[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just to be clear, if a girl cared about me I would go out and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 17873456252345.jpg (132KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
17873456252345.jpg
132KB, 896x921px
Just to be clear, if a girl cared about me I would go out and get a job. I would get 2 jobs. But since that has never happened, and will likely never happen, I will remain unemployed, living with my parents as a grown man, and will likely die by my own hand.
>>
>>25976826

nice excuses
>>
>>25976826
here are the steps of getting a gf
>get a job
>then get a girlfriend
>>
Except that, by getting a job, your chances of getting a girl to care about you increase.
>>
>>25976826
If you cared about yourself someone else might start to care about you.
>>
>>25976895
>>25976959

>>25976959

He probably wants to actually be physically attractive to women. He doesn't want to just help subsidize their lifestyle in exchange for them pretending to like him.
>>
>>25977026
then get a shower of go to the gym or something. it's not that hard
>>
File: kjDvl5COWKM.jpg (65KB, 451x700px) Image search: [Google]
kjDvl5COWKM.jpg
65KB, 451x700px
That's the catch, OP. You have to do things for yourself first.

I find it that girls are attracted to a man devoted to something beyond himself, that can let go the notion of 'self' and just enjoy the world, have passions and interests, isn't hung up on what people think or is expected of him, acts on his intuition and places his experience above all else.

I don't believe many women like the weakness of dependence on them. That they're the true focus of the mans universe, including who he is and what he does as a result. The man shapes around the woman and end sup not being much of a man at all.

It's why so many robots come back here saying "Once I stopped caring about women they came after me", because the notion is true. Self pity and desperation is unattractive on a person no matter the sex. And you shouldn't stop being like this and "man up" just to get a girlfriend, that is not changing anything or your mindset.

You just let go of this desire, realize there's so much out there, and that your experience is valuable. People not just women find this admirable.
>>
>>25976826
What kind of dumbass would work 2 jobs just to keep some Stacy around?
>>
>>25977084

>it worked for me, so it must work for everyone else!
Strong normalfag logic.
>>
>>25977100
>acts on his intuition

How does one do this? I don't trust my intuition at all.
>>
File: BlhFyuYCVc0.jpg (129KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BlhFyuYCVc0.jpg
129KB, 768x1024px
>>25977561
It comes with experience, knowledge and wisdom. You can't act upon it unless you know what you're acting upon. Establishing morals, ethics and gaining a sense of 'character' or a system of thought.

I'd say simply developing is the first step. Learning, seeing where you agree or disagree with some notions, continue developing and so on. After time you'll have knowledge to establish a 'self' and can act upon it with not much if any hesitation.

All of this is already there in some sense. You are not blank the way you are, just for the start be open to the idea that you're wrong and or ignorant so you can develop and add structure to your overall character.
>>
File: baito desu.jpg (9KB, 261x144px) Image search: [Google]
baito desu.jpg
9KB, 261x144px
>>25976826
nice bait there mate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.