[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ahhhahah That guy is so ugly! >put your helm back on bro!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Adam-Driver-Venice.jpg (37KB, 618x411px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Driver-Venice.jpg
37KB, 618x411px
>Ahhhahah That guy is so ugly!
>put your helm back on bro!

I don't understand. He's not a Chad, but he's definitely not bad looking. I was reading jewtube comments and girls were like how qt he is and this other shit. I know fame has a lot to do with it, but still. Same thing with black storm trooper.

Just get famous robits. That will get you multiple gfs.
>>
>>25973568
Fame automatically makes you Chad. Hell, a gargoyle like Steve Buscemi gets laid all the time.
>>
He aint ugly.
He has the excellent bone of someone who is clearly descended from noble stock.
Ive never hear or seen anyone complain about his looks outiside of 4chan, and who cares what fat nerds think?
>>
>>25973651
This isn't reddit, kid.
Pretending to think Adam Driver is hot wont get you karma.
>>
>>25973735
He has the well defined features of the aristocaracy.
You are clearly just some poor serf
>>
>>25973568
>Just get famous robits.

Oh ye I haven't thought about that, alright just getting famous brb.
>>
Think of Steve Buscemi. Attracting women isn't about being "hot" but more about being distinctive. Find a niche and dominate it. This guy looks bizarre, but it is a kind of distinct look. Plus, he is tall. And famous. That's really all you need.
>>
>>25973987
We will read about this in the news tomorrow...
>>
He was in the Marines.
>>
>>25973568
I think he just shouldn't have taken his helmet off during Rey's interrogation. Something about it breaks whole effect and instead of conflicted person who is fighting seduction of light side he comes off as a fucking nerd. He's literally sithaboo.

Would've worked much better if he took helmet off when he saw Han for the last time, desu baka senpai.
>>
he looks like a young, non-bald version of my old man
>>
File: 1413055715649.jpg (86KB, 680x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1413055715649.jpg
86KB, 680x1077px
>Sister sees TFA with me
>She says Kylo Ren is ugly
>Watches it again with her friends
>Only after her friends tell her that he's handsome does she change her mind

Women are the meme gender.
>>
>>25973651
Shh, it's alright, Adam, we don't think you're ugly. It's okay.

>>25974115
Also this. He was in the marines so he is probably physically fit on top of being tall, famous, and rich.
>>
>>25973568
Being famous does help obviously, but he looks alright looking to me. If he was just an average Joe, I think he'd still do fine.
>>
It was this thread that helped me realize that I need to stop coming here. You folks couldn't be anymore different from me. That's it for me.
>>
>>25974800
Wow, don't I feel special.
1 point for robots
0 for failed normalfags
>>
>>25974800
fuck off then special boy.
>>
>>25973568
He's automatic ugly to me. I don't care if they are acting, he fucking touched Lena Dunham
Disgusting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.