[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hates being white? >Tfw entire race is full of weak,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1451694460983.jpg (53KB, 500x986px) Image search: [Google]
1451694460983.jpg
53KB, 500x986px
Who else hates being white?
>Tfw entire race is full of weak, self hating cowards
i just wish i belonged to a race that has some dignity and self awareness left
>>
>Tfw entire race is full of weak, self hating cowards

Retard.
>>
How 2 kill myself?
>>
>>25962170
If you give your race that much importance you are unronically retarded
>>
>>25962189
Google it, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>25962170
go away jew
>>
>>25962201
i never said it was of high importance. I just said it was something i didnt like about myself
>>25962216
>Le jew meme
>>
Nah I like being whitey. Fuck niggers desu
>>
I want to go to asia(preferable japan because of relatively high living standards, I dont even like anime) because atleast asians have some pride and dignity in their people and are not completely brainwashed by leftists.
>>
>>25962170
>hate being white because white people hate themselves
pretty sure you're just an idiot. Here's a tip, nobody who's ever done anything worth mentioning cared about their race. You get some advantages in the western world for being white, so stop hating yourself because others hate themselves and make some good of your life.
>>
>>25962205
full of bait website telling you not to kill yourself
>>
>>25962170
>i just wish i belonged to a race that has some dignity and self awareness left
There is no such a race like that
>>
File: nu-male.jpg (439KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.jpg
439KB, 1050x1080px
>>25962170

Only libsucks, SJWs, nu-males and other trash hate themselves for being white. And who cares what they think about anything?

If you had any knowledge of history you wouldn't be feeling this way.
>>
>>25962170

Lol race indentity is hilarious

>implying that india doesn't have hundreds of millions of betafags
>implying china doesn't have 600 million betafag rice field slaves
>implying whites are the only guilty race
>>
File: hikky.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hikky.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
op take your shit to /pol/

oh wait they are not manchildren and would btfo you thats why your here isnt it
>>
>>25962603

I am not OP, I am >>25962527

I dont care if its only a small percentage that actually support such ideas, the majority is letting it happen(so they are either too scared, or just not care) and those leftists have their amplifier mouthpieces like the media and its fucking everywhere and I dont want to hear it anymore and its annoying, even if you are trying to avoid it you cant, you cant even watch the tv without this shit.
>>
>>25962603
I hate being white BECAUSE i share a race with people like that. i wish we could be more like the chinese and nigerian immigrants i know
>hard working
>christian
>conservative
>not into special snowflake bs
>not self hating
>not cucked by feminism
>>
>>25962527
>preferable japan because of relatively high living standards, I dont even like anime
japan is full of grumpy old people why you want to live in dying society? isolation sounds good though
>>
>>25962666
Actually been to Japan, it's full of cool old people. They're like Tommy Lee Jones but more grandfatherly and speaks Japanese.
>>
>>25962666

> dying society

Japan is overpopulated anyway, so the low birthrates might be actually good.

I understand that the pension system and the system as a whole cant be sustained in its current form if the population doesnt expand/grow, but I dont care, the system is shit anyway if it has to constantly expand. Its probably better for everyone involved in the long term if it just colapses instead of trying to sustain a shitty system that is going to fail at some point anyway.
>>
>>25962653
>not self hating
Because there is not an entire propaganda machine harassing them for their "crimes" of the past. Is easy be proud of being a nigger when all in the media is about of how shit the whites are.
I know my english is shit (southamerican) but i had to respond, i'm tired of this meme of "whites are weak". "not cucked by feminism" Are you saying that there are not black leftists? "no self hating" Don't you see all that black girls who are ashamed of their skin color and want a white bf?

>Japan
Japan post WWII is worst than USA.
>>
>>25962827
>Don't you see all that black girls who are ashamed of their skin color and want a white bf?
i never see that. Come to think of it wm/bf is pretty damn rare in the first place
>>
>>25962186
they hate others and make excuses for not hating themselves

then get angry when someone points out their weaknesses or evil actions.

Knowing damn well noone else is doing or thinking that evil two faced shit.
>>
>>25962827

>Japan post WWII is worst than USA.

They might feel bad because they get told they were the evil guys(I dont know I am not japanese so I have no clue if this is true or not) but atleast they are not working towards replacing themself with other ethnicity.
>>
>>25962875
Isn't it the second most common racemix behind white female/latino male?
>>
>>25962909
no its among the least common. just go outside i see wm/bf maybe once a month. wm/af and bm/wf are far more common
>>
>>25962170
Don't worry, whites will soon be exterminated and a few betas will be kept alive for a feminist overlord to keep a slave.
>>
>>25962875
There was a thread a few days ago. A black anon was crying about how all the girls prefer white boys and post a tweet's collage of black girls saying they want a bf.

>>25962877
The white "hating" other is because they were on the top, so they can't accept that the black people access to their culture when they didn't do anything of value.
>then get angry when someone points out their weaknesses or evil actions
>weakness
Alejandro Magno, Isaac Newton, Adolf Hitler (even if you don't agree with him you can't deny that he had a hard life), ... check this http://www.biographyonline.net/people/100-most-influential.html
>evil actions
Because they built empires, you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. What about the black people selling their own people to the slavists?

Again, sorry for bad english. It cost me a lost to write in this language.

>>25962905
kek http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/5833776/Raising-a-mixed-race-family-in-Japan-can-be-hard.html
>>
>>25963080
>they want a bf
white bf*
>>
>>25962653
This is bait. OP is not really white.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.