[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here failed at Tinder? These past few weeks I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 0fa.jpg (337KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
337KB, 3264x2448px
Anyone else here failed at Tinder?

These past few weeks I've tried everything to get matches, i listened to the guys on here and those who created Tinder threads showing off their hundreds of matches. I tried changing my Bio many times, tried uploading different pictures of me at different angles, and many other different things.

I took my time, going through profiles and reading peoples bios, those who were 8-9's i disliked, those who were very social or had impressive jobs / schooling i disliked. Those who we had things in common or were around 4-7/10 i liked (Mixed in with a few lowers). The few matches i did get these past few weeks none ever responded back. Even though i changed up my approaches every time.

I also even tried going on /soc/ and posting in threads where you post things about yourself and the things you like in hopes of someone adding you. No one ever responded to my post yet everyone else had 3-4 replies each.

I'm 6ft
5/10 looks
Thin

I've basically given up.
>>
Unless you're 6'4, white, 7+/10 looks, then Tinder is pointless.
>>
>>25962129

Except I've tried other places as well, and it all had the same outcome.

Good try, though.
>>
>Get Tinder
>Use shitty pick up lines
>girl actually responds to the lines
>Ask them something normal
>No response

Every damn time.
>>
>>25962166

Probably because you already fed them the attention and validation they wanted.
>>
>>25962107
>I'm 6ft
good
>5/10 looks
You calling yourself a 5 is worrying.
>Thin
I guess it was all downhill from 6ft.

You should probably work out and gain some muscle. That should boost your confidence and chances with women.
>>
>>25962246
>I guess it was all downhill from 6ft.

I fail to understand, are you trying to claim 6ft is not enough for women?

>You should probably work out and gain some muscle. That should boost your confidence and chances with women.

Except for the fact that i started working out 4 months ago. You people (Normies) are fucking horrible at giving advice. It's always the same regurgitated shit you always hear.

By the way, i asked if other robots failed at tinder. Not for some shitty ass advice that's got me literally nowhere.
>>
> haven't touched a female in a sexual way in 4 years

Should I try tindr? I want to but it's awkward
>>
>>25962311
>i asked if other robots failed at tinder

It's fucking hilarious that you call ME a normie when you use Tinder. Robots don't use Tinder and you would fucking know that if YOU weren't a fucking normie shit. Robots know how rigged Tinder is and that only 20% of men get all the women. You don't know that because you're an idiot. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>25962329

It's not so bad when you don't expect to actually meet any of them.
>>
>>25962330
you're right senpai, fuck this underage normie.
>>
>>25962330

Good job regurgitating again, lots of us robots want to improve ourselves and get friends, a girlfriend and other things. It's amusing and both at the same time i want to grab a hammer and crack your skull in for being a broken record and giving such horrible advice.

>Oh not tall enough are ya?
Just work out
>Oh now good looking enough?
Just work on your personality
>Just do this, do that. And this and that.

>Robots know how rigged Tinder is and that only 20% of men get all the women

Good job bringing it all towards tinder and making it seem like that was the only place i tried.

I'll say it again, i didn't ask for your horrible opinion or advice. I followed it multiple times and it got me nowhere. Now kindly shut the fuck up.
>>
>>25962387

It's so fucking clear why nobody wants to get to know you. You probably look like the fucking scum that you are. People with terrible personalities (like you) tend to have the looks to match. So yeah, there's your reason why nobody wants you. It's not really something you can fix, either.

Enjoy the rest of your life, buddy. It won't be fun.
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (47KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
47KB, 500x305px
>>25962421

Good job, bringing it all towards a few posts on 4chan and claiming it is how i act in real life or on tinder out of all places. No, I'm just putting dumb cunts like yourself in your spot once and for all and telling you to stick your filthy advice right up your anus.

I also found it amusing you went ahead and bitched about someone trying out Tinder, yet in an earlier reply you were giving out advice just like the typical autistic normie here would while counting his matches coming in.

This actually feels good calling you out for being the humongous lying piece of shit you and the rest of the posters like you are.
>>
>>25962107

The best suggestion I can give for succeeding at tinder is acting like the cockiest cunt imaginable.

For your Bio, have something incredibly crass and vulgar. Such as;
"Why be full of loneliness and hate when you can be full of me?" and get a funny picture to back it up. Any picture ain't gonna cut it. If you're making a quip about something, your picture should wrong along the same theme. Like a picture of you cooking, surrounded by things like weed killer, rat poison, and other general obscene things.
>Different angles
This tells me you're doing it wrong. You need pictures of you doing stuff, or with things.
If you have a dog/cat, get someone to take a picture of you cuddling said animal. "Pussy gets pussy"; as someone I just made up said.

If not, pictures of you generally being interesting, kooky or social go a long fucking way. If you have some ugly friends, brush yourself up and get a picture taken with them. Relativity helps more than you understand.

The handsome man will always get a reply, but he's gonna get it from a stupid bitch. This is not the girl you want. DO NOT TRY TO BE CHAD.

You need to be you, the angry, misanthropic, virginal piece of shit who made this thread.

Ideas for pictures.
- Take a Dakimakura onto a crowded train
- Showing a very insulting sign to a blind person
- Photoshopping yourself laughing in a scene where you shouldn't be laughing. Like a car crash or something.
- Eating copious amounts of food. Like having a huge bowl of yogurt and having an empty jar of mayonaise next to you.
- Cross dressing
- Hanging out with a cute girl. Hell; you could hire a hooker and take a pic with her with a bio that reads; "This is lucy, she costs 150 bucks an hour."
-Chariots of fire shit when you're running along a sunset beach in a speedo, preferably with an awful wig.

You need something which is going to make you seem like a fun date. You can work on being a fun date later. Practice, man!
Getting dates is the first step.
>>
>>25962662

I already tried it all, even tried taking a photo of me next to my motorcycle. So it's not like they can see I'm boring or don't like a thrill when i can take them on a 180mph ride. All it comes down to is looks, nothing more. I'm not wasting more time like i did with everything else and wast months going to the gym and lifting weights that got me nowhere.

And I'm definitely not buying a dakimakura to take it on the train or being a jackass and throwing up my middle finger or something at a blind person.
>>
>>25962861
No wonder you can't get laid, you're about as fun as a trip to the dentist.

Oh hey, there's always plastic surgery.
>>
Tinder has really gone downhill anyway, ever since it stopped being free.

When it was free I seriously got around 20 matches a day, now i struggle to get 2 and nothing about my profile has changed.

It fucking sucks, I thought I'd finally found a way to meet plenty of girls and boost my confidence, then two weeks in the Tinder Jews go and add a fee.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.