[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Tell us about how you asked your promdate and how did it go.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

File: promposal.jpg (304KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
promposal.jpg
304KB, 768x1024px
ITT: Tell us about how you asked your promdate and how did it go.
>>
>D.A.R.E
what the fuck?
>>
>>25968803
resist DRUSG
>>
File: Taxi1.jpg (31KB, 525x294px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi1.jpg
31KB, 525x294px
>>25968776

> Going to prom

Ree.
>>
>>25968776
I never asked, I never went.
>>
>>25968776

His body looks male but his face seems oddly feminine. and wtf is that nose ring
>>
I Spent the entire night playing WoW, and various other Korean MMO's
>>
>>25968776
I wrote her a poem and put it in a little model TARDIS since she was a big Whovian. She really loved it and didn't initially believe that I had written the poem myself.
>>
File: cuckbod.jpg (241KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuckbod.jpg
241KB, 960x720px
>>25968873

Nu-male. They're technically male, but not exactly "men." They vote democrat, go to feminist rallies and unironically say they got their feelings hurt.

Also, see what the girl's doing with her leg? Fat girls do that. They seem to think tucking their knee in makes them less fat.
>>
>>25968776
>going to prom
My friends and I went over to one of our houses to play vidya and watch the twitter feed from our one friend who went.
Probably a lot more fun than if I'd gone, even if I could find a qt to go with.
>>
>>25968923
did she accept it? if so, how was the night?
>>
I asked what color dress she was going to wear, and then I asked her to prom. She told me I could come in her group. I coordinated my outfit to match hers and I tailed her around for like 20 minutes. Then I got lost from her so I milled around for a bit. After that I just left and walked down to the baseball field. I sat there and looked at the stars until the event ended and thought about how pathetic I am. Then my mom picked me up and I told her I had a great time. I learned a few days later that my 'date' had fucked at least 50 guys.
>>
>>25968968

You know how before school, all the high school kids are in their circles gossiping? Now imagine they're inside a big room, dressed up and music with swear words censored out is playing. That's prom.
>>
>>25968973
She did accept it. The night itself was pretty fun but a lot of people complained about the food since the school tried to get all fancy but the portions were really small. Anyway, the venue was basically this small mansion on the top of a hill, and there were two main floors where the dancing took place. All the Chads and Stacies were on the top floor grinding and being degenerate while the nerdy kids and I hung out on the bottom floor doing whatever. A lot of my friends thought it was a pretty mediocre night but I enjoyed myself. I like occasions where I get to dress up.
>>
>>25968982
Sounds like what happened at the one dance I went to, except she asked me. Once we were there she wasn't interested in talking so I just kind of hung out and awkwardly tried to dance and make conversation with people I kind of knew. Eventually we left and I drove her home and we never hung out and barely talked again.
>tfw a girl asks you out but after like 5 minutes of hanging out one on one she decides she never wants to see you again.
I'm not worth the effort senpai.
>>
I didn't go and probably spent the night playing video games. I don't remember, it's been eight years.
>>
>got asked by a few girls to go to prom with them
>too scared and spent time at home watching anime
I'm too autistic and I hate my avoidance disorder, why does it have to be like this? I would probably be a normie and could have had a good life instead of sleeping all day long
>>
>>25968948
>wear glasses
>immediately grouped together with these nerds
>>
>>25968776
thread is blow
balls on your chin
>>
>>25969131
fuck you faggot, I'm rpoud of making thisthread
>>
I did not go to prom and have never danced with a girl.
>>
File: cd795b9c.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
cd795b9c.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
Didn't actually ask anyone, but school dance story
>freshman year, winter dance coming up
>qt3.14 friend says we should hang out during dance
>of course i say yes
>night of dance, guy friend and i decide to smoke before going
>kind of lightweights we smoke a joint each while walking to the train
>friend suddenly stops and sits down with his hand on his chest
>wtf
>dude im having a heart attack what do i do
>fucking get him up and keep going to dance
>walking up to train he thinks hes going to heaven
>finally get to school
>everyoneknows.png
>get upstairs to the dance after 100 hour long elevator ride
>we turn around and go home
I paid 20 for our tickets, qt didn't talk to me as much after that
>>
File: sad.png (66KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
66KB, 235x250px
>>25968776
>didn't go to prom first year bc anxiety
>went as friends second year
>>
>>25968982
I'm sorry, man. That sounds like what happened to a friend of mine. He's a nice, cute guy but he's basically /fit/ incarnate. He asked this hot Stacy to prom and she accepted, but they split up once we got there and she hung out with other people the whole night. He's come a long way since then though, and is a bit less beta now that he's in university. I'm proud of him.
>>
>>25968776
>girl in class I never talked to quietly asked me when/where prom was
>I misheard and thought she was asking me so I said "ok"
>she laughed at me
I didn't go.
>>
>>25969143
receding faster than your hairline
balls on your chin
>>
Good for him. Allie looks like a good lay. Chunky brunettes... nice.
>>
>>25969213
hahaha, fuck you buddy
>>
i asked my oneitis and she said no. then i asked if we can go as friends and she said yes, but changed her mind because she "didnt want me to get the wrong message." then last minute she changed her mind again, probably because nobody else asked her and she decided she didnt want to go alone.

we ended up dating for a year and a half before she cheated on me the minute she went to berkeley, which started a month earlier than my college
>>
>>25968776
>dutch
>no fucking gay proms
Had school raves though. Which was fucking dumb aswell.
>>
I didn`t go.

Took my papers out early that day way before anyone was even there.
Got asked on Normiebook why I wasnt there and I simply replied (public post) that I dont want to see their faces again, ever.

I assume they`ll invite me to their meet-up event. I wont even reply.
>>
>>25968776
>be the only student who doesn't participate in promdance
>others have rehearsals for 2 months
>I get to sleep in and skip P.E. for 2 months
>still go and dance with some girls after the choreographed part is over
>pretend to have fun
>it sucked, glad I didn't participate
>>
>>25968803
I guarantee he's wearing it ironically.
>>
>got to the prom without girl
>smoked 2 joints one after the other
>left the school and got to mcdonald
>eat
>get back to school because due do my skinnyness i felt too much cold
>still baked
>left the school ended up in a street with some guys with a bong
>ended up smoking with it
>got back to school
>got back to my home
>get to bed
>still virgin
>my oneitis wasn't at the prom
>if she was i would never ask her out or even talk to her or look at her trying to stay far as possible from her

fak
>>
>dating girl for months by the time prom comes around
>she's excessively needy and I'm not too interested in the relationship to be honest
>thought "hey, we're already dating, I don't need to make a big deal about asking her to prom"
>still decided to do something for her
>bought her a box of chocolates and on the underside of the lid I wrote "Will you go to prom with me?"
>thought this was perfectly fine
>turns out she was having a "competition" of sorts with her friends about who could be asked in the most romantic way
>her best friend was asked by a guy who paid a skywriter to writer out "will you go to prom with me" that flew over the school
>now all of the sudden my asking (keep in mind, my own fucking girlfriend) to go to prom with a fucking box of chocolates was akin to slapping her in the face and telling her I shot her puppy
>get into huge fight and don't talk for a week before prom

We got into a fight in the limo on the way to prom too now that I think back on it. That was awkward as fuck, there were like 20 of us in that limo and we were the only two not talking out of spite

fuck women
>>
File: inset1_09_0922_fallout2[1].jpg (373KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
inset1_09_0922_fallout2[1].jpg
373KB, 800x600px
I didn't ask her. I apparently agreed to go with her at some point. She used to call and talk while I was playing Fallout or just generally not paying attention.

She ended up being kinda crazy. She is fat and has kids now
>>
>>25969127
The type of glasses he's wearing are nu-male tier.
>>
>>25968776
>going to prom
>going to any high school dance

if a ree calls in the forest...
>>
>>25968776
I actually completely forgot what a prom was and had to go look it up just now.
>>
I went to private school and my graduating class had 20 people in it. We didn't have a prom.
>>
File: 1202422168359.png (132KB, 274x238px) Image search: [Google]
1202422168359.png
132KB, 274x238px
>>25968776
i didint go to prom to begin with, like half the class wich where only guys didint
>>
>>25968776
No one went, I didn't go and just crashed places and ate their food.
Crazy parties were held several places and I walked to each one stood around for like 10 minutes at each location to be extra autistic then went home after filming the girls doing drugs and getting fucked in the bathrooms.
>people noticed me.
>going to prom.
>knowing people.
>not being skinny skeleton wraith.
>>
I never got asked and I never bothered to ask, thus I didn't go. I kind of miss the point of it too.
>>
>>25968776
I didn't. I was invited to go to an upper classmate prom once which was invitation only by some qt red head, but instead we chilled at her place just ordered pizza and played some vidya games,
>>
I went with a date, I danced with my date, and then I went home, alone. It was fun, but looking back I wouldn't have given a damn if I missed it. Most people put too much pressure on themselves to have a night they will remember forever, one they can tell their grandchildren about. Those people are fucking annoying to be around.
>>
Never bothered with prom. Too fucking expensive. Neither winter dance, yearbook, and end of the year Six Flags trip.
>>
I never went to my high school's junior/senior prom but I met a girl my senior year and we really were into each other and then I found out she went to prom alone!

Sigh. What a missed opportunity. We still keep in touch, but we haven't seen each other in almost four years. Hope she's doing well.
>>
>>25968776

meet noah, a soon-to-be nu male and cuckhold
>>
File: 1445715187933.png (19KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1445715187933.png
19KB, 300x309px
>>25968776
I lost to this picture in a you rage you lose thread about a year ago.

Just lost again.
>>
>>25968776
We don't have prom in the ghetto.
>>
If you ever considered going to prom, went to prom alone or with a date, I can confidently assure you that:

YOU NORMALSHITS NEED TO GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>25968776
Remember when /pol/ humiliated this guy?
>>
File: 194.jpg (842KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
194.jpg
842KB, 2048x2048px
Warning
> unnecessarily long story

parents made me ask a girl to prom junior and senior year

just walked up to them and asked them, no sign or anything

prom was ok. It was moderately painful junior year because I wasn't known comfortably by many people yet and there were only like 2 other people there I could make small talk with. The girl I went with had a crush on me but I didn't like her at the time because I was too locked in with personal issues. Tbh I should have dated her, but I guess that was yet another fuckup on my part. Part of me was actually afraid of opening up to another person. She told me she liked me over text and I felt like a total ass for telling her I didn't like her like that.

Senior year I decided to try and go a route of asking someone that hopefully didnt have feelings for me. I asked a girl I knew as a friend and she said yes but turns out one of my friends had asked her like the day before and she said no to him and told him she was going to go with friends instead. And she told me that after she said she'd go with me. Again, I felt really bad because my friend is a real nice guy, quiet like me but much more conservative and reserved (probably from his upbringing.) So it was either go with her and try and ignore the fact she shot him down or don't go with her and have her get mad and my parents be all up my ass about it. I ended up going with her and I convinced my couple other friends to go (including the guy she said no to) and them coming was the only reason prom was enjoyable that year.
>>
>>25969262
Of all the posts in this thread, this one gives me the most feels.
>>
>>25968776
go back to highschool faggot
>>
Never asked my oneitis because im a pathetic loser but I ended up going anyway

>have an okay time
>look after a drunk friend
>dance with a qt who had been abandoned by her date
>smoke weed and go home

It would have been nice if my oneitis hadn't been kissing her date the whole time. They later became a couple too
>>
>>25971829
That second part was exactly me, except I was the other guy. It really sucked, but it wasn't really his fault.
>>
I never went, was too much money. Went paintballing with my friends instead.

>somehow friends with the hot girls
>the one with rockin tits asks if I'll go to prom with her friend
>her friend is a diesel dyke, same height and weight as me
>also wants me to chip in for limo and other expensive shit
>say no I can't afford it, too expensive
>stops talking to me

At least I got to play with her tits a few times.
>>
>>25968776
I didn't ask anyone and did not once ever actually consider going.
>>
>>25968776
>tfw she asked me
>>
>>25973275
to add to this

>tfw she asked me to date her
>tfw she asked me to prom
>tfw she asked me to give her our first kiss
>tfw she asked me to have sex our first time
>tfw she broke up with me for never initiating
>tfw I'm just a beta who got lucky enough to have a girl tolerate his shit for a few months
>>
Never went, didn't even ask any of the qt's in my class, and none of them asked me.

I went to see the first LOTR-movie, which was just released at that time, and the movie theater was adjecent to the town hall, where the prom was held.

So of course I ran into all the normies at the prom on my way out from the movie. I viewed it as a kindof "fuck you" to their normie ways, but in reality it was probably just pathetic.
>>
She was an ugly sack of shit
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.