[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that every illegal drug user on this board deserves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Reminder that every illegal drug user on this board deserves to die because his money fuels violence like this.

"The hotness of the day morning at Fabrizio st was surrendered to a standtill when skinned body was produced inside a cooler of styroam, the hands and feet detached under the head under a black towel
federal police arrived at the scene of the gruesome cartel murder and narco massage left in poster from the knights templar drug organization.
Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fe1_1426628839#FoiqMV9FeApqqLlu.99"

Every drug addict deserves a gun to his/her head. They cause crime if they don't have money in the U.S, they steal, they ruin communities; especially hard drug users. They are a waste of space.
>>
>>25970516
nigga, listen to me, nigga
I live in Slovenia
I buy weed off the Serbian mafia
no Mexicans involved
>>
File: eCvfjPB.jpg (31KB, 372x314px) Image search: [Google]
eCvfjPB.jpg
31KB, 372x314px
Jesus fucking christ well that is pretty fucking awful it's a medical problem it's something that needs to be treated like a medical problem therapy and assistance drugs and family support if possible and then the drugs need to be legalized or at least decriminalized that's the correct path instead of demonizing them + reputation for the shocking reminder though
>>
I guess you don't drink coke then or buy nestle products
>>
fuck man whats with spics and beheadings? it's that savage aztec blood still running through their veins?
>>
Government makes drugs illegal
LOL EVERYONE WHO DOES DRUGS IS A CRIMINAL
Fuck off shill
>>
>>25970574
pederu slovenski hahah cuj ovo, srpska mafija hahahah pa jebem te u usta
>>
>>25970574
They probably get thier weed from Mexicans. Mexico drug trade is all over the world. ISIS intercepted a drug crate not too long ago and El Chapo threatened to rip the heart out of the leader of ISIS.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/10/el-chapo-tells-isis-his-men-will-destroy-them/
>>
>>25970694
That didn't actually happen and you're retarded.
>>
>>25970694
>>25970714
oh kek
Already knew it didn't happen, but I decided to check your link.
Literally admits it's a hoax at the top of the page.
Good job, anon.
>>
>>25970714
>>25970740
w/e, but they still have companies abroad working with them. kill yourself drug addicts, scorge on society
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eq8nv2h1ew

militant straight edge ftw
>>
Watch yourself edgelord
I grow my own weed
>>
Story behind image?
>>
>>25970516

How do people do this though? Don't they feel disgusted? Don't they think about how it must feel for it to be done to them? Do they get scared of it being done to them?

Like isis and shit, you know? beheading people, running them over with tanks.
>>
File: 1450527077228.jpg (64KB, 599x546px) Image search: [Google]
1450527077228.jpg
64KB, 599x546px
>>25970786
>scorge on society
You're a funny guy, OP.
>>
>>25970516
Jokes on you, Mexican weed is trash. The stuff I buy comes from a cozy grow op in Mendocino County.
>>
>>25970607
Or pay taxes kek
>>
>>25971036
>Mendocino County
Oh shit, anon. I have a guy who gets stuff from there.
Pretty much all the weed I get is local, homegrow, or from California.
>>
My weed is grown in California though
>>
I make my own drugs you stupid faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.