[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>give mother money >ask her to pick one up >told her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2016-01-23-16-24-59-1.png (216KB, 1080x1675px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-23-16-24-59-1.png
216KB, 1080x1675px
>give mother money
>ask her to pick one up
>told her I like it rare/medium rare multiple times before this
>message her again just to clarify
>she does this
For fucks sake. If it was her money or I hadn't told her before, I'd understand, but this is unbelievable.
>>
>not liking it medium well
>liking rare
you want uncooked food? fucking disgusting, your mom has good taste
>>
>>25971244
Go back to fucking reddit. It's not uncooked you goddamned heathen.
>>
File: hahahahahahahaha.jpg (102KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahahahaha.jpg
102KB, 300x450px
>"You did that on purpose"
>>
the solution to all problems involving your mother when you are a grown-ass man is to move out and stop interacting so much with your mother

you will not understand this until later but it's true
>>
medium well is pleb tier. ya you may as well not eat it.

rare master race
>>
File: Viktor_Blom_Feature_WSOP.jpg (103KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Viktor_Blom_Feature_WSOP.jpg
103KB, 800x430px
You are literaly the autism, your mother, who probably goes shopping for you, brought you the wrong type of cheeseburger and now you go to your anime online forum and bitch about it? damn you autism
>>
>>25971370
>cheeseburger
It's a sirloin steak you subhuman.
>>
>>25971198
Tell her not to pick it up.
I do it woth my mom all the time. You stupid bitch I won't eat garbage food either you get what I want or I don't eat. Simple.

Tell her not to pick it up. She'll stop being a fucking cunt and change the order because they won't charge you for changing an order or cancelling an order. Dumb ass whore.
>>
File: 32177.jpg (126KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
32177.jpg
126KB, 1024x1365px
that's what happens when you take fucking years to respond dumb faggot
>>
>>25971312
There's nothing "grown up" about forcing yourself to pay for things when you can get then for free dumbass. Whether he has to do this by living at home, stealing or becoming rich so that he won't have to care, doesnt matter.

You think spending thousands of dollars on a car and insurance you don't need is grown up behavior? No it's called being a huge idiot.

>>25971370
I'm sure you let people fuck up your order and just take it like the little bitch you are.
>>
>>25971370
>>25971463
retards. other way around
>>
>>25971370

Isildur1 is 2011 poker Autist.

Fedor Holz new autist wizard overlord.
>>
>why would you do that?
>:/
>you did that on purpose

what a whiny little cunt. aren't you old enough to be getting your own food?
>>
>>25971690
She was going by that area anyways, so I thought "Hey, maybe she could do me a solid, and buy me a steak".
>>
>>25971414

I assumed it was a burger too. Are you so bad at cooking you can't make a simple 3 ingredient dish? Steak, salt, pepper, throw in skillet 30 seconds each side then 90 seconds each side in broiler, perfectly rare every time.

I could understand if it were a burger, not everyone has a meat grinder or wants to clean one for just one burger, but ordering takeout steak is reddit levels of cucked.
>>
Get your ass up and get your own food you fucking retard.
Also daily reminder that pink meat is uncooked meat. Enjoy your worms, nigger
>>
>>25971541
No, I make my own damn orders because I'm not a little bitch who asks mommy to get me food.
>>
What kind of place has take out steak?

Steak is literally the easiest thing ever to cook. You don't even need dishes.
>>
>>25971767
>steak in an oven

But why, do you not own a grill?
>>
>>25971773
Ever heard of a servant? I order her to get me what I want for free and she does. Poorfags like you are bottom of the Barrel so you wouldn't understand luxury.
>>
>>25971541

Car insurance is cheap in America. I spend about $900 for mine. I wouldn't even need a car if I lived closer to work, which is what I'm doing after graduation from nursing school. I'm moving right text to a hospital and walking to work. After a year I'm doing travel nursing and I'll just my a bike on Craigslist each assignment then sell as I'm leaving. This is because I hate driving more than saving money, though it's a welcomed side effect.
>>
>>25971777
ayo hol up
dem trips
>>
>>25971810

I own a stupid fancy gas grill with a bunch of useless features. I got it as a housewarming gift. Steaks fucking suck on a grill though. Only stupid ass old people who can't cook use grills for steak. It's alright for hot dogs or chicken, or a patio decoration, but if you want something good you can't beat a good pan sear.
>>
>>25971777

fucking robot, I'll mute you
>>
File: thanks.jpg (21KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
21KB, 369x368px
>uncle having a BBQ
>i brought by own steak from a butcher i like
>he says he'll cook it for me
>"how do you want it"
>medium on the rare side
>i go and mingle with my cousin
>uncle calls everybody over to the table with all the meat on it
>see my steak obviously overcooked
>jokingly say "looks a little over done"
>"what do you mean?"
>says something about cooking the pink out
>"salmonella meme"
>eat my ruined steak
That was the last time i let someone other than me handle my meat
>>
>people wanting to eat raw food

If it's red inside, it's not cooked.
>>
Your mom is doing you a favor OP. Otherwise enjoy your worms (and god knows what else).
>>
>>25971999
>from a butcher i like
cuck confirmed
>>
>>25972001
>>25972053
>people are allowed to be this retarded
GET OUT OF MY CULINARY FORUM YOU GOD DAMN KIKES
>>
>>25971999
Glorious Trips
I'm so sorry, hold fuck that meme is stupid
>You gon git sick anon
Shut the fuck up its my meat goddamn it.
>not enjoying that pink center
>not wanting juices flowing from your steak
>The blood lust being a bad thing
>>
>>25972001

its not red, its pink and its cooked stop being so pleb.
>>
>>25972099
>culinary forum

This is a Filipino swag forum you prat.
>>
>>25972121
>its pink

That means it's uncooked. Do you eat pink chicken as well?
>>
>>25972001

If it's warm inside it's cooked. I got a sous vide meme machine so so I could enjoy my pork medium rare. I used to think hated pork. It turns out it was the same as all food I disliked growing up, everyone in my family sucks at cooking. It's so easy too, I almost think they purposely make food shitty.
>>
lesson learned. try to rely on yourself more often instead of mommy
>>
>>25972099
>mad because he has worms
>>
>>25972090

What wrong with butchers? Most places don't even have them anymore. Places like Walmart and Kroger don't even get primals in. I'll cut my own primals but for weird ass cuts or ingredients like cow shin, chicken feet, and similar you need to know a butcher.
>>
>eating rare

You are probably a tiny faggot who thinks eating raw meat makes you manly

Medium-rare is master race tho
>>
>>25971244
if you eat anything past rare you are nothing but a low-test twink
>>
>>25971198
What the fuck are you having them pick up? If you're having them pick up steak and bring it home for you then you already don't give a shit about the quality of the meal and you should fuck off about the doneness of your steak.

If it's some bs burger restaurant that lets you pick how well done the burger is, then you're retarded for wanting a rare burger.
>>
>>25972152

I've never seen pink chicken before. I eat my salmon pink when I don't want to buy the real salmon because $$$.
>>
>>25972264

Medium rare is very different from rare, friend. And rare burgers can be good if it has a high fat content anyway.
>>
>>25971244
With some places anything past medium just means "as well as it can get without burning"
>>
>>25972322
>And rare burgers can be good if it has a high fat content anyway.

I don't order rare anything ground beef. Sure make them rare if you dealt with the meat yourself but fuck ordering anything with ground beef that isn't well cooked.
>>
>>25971198
>ordering a steak for take out

literally dont

steak is like the one thing you dont eat out with.

literal trash
>>
>>25971198
Tell her not to pick it up and just bring your money back because that isn't what you fucking paid for.
>>
>>25972348

If it's a proper sit down restaurant they grind in up just before cooking so there's nothing to worry about. Even then I've eaten raw ground beeybeef from the market before. It's only children, elderly, and immunocompromised that can't handle a little bacteria in their food.
>>
>>25972509
>they grind in up just before cooking

No they don't. Most have ground beef shipped in. You can't control how the meat was processed unless you start with a cut yourself. That is just more equipment to maintain and more training for kitchen staff. I imagine no one grinds their own meat in the restaurant unless it's a high end or specialty restaurant.
>>
You guys are fags, I eat it however it's brought to me. It always tastes the same to me.

There are enough real reasons to complain, meat not cooked to your liking is certainly not one of them.
>>
itt: people who have never eaten carpaccio or tartare
>>
if your mom was smart she would have just said okay and then you either wouldn't notice at all or at least wouldn't sperg out.
>>
so this is pretty much a real life tendies story
>>
>>25973587
>wouldn't notice
Do you really think I wouldn't notice that the meat was a different color and a lot harder to chew?
>>
File: image.jpg (485KB, 946x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485KB, 946x1200px
>>25971999
>That was the last time i let someone other than me handle my meat
>>
>>25973542
>itt: people have never gotten take-out carpaccio or tartare
>>
File: 1433350112167.png (2KB, 178x167px) Image search: [Google]
1433350112167.png
2KB, 178x167px
>>25972161
>pork medium rare
>>
>>25971814

>I order her to get food for me

> now its going to be burnt :/ ; >should I just not get it?

Yeah she's clearly your servant
>>
>>25971999
>That was the last time i let someone other than me handle my meat
I expect nothing less from a robot
>>
File: lol.jpg (67KB, 499x736px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
67KB, 499x736px
>>25974120
le ebin "dun tuouch my virginity" meme!!!!

haha!! so funni so tru :~)
>>
>>25971198
You are the justification for a parent killing it's offspring. But in all reality, it's your moms fault for not beating knots out of your rope when you showed her your ass. Punk. Where do you live?
>>
>>25974351
>parents are always be right and should never be questioned. if you don't, I will ask where you live in a comical attempt to be tough.

lets look at this rationally, shall we? the op gave this individual money after this person offered to pick up his food. this, seeming like a rather nice idea, seemed attractive to op. he likes his steaks rare though, so he really made sure this other individual got that into their heads so they got the order right. however, looks like this other person messed up! they ordered the meat medium, despite op's clear, repetitive remarks! it would almost seem like it was really important to op.
what would a decent person do in this situation? apologize.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.