[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm giving up on women. Not because I believe their bitches

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (503KB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503KB, 2000x2500px
I'm giving up on women. Not because I believe their bitches and whores and all that gay shit, but because I just don't feel love anymore. My mind and body are fucking me to a poiny where I feel like I'm going insane and just want to die but I'm not suicidal. I'm
just trying to fuck myself up
until eventually I start dyinh or some shit or kill myself slowly.

The girl I talk to just posted some picture about how she loves her boyfriend and don't trust her and believe she's not over her ex so I'm just going to stop talking to her. Shit sucks man.

Hows life treating you all
>>
File: 1439158398223.jpg (46KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
1439158398223.jpg
46KB, 448x486px
you reminded me that a new gorillaz album is on the way, so pretty good. other than that I've slowly been retreating from society which is comfy.
>>
Here we can witness an prime example of a weak male, wanting to fuck himself because of pussies.

Feels good to be free of earthly animalistic desires.
>>
>>25976699
Was the fall album any good?
>>
File: 1442230493676.png (63KB, 625x627px) Image search: [Google]
1442230493676.png
63KB, 625x627px
>>25976738
It has a lot more instrumentals than the other albums. In general it was probably worse than plastic beach, but the standing of the album as a whole depends on what you think of plastic beach. It has one of my favorite gorillaz songs though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTB0JVDBlZk
>>
I used to know that feel OP but I've finally broken through that nihilist wall where I care so little about everything that I'm not even unhappy anymore

Only things that bother me are things like being really cold or in extreme physical pain. Otherwise I'm pretty good to go.

Gonna an hero as soon as I can in any case but I gotta wait on it

Can't be in a relationship because I'd have trouble taking it seriously desu, but I hate it when people don't take relationships seriously, so I'm stuck.
>>
>>25976944
Man I'd say plastic beach was my favourite Gorillaz album, nearly everything song on there is perfect. I'll probably buy the fall eventually, though more important things need my cash atm.
>>
>>25977182
>>25977182

The Fall was a pretty good album imo, at this point you might as well torrent it.

Demon Days was obviously the height of the gorillaz but I'm looking forward to the new album.

I'm not even gay but daley is dreamy asf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJQyTnD74gk
>>
>>25977247
>I'm not even gay but daley is dreamy asf
daley was my guilty pleasure for a time. I'm pretty much bi at this point, but at my late teens when plastic beach came out I was confused as hell.
>>
I gave up on men years ago. It gets better after a while, but only if you truly give up. Not life in general, but the loneliness does. You will stop feeling disappointed when you have zero expectations or hope.
>>
>>25977275
>>25977275

I think I was at the time too. I've never been successful with women, and High School was definitely a huge low point in that area of my life. I often wondered if there was something significantly wrong with me and there was a girl who tried to convince me that it was because I was secretly gay, she fucked with my head pretty hard.

Nowadays I'm 100% sure I like girls but whenever I see a man who I think look goods I try to see how I can format myself to match his style/looks.

I don't think that makes me gay does it?
>>
>>25977389
you're probably just bicurious after dwelling on it for so long. I'd say try some stuff out with a guy but I'm a virgin with little experience myself so I really can't give any real advice.
>>
>having enough belief on a thing that you can give up on it
What a kek
>>
File: smug.jpg (44KB, 344x477px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44KB, 344x477px
>tfw you've realised women have no actual will of their own and therefore aren't worth investing emotionally in
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.