[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OMG girls don't wear makeup for guys Is this the biggest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: spurdobond.png (159KB, 1664x1162px) Image search: [Google]
spurdobond.png
159KB, 1664x1162px
>OMG girls don't wear makeup for guys

Is this the biggest lie ever told?
>>
I wear make up because it makes me go from 5/10 to 7/10. With only foundation, mascara, an eyebrow pencil + 10 mins of time.

Pretty good deal. Of course "doing it for yourself" is bullshit but at the same time I'm treated better when I wear makeup and more confident.
>>
>>25966645
SHOO SHOO ROAST BEEF
YOUR VAGINA STINKS MORE THAN AN OLD WOMANS QUEEF
>>
>>25966645
The only reason for you to try and go from a 5 to a 7 is to attract a man out of your league you whore.

Please fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>25966555
they wear it to impress and compete with other women. not so much for guys because they kinda know that guys don't care about make-up.

I personally don't mind girls with make-up but just don't over it.
>>
>>25966690
Very cute rhyme, anon. Makes me want to pinch your cheeks and bake you cookies.

>tfw you'll never be a rich mom for dozens of unwanted robots who need a good home
>>
>>25966690
>>25966718
>being that nasty to a fembot for no good reason
>>
>>25966722
They use it to "compete with other women" over men you fucking sperg.
>>
Women are so stupid they've managed to delude themselves into thinking they're more than just vain, boring, untalented, whoreish, walking holes. They all consider themselves princesses and think that worthless losers like us should grovel at their feet.
>>
>>25966740
>being a beta-bitch white knight for people who will never reward you with sex
>>
>>25966740
>fembots
>existing

hello reddit
>>
>>25966745
how would you know? most of the time they wear make-up to look better without even intentionally trying to attract males when going out. they just wear make up every day anyhow.
>>
>biggest lie ever

THE HOLOHOAX FFS!
>>
>>25966555
girls wear makeup because it makes them feel good. they feel good because now guys find them more attractive but they might not necessarily do it for only men. i.e. they might just shut down any advance towards them and only be looking for affirmation
>>
Makeup is to attract guys with especially eyeliner and lipstick as it is the most effective forms of make up.
>>
>>25966718
what's wrong with trying to attract a man out of my league? It clearly works. My bf is pretty qt.

Are you upset that I can do better than some average man because of my gender? Sucks to be you I guess.
>>
>>25966740
The reason, if we assume that fembots exist, is that she gets treated far better in every other locationdue to being a woman and having the ability to abuse makeup to be treated far better than us. Its soul-building really, we're doing the unpleasant work that nobody else wants to do.
>>
>>25966772
>a woman
>looking better to not attract a man
>"hehe I do it just cause xD"

REDDIT
>>
I've never worn make up in my entire life.

Seems like a lot of work and I'm lazy.
>>
>>25966865
It's pretty easy. I can give you some tips if you want.

Just need a couple items for that natural make up look and it still makes you look much better.

Even just mascara and eyebrow if you have thin hair can make you a lot hotter.
>>
>>25966824
He must be ashamed to associate with you whenever you aren't wearing your clown face slut.

Get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>25966865
never change please
>>
>>25966865
SHOO SHOO ROASTIE
MEN WOULD RATHER HAVE SEX WITH A GHOSTIE
>>
>>25966865
stay that way girl.
>>
File: 1380052348327.png (787KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1380052348327.png
787KB, 654x539px
>>25966555

It would be more accurate to say they don't wear it exclusively to attract a man to have sex with him.

They wear it because appearing more attractive gets you better treatment in all social situations.

Even if it is a non-sexual situation involving only women. There's a study floating around that shows women tip female servers better if they are more attractive.

If you could become taller with 20 minutes of work every day, you'd do it for the same reasons.
>>
lipstick and blush and shit is to symbolize arousal. fuckin scam
>>
>>25966921
Thats not remotely true and you know it anon. That's just not how the world works.

His last gf was much worse looking than me even though he's at least a 7/10 and works out.
>>
>>25966990
You make good points, however women are still trash.
>>
>>25966555
Who do you comb your hair for?

The answer to this will tell you the answer to who women put makeup on for.
>>
>>25967604
combing your hair is very different from slathering paint on your face to trick the eye into thinking you have better facial features than you should have.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.