[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contemplating suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 2

File: 1403658044221.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1403658044221.png
46KB, 250x250px
>be kind of awkward
>join fraternity because the guys in it are nice and party
>most of them really like me
>go to party last night
>be a 7/10 drunk
>one of like 2 people who dislikes me comes up to the group I'm talking with
>for no reason starts telling everyone he bets I stand in the corner at parties and don't talk to girls while looking at guys asses out of the corner of my eye
>asks me how my virginity is going
>tells me I'm creepy and a boner
>everyone including this dicks 10/10 gf laughs
>another faggot chimes in and says "ay he's not denying it"
>tell them to fuck off and walk away
>hear that guy yell "got 'em"
What the fuck do I do now? I've been feeling like shit recently an this is the straw that broke the camels back. I'm weird looking and I can't change that, and everyone thinks I'm a looser now.
I wanted to throw my bottle at him so fucking bad, but if I did everyone would think I'm a psycho and I'd get sued.
He has like 2" on me and is sort of athletic, don't think I could take him. Funny thing is we look kind of similar.
That's what I get for trying to be normal.
>>
Take revenge. Even if it's just petty vandalism, doesn't matter. Shouldn't be hard to find out where the guy lives and destroy whatever you can. If you're not a total retard you should be able to do it without getting caught.
>>
>>25965567
He lives at the frat house.
>>
>>25965599
Even easier then, or wait. Actually I'm not familiar with frat houses(none of these where I live), but I assume it should be easier to get inside.
>>
>>25965529
Same applys to me, except that I sold myself as some kind of junkie who has sex with random girls he knows from parties. Jokes on them, I take all my drugs at home in complete solitude. Nobody really hates me, but people often comment on me doing things. I'm clumsy as fuck and can't talk well. I can't help you since I just ignore those fucks and try to avoid them. It still hurts but I learned to deal with it.
>>
>>25965529
Nothing you lost. Your options were fight him. Outdo him with words or lose.
>>
you cant do anything,op, move on.
>>
>>25965811
>>25965791
Fucking cucks. He should take revenge. He shouldn't let some cunt just shit on him because he had the advantage at that time. Because obviously if OP fought him, the homo frat buddies would zerg-rush OP, they're like gypsies.

Both of you advocating that OP lets them get away with it is fucking hillarious.
>>
>>25965529
Shit in front of his door and put a photo of him on the turd
>>
That's what you get for joining a fraternity. What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>25965751
one time last semester we tried to get into his room to put glitter on the blades of his fan. Unfortunately he got his lock replaced with a better one recently, windows are bolted shut.
>>25965772
Are you me? Aside from the sex that is a spot on description of me.
>>25965791
You can't outdo him with words, he'd just start yelling and get aggressive. He's hit me before too but I was too drunk to do anything.
>>25965811
no.
>>25965853
This. Either I find a way to best him or I kill myself. Maybe I should start hitting the gym again.
>>
>>25965913
first sensible answer
>>
You were supposed to have insulted him back in a playful way, you dork. What they meant by "got 'em" was that you were so weak minded that you couldn't figure out a way to deflect his insults and that you let your low self-esteem get to you in front of people.

You walked away from that feeling insulted. They probably walked away from that baffled as to why you took yourself so seriously that you couldn't handle the situation.
>>
>>25965965
>This. Either I find a way to best him or I kill myself.

Why don't you forget about it? He probably already has.

Just think of a way to deal with the situation in the future.
>>
>>25965985
>you were so weak minded that you couldn't figure out a way to deflect his insults

It's more that he probably didn't see it coming. Some people are just better at coming up with comebacks than others. If you're drunk, used to being made fun of, and genuinely aren't interested in playing every little normie insult-game, it's hard to deal with a situation like this.
>>
>>25965878
I would love to do that, but any vandalism directed at him is also directed on the fraternity since he lives at the house.
>>25965913
I don't know. This fraternity seemed different. A lot of the guys like me, even last night one of the older brothers told me he loves me like a real brother and got me some water.

From what I understand, the guy who made fun of me, let's call him Peter, didn't do shit during pledging and my educator said if he had his way Peter wouldn't be in the fraternity.
>>
>>25965965
You can always find out which routes he takes and wait him out somewhere, beat the shit out of him. If you take him by surprise, you should be able to win irregardless.

>>25965985
Typical normie. Insults someone and is surprised when they feel insulted. Replying back in a playful way doesn't work unless you're in better or at least comparable social standing. Otherwise his friends will take his side and shout insults at you until you shut up or they will get aggresive.
>>
You're weak. Lift and learn how to fight.
>>
>>25965985 see >>25966037

Out of fucking nowhere he comes up and starts insulting me, I was already drunk as fuck. He always does this. Earlier that day I walked into one of the rooms in the house and he yelled at me to get the fuck out.
>>25965994
Peter isn't one to forget. He thinks he's smart. I'll find a way to deal with him, I have to.
>>
>>25966079
Yeah because even experienced fighters have no trouble taking on multiple people at the same time, right? Retard.
>>
>>25966079
I'm getting back into going to the gym but I have difficulty coordinating myself. Last fight I was in I got slammed on my tailbone.
>>25966064
It's good but I could get arrested, plus I wouldn't put it past him to have a knife or a gun.
>>
>>25965965
>Are you me? Aside from the sex that is a spot on description of me.
Well, that is possible. I have a bland personality and not many aspects that make me unique... expect the things I suck at. We're part of a well distributed kind of personality. I wouldn't be able to find someone like us nearby, but I see them on /r9k/ all the time.
>>
>>25966099
This too. If Peter fought me, even if he started it, his 6'5" friend Cody would jump in, possibly his bitch, and maybe someone else.
>>
>>25966127
>It's good but I could get arrested, plus I wouldn't put it past him to have a knife or a gun.
If you scout out the area, look for CCTV and times where there aren't many people, you should be able to do it. No knife or gun is good if someone jumps you without you expecting it. I'm not saying it's easy and I'm not gonna do your homework for you, but I think it's doable.
>>
>>25966064
>Replying back in a playful way doesn't work unless you're in better or at least comparable social standing
...the fuck? I mean ... if these people are remotely your friends, they won't really take a side as long as you deflect his comments in a way that shows that you weren't bothered (if anything he probably lost a little face by being needlessly cruel initially). They only turned on you and you only lost face because you didn't know how to handle it.

Also when a person with healthy self esteem gets insulted by someone who isn't that close, they respond with bemusement and indignance, because they aren't willing to let some ads impinge on their self esteem.

> If you're drunk, used to being made fun of, and genuinely aren't interested in playing every little normie insult-game, it's hard to deal with a situation like this.
Ya well, if you want normie friends you're gonna have to deal with shit like this. Drunkenness is the only excuse you mentioned that's valid - the rest of them are just something you gotta figure out and get past.
>>
>>25966162
I don't know man, it just seems cowardly and it could escalate. Plus he'd have to not know it was me.
>>
>>25966188
> if these people are remotely your friends, they won't really take a side as long as you deflect his comments in a way that shows that you weren't bothered

Just kek. Is this what normies really believe? The rest of your post is pretty funny too.
>>
>>25966188
Peter is not my friend.
>>
>>25966218
Cowardly? Using his social leverage, talking shit just because he has his homo friends behind his ass is not cowardly?

Yeah it could escalate, but if you do it right it's very unlikely. As for finding out who it was that's pretty unlikely too unless you go in showing your face.

I mean, there are risks involved, but they are pretty low. But if you don't want to do this and want to either leave the fraternity or be their punching bag, that's your call.
>>
>>25966261
Well he clearly isn't but I'm talking about everyone else in the group. You'll probably never be this guy's friend but if he doesn't feel he can verbally beat you up every time he tries he'll probably stop. From his perspective he verbally birch slapped you in front of everyone and you just took it; why would he stop?
>>
>>25965529
Ignore the autismal advice.

Be publicly nice to them, when you're in a group, just be a nice guy. They'll look like cocks that way. Focus on being a bro to everybody else, washing the dishes and shit, generally being a great person to live with.

Basically, become popular and they will become unpopular. This is the normie way of taking revenge.

Do NOT get caught up in insults and arguments, it won't end well for you, take the moral highground.
>>
>>25966038
How popular then is Peter? It sounds like many dont like him too, so others except that Coby guy shouldnt take his side?
>>
>>25966281
I'll think about it. I'd honestly rather him know I bested him tho.
>>25966300
"you look creepy" "get the fuck out" totally a joke xD just friendly banter bro
>>25966329
>>25966416
I'm already popular in the fraternity I guess. Peter hangs out with like 7 people. Point is he's an alpha and he knows it.
>>
>>25966329
THIS.

Be nice back to them and someday you will learn that they feel like shit about themselves. Its how Ive gone my entire life without physical confrontations of any sort.
>>
Set fire to his room and lock him inside
>>
>>25966495
I AM nice to him. I never say anything mean, I never do anything stupid when he's around. He's still a dick to me and people love it.
>>
>>25966527
I think that's multiple felonies
>>
>>25966554
>25966416
1. Set fire to his room and lock him inside
2. Don't get caught
>>
>>25965529
A robot wouldnt even be at a party, let alone in a fraternity. And here you are chatting with a GROUP. Sounds lile drunk fuckery which doesnt mean anything to me. Stop being an oversensitive pussy.
>>
>>25966531
He's a terrible person that probably knows shit all about the world. Who cares. These people do nothing but waste air, having friends and a hot gf doesn't mean shit for the rest of us. He has zero worth.
>>
>>25966554

Well, if you're such a pussy about getting caught then extract the polonium from anti-static devices and put it in his lunch.
>>
>>25966329
>be a nice guy
>become popular
>>
>>25965529
sup
i know this is going to sound like some bullshit because of the situation you're in, but just laugh it off or tell them you haven't been in the best mood lately . Laugh. If you ain't making it, try faking it. If they pick on you just tell them that's how you're like, not everyone can be a jock or a typical frat boy.
>>
>>25966567
>a robot wouldn't be in a fraternity
How would you know?
>>25966582
>he's a terrible person
I agree. But I need to regain my honor.
>>
>>25966554
So? Bitches love felons. Prison will toughen you up too.
>>
>>25966644
Because the very idea of living with a large group of people is the antithesis of the robot lifestyle
>>
>>25965529
The best thing you could have done is give a condescending "Oh." and just stayed right there.
>>
File: 1452494413147.jpg (41KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452494413147.jpg
41KB, 251x249px
>>25965529
>asks me how my virginity is going
Idk,how about you ask my cock with your mouth,faggot.
>>
>>25966644
> But I need to regain my honor.
You lost it the moment you didn't:
>>25966624
>Laugh

Your only problem is that you're taking yourself to seriously and being too sensitive. You let some douche get to you instead of behaving like an adult. THAT is why you lost your honor.
>>
>>25966644

There's no such thing as honor. You need to learn how to banter if you're in a frat, that's basically how they communicate.
>>
Approach him very kindly. Get talking to him. When you're sure his guard is down and he's talking, uppercut him in the jaw as hard as possible as many times as possible. If you do it right he'll have to get his mouth wired shut for months.

Bonus level: grab his index finger and middle finger with one hand and his other two fingers with the other hand. Pull them apart like you're tearing them apart, then pull down.

Or just stop being a bitch and letting normies get to you.
>>
>>25965529
Get a murder-suicide up in that bitch.
>>
>not saying "oh sorry this corner? I was just warming it up for you"
>not laughing it up and saying "hilarious" after each comment
There probably was so many other ways but you're a beta fag and don't know probably
>>
>>25965529
Your wrong move was letting it effect you OP. This guy is obviously a dick there's no doubt about it but when he insults you you either agree in a joking way or just laugh it off. When other people see it doesn't bother you it makes him look like more of a dick. Eventually people will come around who think this guy is a dick too and they'll be your friends. Let all this anger towards him go you can't fight him cause that will make you look like an over sensitive pussy. If he approaches you and makes fun of you again just laugh it off and don't let it bother you and let it go
>>
>>25966853
This.

I have a "friend" who is kind of like OPs douchebag, you just gotta brush the comments off your shoulder and make fun of them back. It's more of a game than anything. If you can't hold up to some gentle ribbing, you probably have other issues. Working in construction, half the conversations are just making fun of each other.

Truth is he's probably the loneliest, most insecure person I know and I'm pretty sure he pokes fun of everyone to hide it.
>>
>>25965529
Take his alcohol and throw it in the trash with the cap open next time you're at a party with him
>>
>>25965529
I would have told him to move out of the way and stop blocking the view of boy ass. I know its hard at the time but just roll with the banter senpai, even if the person is being nasty.
>>
Buy a gram of pure fentanyl and a 28g insulin needle off the dark web, mix the fentanyl in with a few ml of vodka and suck it in the syringe, when peter is drunk and goes to bed sneak in his room andshove it in his thigh press down the plunger and get the fuck outta there, he will be dead in 10min. When he has hus funeral go,and be happy :)
>>
>>25966657
I live alone
>>25966667
I don't understand this, care to explain?
>>25966707
I did laugh and was smiling the whole time. I think I said something back but honestly I don't remember.
>>25966711
again "you look creepy" "get the fuck out" is not my idea of banter. I've done my fair share of roasts with brothers, especially over the group chat.
>>25966715
I like this idea a lot, thanks.
>>25966804
>beta fag
>on r9k
huh
Hindsight is 20/20. I'm not going to black out around him anymore.
>>25966853
I was laughing it off
>>25966938
Why be friends with him if he's that pathetic?
>>25967116
I like this too
>>25967228
next time
>>
>Post a story
>Get 25 different possible solutions
>Say no to every single one of them

Well ok fucking sit there and bitch about it
>>
If you're going to pose as a normie you gonna need to learn the ways of trash talk and have some fucking testosterone in you. If a guy came up and said that to me I would completely shit on him, i'm almost sure. I would AT LEAST try to shit on him to gain some of the lost respect back

Didn't think I would have to tell someone "man up". Normie advice. If you can't confront anyone without breaking down in tears you don't belong in a frat
>>
>>25968094
read the thread next time. I've gained insight about what I should do if he starts being a dick again and I may sucker punch him or take his liquor.
>>
>>25968145
again, I can banter, I've done it with brothers before, but this was something else.
>>
>>25968198

No it wasn't. Be stubborn, get mad, man the fuck up. It's what I did when I was getting dissed on, and it worked wonders. And if he beats the shit out of you call the cops on his ass, but never lose the drive to shit on him, he wont lose his drive to shit on you.
>>
>>25965529
>I'm weird looking and I can't change that, and everyone thinks I'm a looser now.

People who can't even spell "loser" should exit the gene pool.
>>
"Hoe's your virginity going?"

Reply -

"How's your cockrot going you fucking womble, stop standing so close to the birds. You're contagious".

Smile at him, hole eye contact and don't break it.

He was shit talking you to try and dominate the new guy, and you failed miserably.

Go to another one of the parties and just give shit back. Seriously, got love for you robots against these cunts.
>>
>>25969344
anyone who posts here should too
>>
Hire someone to rape him
>>
>>25965567
Spoken like a real bitch made pussy.
>>
>>25965791
Yup. All that left now is learning to live with the shame.
>>
>Hanging out with normies

Probably should kill yourself t b h
>>
Put a hammer to his head when he is not looking
>>
>>25969635
or I could mend the situation.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.