[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you stop falling in love with cute girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How did you stop falling in love with cute girls?
>>
Can men genuinely love girls? I think men use love to manipulate a girl, tell her all these nice things as she believes him and then he laughs behind her back with his friends.
>>
File: 1453493961998.jpg (190KB, 800x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1453493961998.jpg
190KB, 800x1078px
>>25965852
Barbara is a girl that a man can genuinely love. Then there are meme girls like Katya or Rose that people just pretend to love but actually it's just role-play.
>>
Be ugly. Your brain will not let you fall in love with them, because it knows they wouldn't even get near you in real life.
>>
>>25965852
fuck off roastie.

>>25965771
The same way you stopped dreaming of becoming an astronaut as a kid: you know it'll never happen, and you adjusted your standards to a more realistic goal. You'll never have qt gf, so instead you have to learn to be content with other things. I for one really like the outdoors, so I'm working to save up for a nice two-seater kayak. The other seat will be used to store my gear when I want to pitch a tent, cook a meal etc.
>>
>>25965912
Not how it works saddly. I'm ugly as fuck and I always get infatuated with women way out of my league. Not even out of my league, completely different sport as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>25965771
By knowing they're all rotten hos
Bitches ain't shit, anon.
>>
By acknowledging I'm an ugly piece of shit with no value.
>>
>>25965952
this is true too, spend a lot of time in the next Woman Hate Thread and maybe you'll see what this guy means.
>>
I never pretended, the love was real.
>>
>>25965771
got a cute but evil disloyal girlfriend who fucked me up emotionally
>>
Understand that they're all the same.
The wrapping on the package is nice to look at, but the inside is always terrible. No exceptions.
>>
>>25965852
Literally the other way around. A woman will pretend to love a man, for whatever reason (money, sex, social standing...), while talking shit with her girlfriends behind his back. They usually even fuck around with other guys too
>>
>>25965771
I didn't.
Life is suffering, senpai.

>>25965910
But I genuinely love Rose :(
>>
>>25965771
By hating them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.