[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did women start working?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (41KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 300x297px
Why did women start working?
>>
men went to war. you will learn about it in 6th grade.
>>
>>25963403
Because all the men were off at war.
>>
>>25963403
Because having your own means to wealth and property makes your life better and permits your social and personal improvement, something you can't do when you have your hands tied by and to someone else.
>>
>>25963434
We need a new war to weed out the useless robots. Even if you can't fight, you can still be cannon fodder.
>>
Products were being marketed to women. Corporate Jews sponsored feminism and womens rights so women could work and spend more money at shopping malls rather than saving/investing like men do.
>>
>>25963403
Don't forget about stagnating American incomes necessitating dual income households as inflation eats away at the purchasing power of those incomes.
>>
>>25963513
>what he thinks men are doing: saving/investing
>what they're really doing: squandering mommy's money to buy the latest vidya console to waste their life on and a lifesize waifu pillow to cry into at night
>>
Women are not lazy. They would much rather work and support themselves while getting dicked by hung alphas than have to marry and be supported by an ugly beta. That's why they stopped getting married.
>>
File: o7YqM.jpg (229KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
o7YqM.jpg
229KB, 1024x683px
>>25963513
>saving/investing like men do
Into what, cringey anime merchandise?
>>
>>25963568
>>25963602
Only 9 posts in and roasties are already getting toasty. That's gotta be a new record.
>>
>>25963531
The bargaining power of workers decreased because women entered the workforce. Companies only pay workers what they are worth, and with twice the supply they are worth half what they were, hence the need for double income.
>>
>>25963568
>>25963602

Women make up like 80% of all purchases, but keep meming
>>
>>25963568
At least men have the decency to kill themselves after they waste their youth on vice.
>>
File: 1435785130075.jpg (722KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1435785130075.jpg
722KB, 800x587px
>>25963480
>implying women will break the glass ceiling despite being the ones that have children and have to pause careers for that
>implying these women don't end up as single mothers that raise psychopaths and criminals from no string father and loving mother at home
>implying you can't be upwardly mobile by marriage

gigantic faggot spotted
>>
File: 9ca8789d655793072062ca014c5e47b6.jpg (172KB, 735x1310px) Image search: [Google]
9ca8789d655793072062ca014c5e47b6.jpg
172KB, 735x1310px
>>25963610
>point out men's hypocrisy
>robots immediately become ultra butthurt

Stop wasting your money on moeshit and maybe you'll finally find a gf. :^)
>>
>>25963691
so, you have an investment portfolio or just shitposting?
>>
>>25963403
CIA/Jews used the women's suffrage movement for double the work force and only half the pay. Why? Because they are evil and greedy fucks that used it to put more taxes on people. They are leeches.

Feminism is one of the biggest frauds ever known. It poses as a Women's movement but it hates women and it hates femininity.

I want to take care of a man, I want lots of children and I'd love to cook for my family. But thanks to Feminism I am now forced to work a job that I hate, to make up for the money we need.
>>
>>25963403
The true answer: Mechanization of the household. Imagine doing the chores without a

-Dishwasher
-Laundry machine
-Vacuum cleaner
-Microwave oven
-Steam iron

It would, and did, take all day. With all of these though, many of the chores practically do themselves so women will end up sitting at home doing nothing, that's bad for an economy and as such the economy opened up to more female laborers outside of wartime. Women were always part of the workforce, but this change got them out of nursing, teaching, ect. and into secretarial roles, business administration, ect.
>>
>>25963403
Men got blown to bits fighting almost back to back, two of the most killy wars of all time.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1128x1150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1128x1150px
>>25963738

Are you Christian and a virgin?

Be my gf then

>>25963749

Yeah, why have kids when you can have a career instead? Being a housewife would be boring af desu
>>
>>25963749
>implying that it still doesn't take all day every day to run a house
you must live in filth
>>
>>25963668
>meme bullshit with no decent source
k

>>25963688
>implying women will break the glass ceiling despite being the ones that have children and have to pause careers for that
Job and career are two different things, not even most men want to become CEOs
Also the company I work for has a lady CEO and we're 1st on the market

>implying these women don't end up as single mothers that raise psychopaths and criminals from no string father and loving mother at home

All the pregnant or "with children" ladies at my company are married... also you have a dumb image of a family dude most families around me are strict mother and loving father
Also, a lot of people here have 2 parents and you turned out disgusting psychopaths and potential criminals with the way you worship mass shooters as well, what gives?

>implying you can't be upwardly mobile by marriage
That rules out all of you though. Marrying one of you is a downgrade on the social and evolutionary scale.
>>
Woman here. I don't want to work. I want to be a stay at home mom and homeschool my kids. I work now to save money but I want to find a good provider make to support a family.

Here's why women work:

> life is so expensive that now one income isn't enough
> the secret societies running the world want things this way so that children spend less time with their parents and more time getting brainwashed
> women are taught that staying at home makes them lazy gold diggers
> men say that women who stay at home are lazy gold diggers too
>>
>>25963789
>but but, anecdotes and strawmans!
I'd ask you to make me a sandwich, but it'd be poisoned.
Yeah, I'd eat it too.
>>
>>25963738
Mi familia you think just like me
>>
>>25963738
My mother worked and she taught me to work as well and to be independent from men. She was the one to hold all the financial power and to command in the house and so I want to be like her as well.

Sucks to be you sis. I love my job and I'm not giving it up for anything. Feminism was indeed a wonderful thing.
>>
>>25963824
>can't handle facts
Typical whiny robot response. You should get out more and let reality punch you in the face harder.
>>
>>25963810
Nobody cares what you have to say. If you've followed this board for any amount of time you would have seen countess studies and examples of the fact that women don't MEAN what they say. They say one thing but the actual reasoning is completely different and they themselves don't even realise it. You gender is completely irrational and driven by emotions that even you don't understand. Now leave this board.
>>
>>25963876
>describing yourself and thinking you're describing the other person
now THAT'S what I call robotude dude
>>
>>25963789

Literally google it you cum guzzling slut

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2013/u-s--women-control-the-purse-strings.html
>>
>>25963910
>projecting your thoughts on another

Yet another typical whiny robot response. Keep going and you'll make a bingo!
>>
>>25963738
> damn be those feminists! Now I have to work to support myself rather than suck the life and blood out of a man!
>>
>>25963939
my thoughts exactly
you can continue arguing with yourself. I'm going to go meet up with a friend.
hope you find your way out.
>>
>>25963930
Literally in your article

>men are taking a more active role in the shopping process than they have in the past

Also that's about everyday shopping including essential items like food and household items, do you not eat and not wash yourself or live in absolute filth by never cleaning the house or your clothing? I can believe the latter but come on, I don't believe fatsos like you don't spend half the neetbux on fries and burgers.
>>
>>25963403
Because the Rockefeller and the Rothschild wanted to tax the 50% of the population that they couldn't tax, and lower the wages by 50% and destroy the family so the kids would listen to the state and not their parents and and and

killed 50 birds with one stone desu
>>
>>25963738

How big's your penis m8?
>>
>>25963769
>Are you Christian and a virgin?
I am. Are you?
>Be my gf then
Give me a little run down on you
>>25963841
Grill?
>>25963845
The funny thing is, women always were allowed to work but Feminism made it to be the default. The only people that benefitted from it were the orporations, since they couldn't tax housewives.
>>25963945
Not everyone wants to be a career woman. My cousin is "successful" and she is miserable.
>>
>>25963945
The poster you replied to is a man pretending to be woman, champ.
>>
>>25963845

'Was' being the key word, here.
>>
File: Effects_of_Feminism.png (721KB, 983x964px) Image search: [Google]
Effects_of_Feminism.png
721KB, 983x964px
>>25963403
Why? Probably jewds. Or maybe ww2. Or perhaps beta males allowed it. Who knows?
>>
>>25964017
Why would you come to that conclusion? Do I type like a man?
>>
>>25963845

So you're just another penis envy pseudo dyke
>>
>>25964014
>Feminism made it to be the default

Nah that's bullshit. You can be a housewife if you want, plenty muslim immigrant women don't work. The look and smell like shit and their homes are disgusting but hey, they're living the 50's dream of being obedient and subservient to the man of the house. You just don't have to be so picky about the man and life you're marrying and submit to whatever your husband wants. Can you do that sweetheart?
>>
>>25964029
She still is, she and father are still happily married. I was speaking in past sentence because I've moved out the nest to build my own life.
>>
>>25964097

Yes goy, families are oppressive and sexist. 50 hour work weeks and sucking cock in the club are liberating. Yes!
>>
There was an economic boom in the US following the second world war. As the boom died down in the 60s and 70s families were having a hard time making ends meet and staying in the middle class.

To cope with these problems women started to get jobs. High inflation caused jobs that were good before to now pay less so the wife and husband although now both working made the same amount.
>>
>>25964017
Not only a man but also a bad troll.
>>
>>25964095

I'm not that poster and didn't even read your post (or the thread) but I'm guessing that you said something about feminism but without understanding feminism, a huge giveaway. Now I'm going to go back to read and see if I'm right.
>>
>>25963403

They wanted more independence. I don't blame them. Have you ever met a housewife? They're wretched, vile creatures that spend all day shitalking their equally pathetic peers
>>
>A feminine woman is motivated by love of husband and children. She is the heart of the family, devoted to her husband and children's well being. This is her career. A woman who is preoccupied with another demanding career cannot pay attention to her family.

>A feminine woman may have another career but it is her second priority. She is not driven by personal ambition.

>Feminists are teaching women to be "strong and independent." This is not feminine. Men respond to woman's need.

I have literally no other ambition in life other than to be a godly wife and mother but yet I'm looked down upon by society for not being a "strong independent woman" and I'm being pushed to study a career that I'm not even interested in because no man wants a woman who wants to depend on him. Screw all of the edgy teens with blue hair and septum piercings, traditional people are the true outcasts of this society.
>>
>>25964136
>there is only one type of family

And this is where you people show your ignorance.
>>
>>25964160

BEST GOY
>>
>>25963890
Go choke on your ramen noodles cup.
>>
>>25963738
CIA didn't exist until 1947.
>>
>>25964169
Thank you men for making it impossible for women to stay at home!!!
>>
>>25964170

There is, sorry if it hurts your "alternative lifestyle" feelings. That being said your dad is a cuck for letting his wife run the show. If I had my way career women could work but they'd never be allowed to have kids or marry.
>>
>>25964204
But the Jesuits have existed for over 1,000 years and they are the most evil society in the world. They control the CIA.
>>
File: here.jpg (90KB, 562x586px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
90KB, 562x586px
>""""""""""""""""""""""independent""""""""""""""""""""" women

How can you truly be independent if your average 13 year old boy is stronger than almost all of your gender?
>>
>>25964097
>You can be a housewife if you want
If only it were that easy
>living the 50's dream of being obedient and subservient to the man of the house.
That is actually my dream.
>You just don't have to be so picky about the man and life you're marrying and submit to whatever your husband wants.
I will most settle for anyone if that's what you mean by 'picky' and yes I will submit, if I'm in love with him and he's in love with me there is nothing wrong with that. If you want to be a dominant woman then by all means go ahead but I want a leader.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (419KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
419KB, 1200x1000px
>>25964185

>I need a woman to be chained to the stove to validate my small, easily shattered ego
>>
File: beach_body.jpg (67KB, 508x430px) Image search: [Google]
beach_body.jpg
67KB, 508x430px
>>25963403
Destroying the family unit destroys the fabric of a nation and allows the global elites to amass more power.

Bitches are such absolute idiots they've been convinced that being submissive to a man is oppression even though in their deepest fantasies all they really want is to be dominated.

Women are herd animals and fully absorb the culture they are born in to, they rarely think for their own and are therefore much less likely to challenge the current social order even if it's seriously broken.

Also women like the fact that they can fuck all the excting bad boys in their teens and twenties and they settle down with an oblivious chump at around 30 for guaranteed provisioning as they begin to age and can't compete with the younger girls any more. They also obviously love disenfranchising men of the traditional political/economic power they used to have (to balance women's innate sexual power) by being employed themselves, through a legally mandated cuckoldry (child support, state benefits/payments) because cuckoldry is LITERALLY WRITTEN INTO WOMEN'S BIOLOGY. The traits women are attracted to change depending on her ovulation cycle, and yeah you guessed it -- during the window where she can conceive she is attracted to dominant, bad boiz.

Women's ENTIRE moral code and sense of justice can be boiled down to two things:
1) if it allows me to have more sex with men I CHOOSE to be hot it is good
2) if it increases my physical security, protects me and my baby from harm and provides me with shelter and food etc it is good

Once you realise this you won't be bothered by the obvious double standards of feminism, SJW movements and the like because you realise that women have no concept of fairness, honour or justice and their entire moral code can be boiled down to the two points above.

So, OP, anything which interferes with the two points above will be met with SEETHING RESISTANCE from women, even if it's the very fact they're too fat to sleepwith bad jerkboys.
>>
>>25964136
>>25964169
My mother worked, my father did too and I turned out excellent. In fact I have a good comfy job and I am getting richer and richer and so is my Chad-tier bf who supports me and my ambitions, who I am getting married to and whom I am planning to have a family with.

Stop blaming others for your failures, failure.
>>
>>25964206
Thank you feminist men for buying the "I want a strong independent woman" meme.*

There you go, I fixed it for you.
>>
>>25964216
One of my lady coworkers is at her third kid already and she's among the upper class of society. Both my parents work too and we emerged from lower middle class to upper class. What's wrong with you plebes?
>>
File: 1382838210.jpg (22KB, 168x177px) Image search: [Google]
1382838210.jpg
22KB, 168x177px
>>25964233
>All power is based on physical strength alone
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 630x800px
>>25964272

Yeah, why would anyone want a loving moral family when you could have iPhones instead?
>>
>>25964272
>>25964255

>turned out excellent
>posts on 4chan
>>
>>25964244

>cant handle a REAL wymyn
>>
>>25963691
I've never seen a picture with more pleb taste.
>>
>>25964239
>If only it were that easy

It is that easy though? There's plenty men out there, you just have to make it public you want one of them to decide everything for you. Write it out on your online dating profile and you're set. You will settle for anyone so his looks, behavior, beliefs, personality, income, possessions and all that other shit do not matter, no? Even an obese smelly virgin NEET living with his parents at 40 will do.
>>
>>25964369

More like can't handle an actual human being and instead wants a pet that you can fuck
>>
>>25963738
That's so gross. Do you really want to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen taking care of the 15 kids???

Living off of your partner is probably the ugliest thing ever. Get a job, learn some hussle and for crying out loud, love yourself.
>>
>>25964330
When I first found out this site it was still a pretty cool place full of normal people who happened to like manga and anime, then moeshit anime wave catering to losers happened. These days I just like to remind you of your place at the bottom of society in case one of you gets into his head society's denying him something he doesn't deserve and goes mass shooting again.
>>
>>25964404
Don't lie now, you'd love to be my pet.
>>
>>25964404

And women want a chocolate dick that ejaculates money
>>
>>25964389
No, that was my mistake. The 'most' was supposed to be not. I will not settle for anyone.
>>
>>25964484
No, you make a shitty owner.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
>>25964550
Thanks for proving my point that you'd love to be in the kitchen for a man, even if it's not me.
>>
>>25964409
>That's so gross. Do you really want to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen taking care of the 15 kids???
Yes absolutely.
>Living off of your partner is probably the ugliest thing ever. Get a job, learn some hussle and for crying out loud, love yourself.
I do love myself.
>>
>>25964521
So you're just another slut that wants to leech off Chad's money. :^)

You know why Chad's marrying me and not you? Because I can help him improve his life while you're just a leech. I'm sure some abusive insufferable delusional robot will marry you out of desperation though, just remember your status is lower than mine and that your children will be slaves to mine. That's what the natural order is. ;^)
>>
>>25964578
>not even detecting irony

Forget cancer we need to find a cure for autism first.
>>
>>25964409

What's wrong with being pregnant? Women do have more than just fuckholes down there.
>>
>>25964652
How can I be a slut if I'm a virgin?
>>
>>25964578
No? The one who'd be my owner would let me do as I please, which means I'd only be in the kitchen for food time, like normal people do. During money time I'd be earning my own money doing my job at the office like normal skilled workers do, duh.
>>
>>25964249
Nailed it.this comment is original nigger goys
>>
>>25963738
>thanks to Feminism I am now forced to work a job that I hate, to make up for the money we need.

This is just the chickens coming home to roost

you wanted freedom without realizing that a working life sucks and housewives have it easy
>>
>>25964255
"My chad tier boyfriend who supports me being and independent womyn whom I plan on marrying and then cucking him and taking half of his income" ftfy roastie ; )
>>
>>25964745
>you wanted freedom without realizing that a working life sucks
I want a proper family. Feminism was not my doing
>>
>Men were off at war
>Economy was starting to take a shit because of the above
>Women were cheaper labor
>Women were actually eager to support their husbands who were off getting shot at to protect them
>>
>>25964696
If you're not ready for it and you don't have the right partner for it you end up with a robot for a son and that's akin to getting diagnosed with cancer, nobody wants shit like you in their lives. A cockroach infestation is preferable to having a robot offspring.
>>
>>25964767
welp, you gotta deal with the consequences of your female ancestors and peers
>>
>>25964718
You say you want to be submissive but then you're picky about men which is not submissive behavior. How can people believe you're a virgin when you do nothing but contradict yourself?
>>
>>25964774

Unfortunately that didn't stop them from demanding the right to vote, even though the right to vote was essentially a consolation prize to men that were lucky enough to come back from war with at least one of their legs and only intermediate PTSD.
>>
>>25963403
So they could pay the government to raise their children or not have children at all, and instead rely on 3rd world immigration to maintain the population.
>>
>>25964764
Those your words and not mine. Of course a butthurt robot would attempt to twist my comment. :)
>>
>>25964780
>gotta deal with the consequences of your female ancestors and peers
I know
>>25964806
I am not picky. I just wouldn't settle for any guy. There is a difference. So no I won't settle for a 40 year old NEET.
>>
>>25964059
>wander through life wifeless, childless, object-less, with nothing to do but stake out his own grub, pay his taxes and lay in a supply of cigars and pocket money
what sorcery is this that he describes my life exactly 100 years in the future
>>
>>25964857
>lay in a supply of cigars and pocket money
feels hedonistic mane
>>
>>25964409

>ugh, why would anyone ever have kids when they can be a high powered NYC ad executive who makes lots of money and cries herself to sleep from loneliness every night?

Career women are cancer for society desu
>>
>>25964889
well I dunno how I'm supposed to make life not seem so fucking horrible otherwise
>>
>>25964223
You're talking shit.

Read Legacy of Ashes. The CIA are and always have been incompetent. It's embarrassing actually.
>>
>>25964852
>I am not picky
>I just wouldn't settle for any guy

Pick one.

If you want to be submissive, you shut the fuck up and let the man speak. That's why men in the 50's backhanded their wives with society's approval, because women said they wanted to be submissive but then they spoke up when not spoken to. You can't have two things that contradict each other. If you want to be submissive, you shut your trap and let the man pick you. If you think you have to settle, that means you're picky about what you get, you want to choose for yourself and that's not submissive behaviour. Submissive women don't choose for themselves, they submit to what men decide for them.

Which is why you're a worthless slut whining about her lack of worth and wanting to ruin life for other women who are doing fine in a splendid display of pure crab mentality.
>>
>>25964890
>cries herself to sleep from loneliness every night

That's robots, not career women.
>>
>>25964961

I still think wife beaters were looked down upon. I believe spanking your wife was more common.

In retrospect that doesn't exactly sound awful.
>>
>>25964984

Oh sorry, I meant sucks cock in the club for 15 years then realizes no man wants her wrinkly, whore ass
>>
>>25964961

What do you honestly think men value more- a woman's desire to have kids and be a good loving mother or her professional accomplishments?
>>
>>25964890
If your post were true r9k would be full of career women and instead it's full of whiny loser NEET men. Don't project your personal problems on those who aren't you.
>>
>>25964961
Alright alright anon, fine. You win. You have no convinced me to be a Feminist.
>>
>pay people the same amount of minimum wage with barely raising it for years compared to inflation
>bump up property costs

That's why, you need two sources of income for the average house if you're not super well off
>>
>>25965034

Why are you here, buckaroo?
>>
>>25964988
>I still think wife beaters were looked down upon
Nope. Women were expected to cover black eyes and such other stuff with makeup.

>>25965018
My bf cares about both. I have my personal ambitions (I like videogames and I'm learning to develop one, my dream in life is to write something of the magnificence that is FF7) which he fully supports, he has his personal amibitions too which I support in turn and we plan to have kids in the coming future. But neither of us is giving up his/her dream for anyone or anything and we'd both leave each other if one were such an hypocrite to demand the other give up on their drive and passion. That's why clicked so well.
>>
>>25965065
that obvious neckbeard is here to troll you dumbasses

keep feeding him (You)s though, that'll make him go away for sure
>>
>>25965041
Just get a job. Trust me, no guy wants an unemployed gf.
>>
File: to laugh at you.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
to laugh at you.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>25965065
Because of pic related and because this comment is 100% original.
>>
>>25965252

It depends on how old you are. Older men usually want their women to quit their jobs for a multitude of reasons, but usually so that she can't cuck him.
>>
>>25965179

>learning to develop one
>magnificence that is FF7

Ok, you got me. 6/10 for holding me so long.
>>
>>25964169
You should probably stop caring what "society" says, it's not the majority speaking.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1%25_rule_%28Internet_culture%29
This is true off the internet, in real life, it's just harder to measure. The tl;dr is that what you think you're hearing is everybody having their say, but it's actually a highly motivated tiny minority that won't shut up.
>>
>>25965293
>hating one of the best videogames in history

This is why you don't have a gf, nigger.
>>
>>25965291
Who cares what men want??

You've got to do it for yourself.
>>
>>25965363

Not even him but

>weeb shit

And before you reply, I have never been into anime, manga, etc
>>
>>25963403
I think it's actually really simple. It's fucking boring to sit at home all day.
>>
>>25965517

and you think a job would fix that? There's a reason it's called "work". Read a book or paint something.
>>
>>25965551
Depends on the job, anon.
>>
>>25965551
Why do that when you can make money?
>>
>>25965620

>American logic
>>
After women got the vote they became citizens and had to pay taxes.
>>
>>25965686

That's why we're rich and you have gypsies and shit. :^)
>>
>>25964255
lol you are on 4chan, on /r9k/ , you turned out a piece of shit
>>
Where do I meet a woman who wants to be a housewife?
>>
>itt: beta virgins who think their life would have been perfect if they lived in the 1950s

news flash but if you can't get a gf now you wouldn't have had one back when most women were housewives. just like today only the intelligent, successful men got faithful and attractive gfs.
>>
>>25963480
Women are happy serving men/husbands. They are unhappy being successful and not finding the best man because they can't settle for less than a guy who is 10/10. There are studies on this
>>
>>25963602
Wich Bahnhof is this? Maybe Bremen?
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.