[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Sadistic shit you did in vidyas. I'll start: >playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
ITT: Sadistic shit you did in vidyas.

I'll start:
>playing postal 2
>find marching band
>idea.jpg
>get gas can out
>pour a good patch on the street
>get out a match
>just as they go over the patch throw match
>mfw skinless bodies asking me to kill them everywhere
>>
>be me
>playing gta online with bestfriend
>add 15 year old kid
>go on his sessions and kill him until he goes offline
>do this everyday for the past year
kid was called luco-something, he always played gta and skyrim. We always sniped him and he'd yell in his microphone. He never noticed that friend and l were in his friends list. After a while we both got bored of it and stopped,
>>
>playing need for speed rivals
>get best possible car and best possible "weapons" after going full autismo on singleplayer
>only go after players and kill them
>most of them are pure noobs with shit cars and no protection or "weapons"
>if you kill them they lose all the progress they made since they left the safehouse, usually half an hour
>I can appear about 1 minute away from where they are anywhere in the map
It's the only thing that has been bringing me joy this weekend in my pathetic life and it's starting to get boring....
>>
>playing gmod on RP servers
>make traps with negative length ropes and frozen invisible props
>unfreeze props when people got near

did this so often, never got old

best part were those trigger happy 13 year old admins that got pissed when it happened to them, so to vent their rage they would ban the first one they saw on the area
>>
CK2 has this fun thing called excommunication, which gives free imprisonment and execution such characters if they are your vassal

I use it a lot. Sometimes, if my character is depressed (aka can suicide on demand) I can excommunicate a guy who hasn't spat out kids and castrate him then immediately kill myself, ensuring he doesn't fuck up internal borders and that I inherit his land more than likely. Pretty nifty.
>>
>>25976043
Ck2? Sorry not much of a gamer anymore
>>
>>25976094
ah sorry I use the abbreviation a lot

Crusader Kings 2
>>
>playing battlefield bad company 2 with friend of mine
>kid joins squad and team kills me
>has lisp or some shit, gets on Mic and says "Sowwy Bwice"
>tell him to just shut up
>won't shut the fuck up
>TK him 3 times and he keeps screaming "STAWWWP"
>kicked
>rejoin off friend
>kill, kill, kill
>"PWEASSSSSE BWICE STAWP KILLING MEEE"
>kicked again, rejoin
>continue killing him until he's literally crying and leaves the game

Fun times.
>>
>>25975915
Invisible stuff is the best. It's been years since I played gmod so I don't remember what this stuff was called.

>go on server that has that one mod enabled that adds stuff like the beam that pushes people
>put a bunch of those beams on a thing that spins
>paint it invisible
>spin the object while the beam projects
>mods think the server is lagging
>>
File: 1453489241204.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1453489241204.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>25974877
>Play Harvest Moon
>Romance all the ladies
>Only marry one (I always choose the Tomboy or the one I feel would make the best wife if she existed)
>>
>>25976232
bc2 was awesome. i stopped playing video games because im not a manchild but will do exception if and when bc3 comes out ever.
>>
>>25976605
Not a manchild either, there's nothing wrong with relaxing and playing some video games for fun though.
>>
>skyrim
>in my time of need quest
>trick saadia into meeting the guy who is after her (kematu)
>give her to him
>500 gold
>saadia is paralyzed
>kill kematu and soultrap him
>saadia awakes
>throw calm spell at her
>talk to her
>"I killed kematu"
>she gives me 500 money
>calm wears off
>she attacks me
>soultrap
>decapitate her
>use them both to enchant the same piece of armor
>>
>>25977949
Wow, that's evil.
>>
>>25974877
welp, im off to loading postal 2 again. i just remember beating mexicans with picket signs.
>>
>>25977949
thats amazing. i recently began taking a better interest in my actions in games, makes it more exciting. i dont really want to play skyrim anymore, but if i do, i gotta remember that.

now that i think about it, how many souls have i collected and used just to enchant a dagger i then sell to some street vendor for a fat wad of cash? all those people, for like 50 gold.
>>
>>25978733

You think that's bad? Try exploring what you can do in Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>playing Bully
>in the dorms.
>grab fire extinguisher
>set off the fire alarm
>block the only entrance as i blind people with fire extinguisher smoke
>beat the living shit out of 8-15 stunned students with said fire extinguisher.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.