[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder to all "fembots" that if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cutegirl.png (2MB, 720x1251px) Image search: [Google]
cutegirl.png
2MB, 720x1251px
Daily reminder to all "fembots" that if you don't look like this, you might as well give up because chad will never truly want you and will only use you for sex until he can upgrade to a better girl like pic related.
>>
>>25965117
i dont CARE
fuck 3d chad
>>
>>25965194
>being this deep in denial
Tits or gtfo roasty
>>
File: hitachi.jpg (22KB, 700x425px) Image search: [Google]
hitachi.jpg
22KB, 700x425px
HOW CAN ROBOTS COMPETE WITH THIS?
>>
>>25965194
JUS

YOU

BUT

A

GRILL
>>
>waah waah poor femanons are *only* used for sex waah

Most real (meaning male) robots can't even have sex.
You want somebody who will treat you like a princess. Lower your fuckings standards and appreciate what you have, it's more than what most real robots could ever dream of.
>>
>>25965734
Simple, you put a vibrator on your dick, that way when going in, it double the pleasure for both of you.
>>
We're all desensitized to these types of amateur nudes but you have to wonder why in the world do women take photos of themselves naked, with their face fully shown no less, and send it to other people? Have they no sense of shame? Do they not realize that it could and probably would end up being shared and posted on the internet? Also why do some women agree to shooting fuck tapes with their lovers? Its clear as day that shooting such a thing is definitely harmful in the long run since nobody knows what could happen in a relationship. I don't get it. It's like they only think about the present.
>>
>>25965888
For (you)s, duh
>>
>>25965821
ok virgin. You go try that
>>
>>25965911
She's a big guy
>>
>>25966165
Your trip is named No fap and you want to look at large tits...
Seriously.
Masochist or Hypocrite?
>>
>tfw tittymonster
>tfw lactating for supplemental income
>tfw Chad would be grossed out by it
>>
>>25966238
I've never said that I want to see her tits. She's pretty.
>>
>>25966284
>tfw want nothing more in life than a lactating titty monster gf
>tfw will never be allowed to have because only an average guy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.