[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fuck something up you are working on >Normies expect you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 8bf.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8bf.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>Fuck something up you are working on
>Normies expect you to admit fault even though you know full well they are going to chastise and maybe even punish you for it
>If you lie you have a chance of getting away with it and not having to be put through any bullshit when knowing you fucked something up was bad enough

I am not talking about deliberately doing something wrong. I am talking about mistakes. Normies want you to admit them even though they will berate you anyway.
>>
What the fuck do you expect?

What sort of deterrent for making mistakes do you fucking want? This shit aint a fucking hugbox.

Admit your mistake, take some heat, and learn from it. Are you some sort of bitch or something?
>>
>>25966032
I have the perfect solution do what I do

lie, but personally know you messed up
>>
>>25966046
>taking heat from fuccbois
>ever
>>
>>25966046
You know who I'd call a bitch? Someone who just "takes some heat". That's a bitch because he lets normies walk all over him.
>>
>>25966032

If you own the mistake like a man they'll accept it and even see it as a sign of strength. I've made a few mistakes that have lost my company money, but I've also done things that have made them money.

If they catch you lying even once you're done for. "The coverup is worse than the crime."
>>
File: 1453574873795.jpg (24KB, 317x432px) Image search: [Google]
1453574873795.jpg
24KB, 317x432px
>>25966032
I know, I've been through the same bullshit. What happened to you op?
>>
how bad could it be?

are they going to rant on about how you stacked boxes wrong for 5 minutes?

been there done that, just say, "alright" and move on
>>
>>25966612
>>25966607

Look, do some damage control when you own up, for example.

>I did X wrong because Joe fucking with it before.

1. Own up but NEVER directly admit it was all your fault
2.Evade by saying you will fix it
3.Try to be angry when you own up, this will confuse normies into beliving that it isn't 100% your fault
>>
>>25966032
>not being man enough to admit mistake
>resorts to mental gymnastics in a shitty attempt to evoke pity
This is beyond beta. I would backhand the living shit out of you if you lied to me after making a mistake. You have no integrity and deserve the worst in life. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.
>>
>>25966669
>dragging someone else down with you
Complete garbage. What's wrong with you faggots? Just admit you made a mistake and provide resolution on how it should be rectified. That's it. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>25966682

In this instance, when a boss gets angry and tries to slap the shit out of you, one must act.

Sperg out and shit your pants for ammunition and throw it at him to diffuse the situation and remember to scream REEEEEEE while doing so.
>>
>>25966682

>not being man

I will lie to you if it means I can live free of your chest-puffing, and posturing and moralising. I've found that most of the lies I tell are to avoid tedious, drawn out arguments over 'principles' with people who will tell you upfront they barely ever read.
If I make a general mistake, I will correct it and you will not know. If you find out, then it doesn't matter, because I'm not responsible to you. If you 'backhand' me, then I'll 'backhand' you.
>>
Learn the ways of the cyborg. Infiltrate normies by pretending to lick their boots and ever so slowly climb the ladder by accomplishing shit.

All the while retaining the true redpill within. Getting to do whatever the fuck you want to do outside work. Some might call you manipulative, or an hypocrite, I call it getting the best of both worlds. If you get good at this you can even start looking like a normie, acting like a normie. Feeling like a normie.

Slowly becoming normier everyday.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.