so empty all the time, like I'm not an actual human being because I can't hold another person, or open up my soul to them. It's all a lie. I know I'll probably die alone.
>>
Cyborg here. There was a big dance at my uni tonight, so I put on a nice suit and headed over in the hopes that I would at the least have a good time. Nope. The venue was way too small, so I was crammed into a room crawling with drunk normies slamming into me all the time. Too dark and the music was too loud. Only lasted 20 minutes. Didn't even get to dance with my oneitis. What a waste of a night.
>>
File: feelsminimal.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feelsminimal.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
Guys are you still kissless if you kiss a girl on the neck when saying goodbye and she thinks it's cute
>>
File: tumblr_nvkwbdEXIa1thjbjao1_500.jpg (25KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvkwbdEXIa1thjbjao1_500.jpg
25KB, 472x472px
I think too much and I can never stop, I'l slowly going crazy. I hold on the drinks, I'm going out for a smoke.
>>
File: 1453611901895.jpg (22KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1453611901895.jpg
22KB, 600x330px
Not really a feel, but no where else to post. My seasonal job ended earlier this month and the final check was supposed to come in yesterday. Now I have direct deposit, so usually the money comes in as early as 2:30 am on that day.

The money still isn't here. What should I do?
>>
File: glass.png (202KB, 460x663px) Image search: [Google]
glass.png
202KB, 460x663px
>>25982662
Yeah bro, but at least she thought it was cute and not creepy.
>>
Hey bartend, gonna try something new. Give me a white russian.

I'm just feeling a bit of regret tonight. I was in a nice relationship but I ruined it by being really insecure and always assuming there were problems where none were.
I don't know... I'm also trying different SSRIs right now to try and shut my head up. Trying out lexapro right now and it has kinda done fuck all.
>>
>>25982640
You have to learn to let go. I'm sorry but I know it's not what you want to hear because I'm not offering you an actual plan of action - but there is no specific plan of action. You have to look deep into yourself and understand why you have so much hate (because it is hate, rancor, whatever you want to call it. cynicism is only from hatred) in your heart and learn to let go of it first before you try and connect with other human beings.

I was and am still somewhat like you, but my reasons for being alone are independent of the way I feel about myself, and in this little compartment of life I can tell you that I've found peace, and am no longer cynical. And I'm telling you anon, you can be too. But you have to let go. Find that pathway so that you can let go.

Anyway, I'm glad I've helped other anons tonight, but I'm going to sleep. Fucking OP how do you not know what an old fashioned is you cheeky cunt, it's just scotch on the rocks dammit.
>>
File: white-russian.jpg (75KB, 616x821px) Image search: [Google]
white-russian.jpg
75KB, 616x821px
>>25982447
You cheated, no booze for you.

>>25982650
Sorry to hear that m8, You're here now, so why not grab a seat and listen to the Jukebox?

>>25982662
Yes

>>25982666
SATAN TRIPS BEGONE DEMON

Man, I should really have a cigarette. My ecig isn't cutting it

>>25982670
Talk to your employer, homie.

>>25982706
You are also a sufferer of "I think too much". Just try to relax once in a while, or talk to someone. That usually makes me feel better.
>>
Hey, i'll just have a fluoridated water. My mind is still my own, for now...
>>
>>25982742
goodnight, man. I hope we all find a peaceful place to be.
>>
>>25982742
I'm not a bright man.
>>
>>25982747
>Talk to your employer, homie.

Yeah it was toys r us, I was going to go there tomorrow, but there's a terrible storm going on right now. I should probably make the trip anyway. I don't want to lose any of that money.
>>
File: 1359240727703.png (10KB, 598x693px) Image search: [Google]
1359240727703.png
10KB, 598x693px
>>25978661
I try to stay away from this board but I just saw Anomalisa, so that ain't happening tonight. Barkeep, just a pineapple juice, please.
At least I finally started working on my Shovel Knight helmet.
>>
im already quite fucked up on benzos. gimme 3 double vodkas please
>>
File: pineapple.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
pineapple.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>25982771
Or y'know at least call them

>>25982784
Here you are sir. Feel free to just chill out.

Last call is coming up
I gotta go to bed in like 30 minutes, I have to work tomorrow
>>
Just a dark beer, thanks.

I really wish I could turn back time and bring my gf's mother back to life or make her seek medical attencion back when it could have actually made a difference.
>>
>>25982850
>call them

I guess I can try that. I hate using phones though, that and they have you on hold for fucking ever.
>>
I got black out drunk last night in my all male nerd circle and told them to stab me in the neck

They thought it was hilarious but it kinda made me laugh and sigh at the same time because that's how I dream of dying
>>
>>25982747
Thanks man. I'll play some smooth jazz. I can't stand the fact that they only played EDM schlock at that dance. I'm pretty tired of living on the edge where people think I'm a normie but I'm a bipolar KHV with no desire to live. Whiskey on the rocks please.
>>
>>25982877
If it's Toys R Us they'll probably be at least fairly willing to help ya out, and the hold time shouldn't be as bad now that the holidays and subsequent returns are over. What, you don't like holding to shit quality pop? Where's your TRU at? I'm curious, worked there awhile myself.
>>
>>25982989

I'm an nyc bro. It was ok I guess.
>>
File: whiskyice.jpg (2KB, 74x94px) Image search: [Google]
whiskyice.jpg
2KB, 74x94px
>>25982946
No prob, bob
>>
File: Mr+matsubayashi_1294e5_5809435.jpg (384KB, 764x2520px) Image search: [Google]
Mr+matsubayashi_1294e5_5809435.jpg
384KB, 764x2520px
why is my life like MR. Matsubayashi
>>
>>25983011
Oh shit, don't tell me you were at the one in Times Square?
>>
File: poetry5.png (208KB, 1659x1008px) Image search: [Google]
poetry5.png
208KB, 1659x1008px
Just some Wild Turkey straight and alternating between jazz, Camille Saint-Saens, and old George Lincoln Rockwell speeches. Keeping it mellow.
>>
>>25982747
>Yes
Eh. At least it was a nice little moment. I don't think she really cared too too much about it either negative or positive, but I did it. I was going to go for her cheek, but I just felt like neck was safer at the last second.

On Saturday next week I'm probably going to a fairly tame party because of my parents' connections, and we're welcome to bring guests. Sh-should I ask her?
>>
>>25983093

Nah, not that one. Yeah I heard about it getting closed. That sucks, rip that ferris wheel.
>>
>>25983163
Were you two ever close? If yes, then yeah, ask her.

If no, well....you're kinda out of luck, kiddo.
>>
File: 20160110_053115.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
20160110_053115.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
Hey barkeep, i will have one of the popular drinks.
My life is pretty good, i have money, investments to the point where i can afford a lamborghini aventador and sustain it even if it depreciates to a dollar, but i cant seem to be able to socialize with girls, its not that i cant, just dont find it enjoyable, even the last girl i have been with, i fucked her(pic related), i couldnt fucking feeling anything, no joy, no feeling in my dick whatsoever.

Am not worried about marriage, cause i can have my familia arrange that easily, i cant marry a pleb afterall.

I just donno what is fun anymore. I thought maybe faggotry shit would be fun, but traps and faggy shit on /b/ doesnt turn me on.
>>
>>25983254
Actually, I'm practically out of here (see >>25982850 )

As for girls, well, eventually you'll find the right one.

>>25978661
Alright, I gotta get out of here. I hope you all had fun tonight. I trust you guys won't leave this place a trash heap for me to clean up tomorrow.

A bit of parting advice from a tired barkeep; Always remember to do what makes YOU happy, You deserve to be as happy as the girl that YOU WANT to make happy.
>>
>>25978661
Hey man. I'll take a Vodka straight. I'm just going to vent for awhile. I've been drinking nonstop for a month now and I just don't know what to do with my life.

It all happened when I tried to apply to graduate school. I have a 3.97 GPA, graduated summa cum laude at my university. I got letters of recommendation from the dean of my college, a retired Army Col., and my psychology professor. Everything was going perfect in my life. Until I took the GRE.

I didn't study for it at all. I kept asking people who took it previously and they all responded with, "yeah, that shit is easy." I thought that I would do fine. I got a 144Q and a 149V. I literally scored the 30th percentile.

After finding this out, I just gave up. I sell plasma now to make money. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to study, but the other half realizes that I am just a failure. I watched Eggman's video on the blackpill and I feel that I am a genetically inferior male who just got lucky. I'm thinking about applying to a grocery store or somewhere shitty. I shouldn't try to be something in life. It was stupid of me to have dreams.
>>
>>25983247
W-wait before you go.

I do know her. I've been texting capriciously her for a few months, mostly about this semi-work-related thing she's been helping me with (and is actually really enthusiastic about.) I've met her in-person a few times, and she's always pretty friendly. That good enough? Around when would be a good time?
>>
>>25983411
Well do you want to date her? (I'm just assuming)
Talk to her outside of work more often, get to know her personally first.

BUT seeing as how you don't have the time to do that, ask no later than THURSDAY AFTERNOON. You'll be fine, homie.
>>
>>25983242
Holy shit, that one closed!?!?!? Fuck everything man, that place was the shit, I'm not in NYC much but I'm sad to hear it's gone.
>>
>>25983254
Guaranteed replies, the post
>>
>>25983528

Toys R Us as a company in general is dying. That location was too expensive for them to upkeep. I wonder what's going to replace it.
>>
I'll have a glass of water, with some ice cubes in.
Last night I drank for real for the first time.
I woke up with all my clothes on, except my shirt, and found my whiteboard knocked down, my trash can fallen over, and my sink full of puke.
No hangover, however, so that's cool.
>>
>>25983513
Well, I was sort of simplifying. It's not that I don't know her outside of work (we don't even work together.) It's that I met her casually and soon realized that her strengths really compliment my weaknesses, especially in something I'm trying to do to get ahead in my work.

I don't know if I actually want to date her; I think I kind of do. Even though I was already on a not-so-serious "date" with another girl when I met her, she just kind of clicked with me in a way I can't really describe.
>>
I don't know why I bother waking up any more.

Also you forgot chill tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQpvCiYVvOc&list=PLrcajw4GNAaMOW1ZqZkRbED7E-kvjiRQ7&index=1
>>
Just give me enough bourbon to get alcohol poisoning. My view on reality is quite bleak and drives be to the point of insanity.
>>
File: 1443229004483.gif (2MB, 308x269px) Image search: [Google]
1443229004483.gif
2MB, 308x269px
>college starts on Monday
>haven't shaved in 2 months
>haven't even done laundry so I got nothing clean to wear, just been lazy on my underwear and pajamas this entire week
>watched the entire original Star Wars trilogy today, might try the prequels tomorrow
>my schedule is still upside down
I just don't seem to be behaving like it's all crashing down. Also, I don't like beer or wine but I always enjoyed mojitos so I'd like that or something similar.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.