[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I seriously can't fathom how men can marry girls who aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: UH7IWUm.jpg (116KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
UH7IWUm.jpg
116KB, 960x960px
I seriously can't fathom how men can marry girls who aren't virgins

I enjoy smashing random girls off of tinder and/or a bar, party, ect, but I don't take them seriously as wife or even dating material. they arent worth your mental peace of mind, because they are sluts who give it up after the first date. I would never seriously date a girl who's content giving out her flower after seeing the guy one time.

call me a slutshamer, but i dont want to feel like a cuckold dedicating my being and soul to a woman whos had 30 dicks inside her, and these 30 men didnt have to do anything to make her rip her own panties off but have a good face and nice set of abs

2 of my friends are getting married this year. both brides are known sluts and one of them blew my older cousin when she was a minor.

"b-b-b-but that was before! shes changed! we did some crazy chit too, right?"

also, the guys who go overseas to get wives are also retarded. shes only with you because of your status, wealth or ethnic background and doesnt love you for who you are, but rather what you are.

anyway, shes probably already been ravaged by 20 dudes who speak a diff language as you and will deny that shes a slut. any woman willing to marry a man with a diff culture as them is likely a whore/gold digger and has no merit as a woman.

inb4 tl;dr. title says it all
>>
>I seriously can't fathom how men can marry girls

that was all you needed
>>
>>25974813
>fucks random sluts
>doesn't consider himself a slut
>still expects a qt virgin

Fuck off with your hypocritical view
>>
i can't even get either of the options you described because i'm both ugly and poor. so check your fucking privilege, Chad. I would do anything to have the companionship of a woman, I don't care how many cocks she has took.
>>
>>25974899

nothing hypocritical about it , i enjoy blowjobs and some girls like giving me blowjobs , but i never eat girl out. not all things are 50/50 get a grip
>>
>>25974968
Of course you are a hypocrite. You call out girls you fuck sluts yet you're doing the same amount of fucking. How is it NOT hypocritical?
>>
>>25975018
Shoo shoo roast beeeef
>>
>>25975018

because girls don't care how much women you have?

because women would even rather guy has experience?

don't bait me in this pointless debate , it's not equal thing
>>
>>25975054
Sure I'll leave. Still doesn't change the fact you are a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1431721581568.jpg (71KB, 960x878px) Image search: [Google]
1431721581568.jpg
71KB, 960x878px
>>25975060
>I can't give an actual answer
>don't debate me
>>
>>25975185

Nobody can give you anything roastie you are girl posting on 4chan
>>
File: 1451499214453.jpg (22KB, 526x294px) Image search: [Google]
1451499214453.jpg
22KB, 526x294px
>>25975264
This guy, he's a master with words!
>>
>>25974813
If those weren't giving you sex you'd be making bitter angry posts about women not giving you the chance you deserve, instead they're giving you the nice sex you want and you still mistreat them and act like an hypocrite talking shit about the people who are giving you what you enjoy. Men sure are disgusting.
>>
>>25975359

>giving sex

>giving

What? If someone makes me food i'm grateful to be given it and nice if it's tasty , but sex isn't giving anything. it's mutual activity , i'm the one giving my dick if we want to get autistically literal you retard
>>
>>25975425
>sex isn't giving anything
Wrong. Sex is girls giving you access to their pussy, which you should be grateful for and instead you're a spiteful little shit. You don't deserve to get sex.
>>
YALL NIGGAS GETTIN BAITED
BOTTOM TEXT
>>
>>25975060
>because girls don't care how much women you have?
>because women would even rather guy has experience?

That still doesn't change anything you retard. Ultimately, it comes down to certain individuals to feel the way they feel about who they choose to date. Some woman will like that you have experience, others will feel the same as you do, in the sense they won't want to date a man slut. You are still by definition a hypocrite, how can you be so fucking dense?

You condemn woman for having lots of casual sex, yet you do the SAME thing. It's like I'm taking crazy pills.
Oh wait, I'm on r9k, there are minors here.
>>
>>25975694

No women ever turned down a guy who has had too many women in the past.

Many guys turned down women after finding out she had too much of wildlife.
>>
>>25975767
That's because men are hypocrites.
>>
>>25974813
You're like one of those Arabs. They be bangin multiple chicks and calling em sluts then they marry some young virgin from Yemen.
>>
>>25975767
>No women ever turned down a guy who has had too many women in the past.

Of course they have. Man sluts are dating liabilities. If anything, broken people do the same thing you do, have casual sex and bail. But nice girls who are looking for a serious relationship would think twice before getting into a relationship with someone like you. But then again, most woman are stupid and get strung along until the guy cheats.
>>
>Responding to bait threads
Whether OP is lying or not isn't the point. Stop responding to shit threads you fags.
>>
>>25976147

EASIEST board to troll so far , /fit/ is pretty much the same tho
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.