[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do normies find it absurd the fact that you are a 20+ year old virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1351192758920.png (177KB, 440x800px) Image search: [Google]
1351192758920.png
177KB, 440x800px
I've never revealed the matter to one so I've never had the pleasure of getting to know their views on it, but surely to someone who has regular sex it must seem incredibly strange that someone their own age has never once even tried it, right?
anyone here ever reveal their powerlevel?
>>
Nah not really. Depends on your age I guess
>>
The only person who knows is my mom lel and she thinks I'm pathetic, not that I disagree.
>>
>>25976892

I never leave my home, so how would I know?
>>
I guess people assume it and make fun of me about it behind my back.
>>
I just turned 20... It's all going downhill from here is it
>>
>>25977566
I lost my virginity at 22. I wish I could go back in time and explain to my younger spaghetti-spilling self how easy it actually is.
>>
>>25977646
Even I can realize that. I just feel like a triangle trying to fit in a circle
>>
I'm a 29 year old kissless virgin. Pretty sure no one knows about this other than my parents... Then again, I've never had a gf, and I still live at t, so others have probably made the assumption but just don't care. At this point, I don't care either
>>
>>25976892
im a 25 year old kissless virgin and i am very open about it. it has turned a lot of women off from me but i don't give a shit. if they can't accept it then we are incompatible.
>>
File: 1451606468887.gif (11KB, 125x127px) Image search: [Google]
1451606468887.gif
11KB, 125x127px
>>25976892
most of my friends lost their virginity sometime between 18 and 21. I'm open about being volcel and don't really care what anyone thinks about it. if you're an incel the teasing will be a lot worse/actually hurtful.

If this is something you worry about on a daily basis I have a protip: Find God.
>>
>>25978278
>volcel
no such thing
>>
>>25978350
i know its hard to accept that not every man is as desperate for pussy as you, but you'll come around someday.
>>
>>25977646
Eh? How is it easy? 21 yr old virgin here.
>>
They react more with disbelief than hostility. They literally cannot comprehend not having sex.
>>
>>25978481
you were incel before you decided to be volcel and you know it. i went through the same phase.
>>
>>25978500
not the guy you quoted but

>putting pussy on a pedestal
>ignoring girls you perceive to be below you
>obviously trying to get laid

literal sex-repellent.
dress semi-decent, find a group of drunk hoes, have a vapid conversation that makes them feel smart, focus on whatever 4/10 girl is the most on your nuts (but dont ignore her friends just wait for them to leave you alone), be pseudo-intellectual but never get too involved in discussing one topic, escalate physicality, try and take hints but dont overthink shit.

if its not going well drift off to another group. dont treat any one bitch like theyre that important. also try and find one thats buzzed but not completely hammered.
>>
>>25976892
I only talk to my family, and they're religious so they believe in sex after marriage and not before
>>
>>25978609
Yeah you're actually right, but I was only in my incel phase for like 3 years in high school because puberty made me too horny for my own good. God did not allow me to be tempted beyond my ability to resist, and now that I'm less hormone-driven and more in-tune with my religion It doesn't take much willpower to stop myself from pursuing pleasures of the flesh.
>>
Yes, and they think they can get you laid in one night. It didn't work.
>>
>>25978715
ask your parents to hook you up with one of their church friends qt daughter, anon.
>>
>>25976892
No. Most of the normies I know are aware of what a shit world it is out there. They're barely scraping by themselves.
>>
>>25978687
whoa hey cool pointers bro, why don't you go shove them up your asshole
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.