[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hates poor people? >go to grocery store >buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image%3A7501.jpg (22KB, 424x257px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7501.jpg
22KB, 424x257px
Anyone else hates poor people?
>go to grocery store
>buy chicken breasts
>no idea what to cook and its too hot outside to go anywhere and I'm tired of takeout
>hey I will have some ramen, what's been. A year?
>they don't have any
>wait for other grocery store to open
>they don't have any either
>go to third and last grocery shop
>see poor black guy carrying ten packages
>ten
They do this every time. Last time I went to the supermarket there was 3x2 on cream cheese and this old poor lady bought like a hundred of them. She had to pay every three of them too
>>
File: 1451020046461.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451020046461.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>25968711
What the fuck are they supposed to do faggot. They see a deal they take it because their might not be another opportunity.I hate poor people who blow their money on dumb shit they know is an egregious waste of money, not poor people trying stretch their dollars as far as they can.
>>
>>25968797
This is a small grocery store you are not supposed to buy food for the whole week there just for a meal or two. If you want 60 fucking packages of ramen go to the supermarket, if you want to buy 100 packages of cream cheese kill yourself
>>
>>25968797
They should be banned from buying in normal peoples stores, I'm OK with paying some extra cash to at least have premium lines like in the bank
>>
>>25968711

>not being able to find ramen at any grocery store

Where do you live, OP? That's just absurd. I mean, it's fucking ramen. Every food store stocks up on that shit.
>>
>>25968862
then maybe you should open your own store and make your own rules. or better yet protest infront of the one you go to and see how many people give a shit besides you
>>
>>25968711
but anon you're fucking dirt poor compared to me, you can't even buy a house and you think you're 'normal'?

the middle class of today are in fact in relative poverty
>>
>>25968862
>going to the grocery store to just buy food for that day
>>
File: tumblr_n9qds2Z9aZ1qg3rm7o1_1280.jpg (624KB, 1280x1492px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9qds2Z9aZ1qg3rm7o1_1280.jpg
624KB, 1280x1492px
why dont you be grateful that ramen is just a meal you ~decide to have that day~ instead of depending on the most disgusting, unhealthy cheap food available because youre poor as fuck?
>>
I don't hate poor people for being poor, but most of the time they are poor because they're stupid slobs. But a lot of rich people are stupid slobs too I guess.

I just can't stand when people spend money like fucking idiots and smoke cigarettes and then complain they can't buy things like toilet paper and pet food in bulk.
>>
>>25968862
> not supposed to

You're a retarded faggot suffering from the princess complex. Kill yourself.
>>
>he doesnt eat 10 packages of ramen at once

what a fucking normie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.