[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies come here and brag? It's like they want the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1452513259030.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1452513259030.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
Why do normies come here and brag? It's like they want the validation from us losers.

It boggles my mind.
>>
Almost everyone here is "normie" by your standards.

Hardly any adults are actually virgins, let alone kissless. r9k is no different. It's just a shitty meme.
>>
File: Aikur.jpg (52KB, 369x381px) Image search: [Google]
Aikur.jpg
52KB, 369x381px
>>25974761
It's called psychopathy.
>>25974821
Here it is in action.
>>
>>25974821
Damn... i'm actually a virgin and kissless.
>>
I come here to wallow in self pity and share it amongst my beta robots.

Plus I like to also hate on women I'm trying to covert to MGTOW but it's hard when all you want is just a hug from a female companion.
>>
>>25974911
I'm not kissless but i was kissless till this new years eve and im still a virgin at 20 years old f a m don't feel bad
>>
>>25974911
also the kiss sucked so yh
>>
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

THINGS HAPPEN BRO!
>>
>>25974821
I am a 29 year old virgin, and personally know more non-virgins than virgins in my life.
>>
>>25975097
knw more virgins than non
>>
>>25974821
I'm not virgin but I am kiss less I wouldn't be if the hooker agreed to let me come my face closer to her
>>
>>25974761
Most of the normies are either trolls or lost camwhores OP
>>
>>25974821
>>25974911
>>25975097
the thing you fucking losers don't seem to understand is that if you lost your virginity today you'd still be the same loser you were before. sex would only give you about 15 min of cheap trills and then it's back to your miserable life. Why can't you fucking idiots get that through your thick skulls? feminism is brainwashing you morons into thinking your virginity makes you worthless. i fucking hate this board for having that that stupid mentality. i know this post isn't going to change shit but hopefully i open the eyes of one of you anons and set you free from feminism and the jew media.
>>
>>25975346
It is not just virginity though, that is just the capstone to a life of complete social failure.
>>
>>25975346
well it's just cause a lot of us know other people will judge us for not having had sex after a certain age like 18 prbbly
>>
>>25974761
We live in sick times.

Hunker down and get cozy with your robot friends, consul each other, understand eachother, the depth of that love is more then any normie would understand.

Being a robot is a gift from god, because you have no choice but to seperate yourselves from the wolf pit, the peacock show, the phony sociopathic normie world. And it hurts, but at least you have a soul to cling to.

I love you guys.
>>
>>25975422
love you too buddy
>>
>>25974761
Because it's funny. You guys are so fucked up and the shit you say is so stupid that it's hard not stay here and make fun of you
>>
>>25975346
I can confirm this.
Though again I only fucked a prostitute (which felt like the best thing in my whole life, mind you), I'm not sure how would it be if fucked a gf.
>>
File: _20160117_170623.jpg (154KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
_20160117_170623.jpg
154KB, 600x664px
>>25975346
read this. if anyone thinks that just sex will make them happy they're a literal kuck.
>>
>>25975376
>>25975371

those people that judge you based on your virginity are other brainwashed idiots

those same people are the ones later in life getting cucked and losing all their wealth in alimony

having a good job, education is far more important than sex and love.

smart people will respect you for that.
>>
>>25975475
This post is so dead on. I'm still thinking about stupid little social interactions I had months and years later...because that's all I have. The loneliness has been getting worse, the need for intimacy, I think sometimes I'd rather be dead then know I'll be waking up every day of my life with this sucking feeling of misery and longing.
>>
>>25975346
>i fucking hate this board
You're free to leave. I know i took it semi out of context, but what's the point of posting here ? So you can feel superior, people will hear and see what they want, if they wanted to change they would. In conclusion we dont need you for anything, so feel free to leave
>>
>virgin girl:
>OMG so pure!
>shes a good gurl, not slutty.
>Let me fuck you princess.
>shes saving till marriage

>virgin guy:
>OMG so pathetic!
>hes stupid, not a winner
>Get away from me, loser.
>he must live in his parents basement

Gosh, normie mentality is overflowed with double standards.
>>
>>25975508
Hahahahahaha this is what robots actually believe

> smart people will respect you for that
Aaaaaahahahaha
>>
>>25974761
Normies have a natural instinct to gain social dominance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecking_order

They do this basically by bullying and upsetting others, it is a well established fact among the scientific community and can be seen throughout the animal kingdom, though rarely discussed and society is barely conscious of it and plays it down when ever it is brought up, while at the same time getting into hysterics over banter directed at them, which is not the same as bullying which involves social alienation.

New memes are created every day, if someone stands up to them they basically say "get a sense of humor", "wow your ego is so fragile" or "you're just mad because have stopped putting up with your shit", at the front of this decrepitation are the post-modern social justice movements. Imagine if scientologists decided to hit the mainstream instead of abusing the mentally ill, who would they target? They would abuse people's fears of racism, homophobia and sexism. They would target the most emotional and low intelligence groups. They have a highly developed understanding of psychology and social relationships and they fully understand the mechanics of "hacking" and manipulating people, but instead of educating people about human nature and our follies, they use this to perform an all out assault on anyone in society who...

1: is uninterested in pop culture

2: thinks for themselves

3: values being rational and logical over being emotional

For the purposes of advertising, creating extremist groups, getting more hits on their blog.

There is no negotiating with these people or their followers, I fully expect one day democracy will collapse because of them, or at least degrade into something hopelessly corrupt like Venezuela or Greece.

Do not consider yourself a part of society anymore. They are not only not worth saving but beyond it.
>>
>>25975781
But without society (and by that i mean really humanity itself) what is there to do in this world, anon?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.