[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never wore cologne before. I wanna star though. Gimme a daytime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: colognes.jpg (76KB, 800x270px) Image search: [Google]
colognes.jpg
76KB, 800x270px
I never wore cologne before. I wanna star though. Gimme a daytime cologne to wear to uni.Keep it cheap, /fa/'s choices are all expensive as hell. Here's what I was looking at:
>Chrome by Loris Azzaro
>Ck One by Calvin Klein
>Cool Water by davidoff
>Burberry Brit
.Burberry Brit Rhythm
>>
>>25977747
Only faggots wear cologne. Seriously, when you wear cologne everyone around you hates your guts.
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>>25977747

Those are all great for spring/summertime.

For winter I like something a bit spicier.

Try this one used to wear it a lot one of my favorites. Economical and will get you laid.
>>
I wore expensive shit for 2 fucking years and not one person fucking noticed, literal waste of time and money
except when I enjoyed smelling myself in bed
>>
A bought a cologne for a date once. The gril said she liked cologne beforehand. We whiffed each other. I hardly wear it now and haven't seen her in years.
>>
>>25977747
>daytime cologne

try Lacoste White which is cheap and good for daytime, summer/spring.

Another cheap day cologne is Nautica Voyage

You can also use D&G The One since it's Winter right now and it's just a really nice day/night versatile cologne for colder weather.
>>
Get a rotation of smells. Spicy fruity woody nutty and all those other wine descriptions
>>
Coolwater? Fucking coolwater? That shit was the ish back when I was in middle school
>27
>>
Sean John- I am king
>>
>>25977795
That's only if you put on too much,
Cologne should be applied in a fashion where it might faintly linger for half a second when you walk by. Or slightly on your clothes

For everyday wear and extremely cheap I recommend the body shop's white musk sport. It only ran me about $20
>>
>>25977747
Chrome is God tier, I have a bottle. Highly recommend
>>
>>25978160
>That's only if you put on too much,
No, Clueless Cologne Dude. It's every time, all the time.

See that's the thing about Dumbass Cologne Dudes: you can't comprehend that no one wants to smell you. No human on the planet wants you to smell like anything. All we ask is that you try your best to smell like NOTHING.

But you cologne (rhymes with alone) fags can't even do that right, you dumb fuckups.
>>
2000's - Acqua Di gio

Mid 2000's - 212 Sexy men

Early 2010's - Paco Rabanne "MILLION"

2016 - Chanel de bleu
>>
>>25978427
You're one of those faggots that cry about being allergic or overly sensitive to strong colognes and perfumes, aren't you?
>>
>>25978474
Guess again, retard. I accurately represent every single person that has the misfortune of being in your toxic presence. You are basically a human urinal puck and everyone hates your guts.

You are Oblivious Cologne Guy, The Most Punchable Dude on Earth.
>>
>>25978539

I bet you hold your breath every time you walk by someone smoking outside too
>>
>>25978539
Do you think chad wears them for no reason?
>>
File: 20160124_145207.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160124_145207.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>25977747

If i had to pick, I'd pick the second one. Such a masculine smelling piece of heaven, euphoria is not bad alright but smells a bit like axe chocolate.

Picture related, what i usually wear in the summer / winter etc.. Some are missing such as a few Tom fords but that's pretty much it out of the 60 I've got.
>>
>Cool Water by davidoff

Only guys with big dicks are allowed to wear this.
>>
>>25978427
How come you don't go out in the real world and tell those cologne dudes what you really think? I'm sure everyone would prefer to smell their cologne over your toddler breath and BO.
>>
>>25978467
>tfw I'm still using million
>>
>>25978896
>>tfw I'm still using million

do you get compliments?
>>
>>25977795
this.

dont waste your neetbux on this shit
it wont improve your self-confidence
it wont make anyone like you
>>
>>25978467
Way to name the most douchetastic I didn't try at all colognes.
>>
>>25978959
Yeah, but that's all I have and people get used to it quick.
>>
>>25978842
It is so often toddler breath and BO mixed with cologne. Which is hardly more pleasant.

I will say a girl that smells like cigarettes and chanel, and like they've been up for a while is the loveliest smell in the world to me.
>>
All I use is fucking Lynx (I think the American equivalent is called AXE) and I've had guys and girls say I smelled nice. The shit is like ~$5 a can. I'm tall, though, so I don't even need to smell nice. I spray it just to prevent sweaty pits.

What exactly is cologne going to do for you?
>>
>>25979157
As a normalfag bordering on Chad I can attest to the fact that cologne is a waste. If you REALLY like the smell, I guess go for it, and use it sparingly, but ive never been any more successful with women when I've put on cologne.
>>
i just use old spice deodorant and body wash and girls tell me i smell nice pretty often
cologne is for tryhards
its like a smell fedora
>>
>>25979674
kek
it's a liquid fedora

better start vaping as well
>>
>tfw bought red polo
>sprayed it 10 times on me today
>not one compliment when i walked around the shops
>>
>>25980247
>sprayed it 10 times

are you serious
>>
I like in red by Estelle owen. It's my daily wear. For special occasions I like black Orchid by Tom Ford. It's actually a women's perfume but I like it too much to give a shit.

For anyone frustrated with heavily scented 'unscented' deodorant just buy pure crystalline potassium alum and rub it on your armpits at least 30 seconds each and no smell at all and it lasts a good 18 hours. Possibly longer but I usually try to shower before bed and after waking.
>>
>>25981163
Why wouldn't i be?

dkashfjkasf
>>
>>25977747
I wear givenchy gentleman's only

It's a little dadcore and suit but I think it balances out my immature outfits.
>>
>>25978539
Dude, all you have to do is not drown yourself in it and only spray it under your clothes once, maybe twice. There is a difference between shuffling past somebody in a chokepoint and smelling it and smelling them from ten feet away like a frenchman or arab.
>>
>>25981429
>>25980247
That's the most arab thing I've read all day.
>>
>>25981274
I use "the gov'na" from lush. It's charcoal based and has almost no smell and works better than antiperspirants.
>>
>>25977747
Go to the store and get your own signature scent. Faggots on here giving their opinion on their favorite smell (even though they prob have only tried there cheap cologne) won't help

I personally use Gucci by Gucci, but find your own for yourself
>>
If women like perfume and guys like cologne why don't we SWITCH!
>>
>>25981599
Gucci guilty got me the most compliments. My sister gave me a 12 colone sampler from sephora and I ended up getting gentleman's only even though guilty got the most compliments from chicks.
>>
File: 1445992245768.jpg (27KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1445992245768.jpg
27KB, 640x634px
>>25977747
Cologne is a jewish meme for you to buy overpriced water that has a little bit of smell in it.
Cologne was actually raped in our current year of 2016 so why even spend money on it?

Cologne was raped just shower and stay clean.
>>
File: 16746810.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
16746810.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>Bought pic related
>take a shower
>it smells so fucking good
>wonder if they make a cologne that is anywhere near this smell

I love standing in the shower smelling this scent as I scrub myself. I'd easily buy a cologne or one like it of this smell.
>>
>>25981887
It's actually mostly alcohol, which is why it evaporates so fast and you can smell it. If it were water it would stay wet.
>>
>>25979605
Make you not smell like a fucking teenager? Cologne is great if you're going anywhere even slightly upper class, where you don't want to smell like some bullshit supermarket deodorant.

>I'm tall, though, so I don't even need to smell nice

You're fucking delusional my man, height is just a part of being attractive, if you smell like shit, people will notice, and smelling like shitty deodorant is smelling shit, unless you're very sparing with it.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.