[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do children owe thier parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: goodbye.jpg (47KB, 530x960px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.jpg
47KB, 530x960px
Do you feel like you owe your parents?

I've felt that way for a while now. It's stopped me from progressing in life.

I don't even know what to do anymore.
>>
>>25968904
No not at all.
Parents owe their kids because they do gods work and create people
>>
>that pic
>tumblr art
>9gag

I fucking wish David never happened..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9oLwi2Q7c
>>
That's an irrational thought.
>>
>>25968904
only reason i havent checked out yet is that my parents cosigned my student loan
>>
>>25970658
How is that irrational? It makes perfect sense. They brought their child into the world, knowing his life could be screwed up and he could suffer, and yet they do it anyway. It's their fault for not being able to control their animalistic urges.
>>
if they were good parents and helped the person grow up to be a good man, then yes
if not, not at all
just depends on how good the parents are
>>
>>25970725
>It's their fault for not being able to control their animalistic urges.
cuck
>>
You don't owe anyone anything, but it's best to keep at least a businesslike relationship with your parents so you have a safety net. If my parents didn't give me money or take care of me I wouldn't have anything to do with them.
>>
>>25970800
nice memetic buzzword, idiot. How am I a cuck? Last time I checked a cuck was someone whos girlfriend is cheating on them. If you are going to refute my point, you are welcome to anytime.
>>
>>25968904
my parents did the bare minimum to raise me as was required by law.

they gave me clothes and they gave me food, but they were required by law to do that. My mother is a shit cook, and rather than learn to follow a god damn recipe she told me "don't like it don't eat it." Basic necessities like mouth watch I had to pay for out of my own pocket because they thought it was a luxury or I would use it to get high or something. Can you imagine growing up scared that your parents will find out you clean your teeth properly? They set up arbitrary rules, when I would use logic to show their decision making skills were foundation-less they would just say "too bad, what I say goes," and they were habitual liars. They used me as a source of free labor when I was young and they and are banking on me to be their retirement plan.

Fuck them.

You only did what was required by law to raise me, I'm doing the same, and luckily for me the law doesn't require me to do shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.